For the AGW Faithers

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
If ANY Member of "the Faith" (i.e., the former scientists who now practice the Religion of AGW) were to even begin to TRY to make the old AGW argument, to do so in a scientific way, they would HAVE to rely on DATA. This raises some questions, wouldn't you say?

Question:

WHAT data would they now rely upon?

Question:

Why?

Question:

Is the data reliable?

Question:

How do you know the data is reliable?

Question:

What is the contrary data?

Question:

Do we have access to that contrary data?

Question:

If not, why not?

Question:

If we don't have access to ALL the data, can we perform "good science?"

Question:

In all honesty, as a scientist, wouldn't you agree that without good, reliable and complete data being shared and disseminated freely in an unaltered form, no valid scientific conclusions can be reached?

Of course, it is a clear possibility that I MIGHT be leaving a "few" questions out....

(Disclaimer: This post of mine is lifted from another thread. I thought it might serve as a springboard in its own thread.)

Last edited:
dog%20ate%20it.jpg

These thoughts just occured to me, and I figured as long as the AGW FAITHERS are avoiding the questions in the OP, I might as well use this thread to pose these semi-related questions:

1. Should the religion of the AGW Faithers be covered by the First Amendment?

2. Is it already covered by the 1st Amendment?

3. Is algore the high holy man?

Speaking of Pope algore, I think I have discovered some evidence of the miracles:

He is more wooden than Pinnichio, can't sing, can't act, can't dance, can't deliver a joke to save his ass yet he won an Oscar!

He has not a fucking clue about actual science, yet won a Nobel Prize for his "work" in Global Warming....

And can garner more popular votes in a general election than George W. Bush, yet NOT win the Presidential Election!

We are talkin' some SERIOUS miracles here!

Or serious incompetence, or just abysmal knavery.

The first clue that something smelled highy of fish came back in the nineties when they insisted that the satellite intruments needed to be calibrated - get this - because the data didn't match their models. Around the same time or perhaps a bit earlier these clowns submitted thier work but refused to submit the raw data upon which it was based. This is the science version of faith healing

These thoughts just occured to me, and I figured as long as the AGW FAITHERS are avoiding the questions in the OP, I might as well use this thread to pose these semi-related questions:

1. Should the religion of the AGW Faithers be covered by the First Amendment?

2. Is it already covered by the 1st Amendment?

3. Is algore the high holy man?

Ahl bin-Gore?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

time for a pity post

That was super interesting Liability...thanks for posting

time for a pity post

Translation: "I ain't smart enough to address the numbered points therefore I have to go after the OP..."

Not a problem just skip straight to the conclusions and lose/detroy/ignore/modify any data you care to.

The Warmers have so little so say, here let me help. Your SUV is melting the ice caps!!!!

lastpolarbear.jpg

time for a pity post

Translation: "I ain't smart enough to address the numbered points therefore I have to go after the OP..."

Not a problem just skip straight to the conclusions and lose/detroy/ignore/modify any data you care to.

Of course. Some of these people are so shallow, vapid, vain, and arrogant that they think MAN has that much power.

This is ALL strictly for control of the masses on a Global scale, with NO data to show for it.

Generally, the measures proposed as a response to global warming are measures that make sense and have merit even if there were no such thing as global warming,

so the point is moot.

Forum List

Back