"For the Children"

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Have you noticed how often liberals are using the word "children" when they are trying to push their agenda? Whether it's illegal immigration, guns, etc. they use this ploy a lot and unfortunately many people fall for it. They are pathetic.

nra-defense-Guns.jpg

Any time you hear "it's for the children" grab your wallet, cause someone is looking to pick you pocket. Personally I'm getting damned tired of getting bills for other peoples kids. Screw em.

Have you noticed how often liberals are using the word "children" when they are trying to push their agenda? Whether it's illegal immigration, guns, etc. they use this ploy a lot and unfortunately many people fall for it. They are pathetic.

Yeah, cause the right has never ever used kids to further their agenda. Except for the time they used kids to push draconian anti drug laws, and the time they used kids to push fear about homosexuals, and the time they used kids to fight abortion rights, and the time they used kids to push religion in school, and the time they used kids against the death with dignity movement, etc, etc, etc. They use this ploy and unfortunately many people fall for it. they are pathetic.

Really? when Republicans were in power, they were saying things like "Reagan proved that deficits don't matter". They quadrupled the debt. But now that a Democrat is the President, suddenly they are all about fiscal responsibility? Yeah, right...

In fact, I'll bet the Republicans start using "the kids" to push their cherished goal of destroying the social safety net.

Copy that. If I hear "baby killing" one more time, I might go postal.

dick_cheney_was_right.jpg

Dick Cheney once observed that “deficits don’t matter,” which may well have been the most honest phrase he ever uttered. His words were at least partly true, which is more than can be said for the great majority of the vice president’s remarks — and they certainly expressed the candid attitude of Republicans whenever they attain power. His pithy fiscal slogan should remind us that much of the current political furor over deficit spending in the Obama budget is wrong, hypocritical, and worthy of the deepest skepticism.

Dick Cheney was right - Salon.com

Forum List

Back