For the first time, Angela Merkel's political future in Germany is being questioned

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I have to admit, I was surprised she won the last election so easily. Some of her policies and decisions have been absolutely abysmal for a nation that was coasting to economic prosperity for decades to come.

For the first time, Angela Merkel’s political future in Germany is being questioned

Angela Merkel on Thursday night was facing make-or-break coalition talks which could decide her future as chancellor of Germany. Negotiations were expected to last late into the night as Merkel tries to form a new government following damaging losses in September’s election.

With the parties still deeply divided hours ahead of a deadline this morning, Merkel’s political future has been questioned for the first time.

If the talks cannot reach agreement, Germany could face new elections and Merkel could face a challenge to her leadership from within her own party. The world’s most powerful woman looked tired as she headed into the talks in Berlin, but told reporters: “We can do this. This is a difficult, complicated task, but the will is there. It is vitally important for our country. We have a great responsibility.”

Last edited:
From the article:

Immigration remains a stumbling block. Merkel has agreed to an upper limit of 200,000 asylum seekers being allowed into Germany each year. The Greens oppose an upper limit, while the CSU says it will not join a coalition without one.

It would seem a majority of the German people are completely enthralled with leftism.

She and the rest of the German filth deserve each other, these scum of my race made it clear that Americans are their #1 enemies and Jew-slaughtering muslims are their #1 heroes. They won't lift a finger to do anything about their women being raped by muslims but that's okay, Germans deserve all the rape they can get. I've never met a nationality that fills me with a more genocidal explosion of utter hatred than Germanpigs - all the demanding, rude, reptilian, joyless, entitled German pompous phonies with whom I've dealt. A people I found repellent in every detail.

Also, Merkel looks like one of those Japanese pug dogs, the way her face seems to be pulling in on itself out of sheer horror over its ugly existence.

Forum List

Back