For the 1st Time Since GOP Convention

SwingVoter

VIP Member
Aug 30, 2008
Phoenix, Arizona
Obama's up 3 in the Rasmussen Tracker, and has an 18 point edge in the Intrade market, which now has a chance of an Obama win up to 59%.

Obama also a 2 point lead in North Carolina in the latest Rasmussen poll. Mac's lost virtually all of the Palin bounce.

Obama's up 3 in the Rasmussen Tracker, and has an 18 point edge in the Intrade market, which now has a chance of an Obama win up to 59%.

Obama also a 2 point lead in North Carolina in the latest Rasmussen poll. Mac's lost virtually all of the Palin bounce.

Good time to "buy" McCain. Be interesting to see where its's trading on Monday.

i find that hard to believe

As do I. So I checked. He's right about those polls, but they're probably biased. I mean come on, Obama up by 2 when McCain's got Palin in his pocket?

Other, non-biased polls, tell a much different story.

WH2008: General

ABC News/Washington Post Poll: Obama up by 9
FoxNews Polls: Obama up by 6

As do I. So I checked. He's right about those polls, but they're probably biased. I mean come on, Obama up by 2 when McCain's got Palin in his pocket?

there's no such thing as an unbiased poll

my disbelief was more to do with NC. i would be shocked if obama carried that state

my disbelief was more to do with NC. i would be shocked if obama carried that state

being in the mtns of nc...i can tell you..solid republicans here....if obama carries nc it will be a major shock all around....he will have to get the i 85 vote out (this is the local reference to the black vote along and east of highway i 85) I western part of the state will vote republican....his only hopes are a high black voter turn out in charlotte, winston salem, greensboro and the greater durham area. This voter turn out has never been fully used to their potential...Gnatt never could get elected even with the solid black vote against helms...i dont see nc changing.

The demographic of that state has been changing, which is why Obama has targeted NC to turn it blue. Tech jobs have brought in lots more educated workers to the Charlottesville and Winston-Salem areas, and as I'm sure you know educated voters tend to vote Obama.

Remember when Obama was supposed to win New Hampshire by nearly 10 points?

The last poll in that link that had McCain over Obama was taken on September 15th -21st. All of the subsequent polls in that particular link have Obama up.

Forum List

Back