For the Colonel

E

eric

Are we frustrated ? Let me tell you sir, to me you sound very wrapped up in yourself. If you feel the need to put other people down you must have many shortcommings. I noticed you keep talking about peoples IQ's and education I would love to know how successful you are. Jimmnyc happens to be an engineer and quite intelligent. I know because I am the CEO of an IT firm looking to hire him.

As far as quizes go, forget them. You really want a challenge why don't me and you take an independent IQ test, then we will see where you stand. Im not worried my IQ is 145. What's Yours?

Everyone on the net either has a 10 inch cock or an IQ over 130.

Reading your responses I think you are all idiots. You cannot even argue any point. If you do not know how to respond you call people names.

The title of the other thread certainly applies. Childish americans. And I should include COWARDS. It seems like you want a war but are too scared to fight for your country. But thats ok the world sees you for what you really are.

Evilarnold are you the ceo of gaycowards.com?

Nah Canada, Kurtz the Putz handles that site - maybe you should join him!

Hey canada rocks, are you sure you and Kurtz don't run gaycowards.com and your trying to spam here?

That's the problem, - They can't handle the truth. Instead like you have mentioned, they resort to name calling, and yet moan & cry when you insult them & their "beliefs" right back. They're pretty loud for being NON-MILITARY.

Here's a hint, folks- Multiple punctation marks-----> (!!!!!!!!!) <------ unearth your true intelligence.

I think you nicked that quote from a Reader's Digest issue circa 1957. C'mon, show some orginality!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Originally posted by Colonel Kurtz
I think you nicked that quote from a Reader's Digest issue circa 1957. C'mon, show some orginality!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Saying something about intelligence just a moment ago, Mr. "orginality"?

Forum List

Back