CDZ For the 100th time, yes, you ARE coming after our guns.

Perhaps you don’t know it. Perhaps you haven’t though it through and perhaps you do know it and are being dishonest, but the fact is that you are coming after our guns.

Just because they aren’t at my door today doesn’t mean they won’t be later.

Just because none of the laws being proposed now take away my guns, that doesn’t mean they won’t later.

There are two ways you can take away my guns. The first is an outright ban and confiscation, the second is to legislate my guns into useless paperweights. It’s the latter that is the most likely.

Take for example the current efforts. Ostensively they are designed to stop school shootings. A 3 day waiting period to buy a rifle, a ban on “assault” weapons, and raising the age to buy a rifle to 21.

In the rush to DO SOMETHING, they have really done nothing. Except infringe on our rights.

Most, if not all school shootings are planned out, likely over a lot more than 3 days. Kids can get their hands on the guns of others and in fact they have. Assault weapons are not the only weapons that can be used in these shootings and are in fact no worse than any other guns. 17 or more people can be killed by pistols, or a pump shotgun or even a bolt action rifle. The kid that shot up Virginia Tech killed almost twice the number of people Cruz killed, and did it with two pistols. As for raising the age to buy a gun to 21, a killer can get a gun from others.

The point being that these laws will not stop the killings. And when, not if, the next killing happens, what then? More laws. Those laws also will not work and then the next killing after that happens, then more laws. Finally, guns, if not confiscated, will be rendered useless.

So, just stop with the “no one is coming after your guns” nonsense.

I hope you are building your fortified bunker now because the boogie man is coming for your guns. Those drones you see outside your window are watching your every move. Get in your bunker quick "chicken little".

The boogie man is the left wing nut jobs of the Democrat Party, and they have been working on disarming American citizens since before they succeeded in enacting the 1968 ban on cheap handguns. Their goal is to ultimately strip law abiding American citizens of their firearms.

You may be just a useful idiot, unaware of their true objectives, but loving the idea that you can imagine yourself morally superior to those who do not fear firearms. You may be a fellow traveler, who mistakenly believes that the current "common sense" gun restrictions might actually do some good. Or, you could be a true believer in the cause who is aware of the actual goal.

Little clues inform a large number of gun owners, and the NRA, as to the ultimate objective of the anti-gun groups. One clue is the constant call for universal gun registration. Registration has no other valid purpose than to allow the federal government to know where all the guns are located. The only valid reason for the federal government to know where all the guns are located, is so they can be confiscated.

Consequently, when you left wing loons spread your disdain for those dumb conspiracy theorists who fear confiscation, you are either operating out of ignorance or deceit. Neither position looks good on you.

Well and intelligently stated.

If liberals are fine with guns, why is it nearly impossible to obtain a conceal-carry permit in liberally dominated jurisdictions such as LA, San Francisco, Chicago, NY, D.C., etc.?

Getting a concealed carry permit in liberal jurisdictions is only nearly impossible for average law abiding Americans. The rich and the politically well connected have no problem getting those permits for themselves or their body guards. No big deal to the Democrat party leaders when average law abiding citizens get preyed upon by the local goons. Important people, meaning the rich and politically well connected, are too valuable to lose to a street thug.

Perhaps you don’t know it. Perhaps you haven’t though it through and perhaps you do know it and are being dishonest, but the fact is that you are coming after our guns.

Just because none of the laws being proposed now take away my guns, that doesn’t mean they won’t later.

There are two ways you can take away my guns. The first is an outright ban and confiscation, the second is to legislate my guns into useless paperweights. It’s the latter that is the most likely.

Take for example the current efforts. Ostensively they are designed to stop school shootings. A 3 day waiting period to buy a rifle, a ban on “assault” weapons, and raising the age to buy a rifle to 21.

In the rush to DO SOMETHING, they have really done nothing. Except infringe on our rights.

Most, if not all school shootings are planned out, likely over a lot more than 3 days. Kids can get their hands on the guns of others and in fact they have. Assault weapons are not the only weapons that can be used in these shootings and are in fact no worse than any other guns. 17 or more people can be killed by pistols, or a pump shotgun or even a bolt action rifle. The kid that shot up Virginia Tech killed almost twice the number of people Cruz killed, and did it with two pistols. As for raising the age to buy a gun to 21, a killer can get a gun from others.

The point being that these laws will not stop the killings. And when, not if, the next killing happens, what then? More laws. Those laws also will not work and then the next killing after that happens, then more laws. Finally, guns, if not confiscated, will be rendered useless.

Assault weapons are no worse than other guns?

Is that like a tard is no smarter than a genius?

Oh no, they just want to get the scary looking rifles out of our hands. They will drop grabbing guns right after that, gun issue will be closed forever.

Oh no, they just want to get the scary looking rifles out of our hands. They will drop grabbing guns right after that, gun issue will be closed forever.
Of course when the scary looking rifles are out of our hands, that makes it easier for the liberals to come into our houses and take other stuff from US without repercussions. In Washington DC before people were allowed to have guns in their houses, mobs would enter beat the shit out of the owners and take any thing of value. Now you know why the liberals want US disarmed.. They want what we have, but the 2nd amendment wont let them have it...Mr. Unclean is scared shitless by these strong women...

Of course when the scary looking rifles are out of our hands, that makes it easier for the liberals to come into our houses and take other stuff from US without repercussions. In Washington DC before people were allowed to have guns in their houses, mobs would enter beat the shit out of the owners and take any thing of value. Now you know why the liberals want US disarmed.. They want what we have, but the 2nd amendment wont let them have it...Mr. Unclean is scared shitless by these strong women...

Stop it and be sensible. When gunmen break into your home just call the police. If 911 is not busy and you can get thru, they will have a cop there in 10-15 minutes.

One clue is the constant call for universal gun registration. Registration has no other valid purpose than to allow the federal government to know where all the guns are located. The only valid reason for the federal government to know where all the guns are located, is so they can be confiscated.

Amen to that.

One clue is the constant call for universal gun registration. Registration has no other valid purpose than to allow the federal government to know where all the guns are located. The only valid reason for the federal government to know where all the guns are located, is so they can be confiscated.

Amen to that.
One of my friends almost capitulated by saying a 30 day grace period would be good, as then a full background check would stop those who want to harm US. I said if it doesn't work, does the grace period end up with 6 months wait time and if that doesn't work, 1, 5 or 10 years? Liberals are never satisfied until what we have, isn't ours anymore. Even then those miserable wretches will continue to attack us, if not verbally then physically, and if we cant defend ourselves, then shit like this happens. The left loves to destroy things and hurt people, it is the 2nd amendment that prevents them in areas that ARE NOT gun free zones...

Assault weapons are no worse than other guns?

Is that like a tard is no smarter than a genius?

This is the clean debate zone so unlike you, I’ll be civil.

The Virginia Tech Shooter killed almost twice as many people with two pistols than Cruz did with an AR 15. Anyone could do the same with a shotgun or even a bolt action rifle.

Folks, please remember you are in the CDZ, that means the object of the forum is civil debate. No name calling, flaming or put downs. Also you need to stay on topic.

The topic is very charged and emotional. Consider it your own perspnal challenge to address with civility and respect.

:eusa_dance::poke:

They were one SCOTUS vote away!!! Had Hillary won, as of today, there would be no individual right to own a firearm.

That's why I say, "G-d Bless, Uncle Vlad! Savior of the American Republic!!"

For the one millionth time, no one seeks to "take" your guns.

The notion is a ridiculous rightwing lie, devoid of merit and evidence.

Look up 'precedent' then you will understand our concern.

-Geaux

I hope you are building your fortified bunker now because the boogie man is coming for your guns. Those drones you see outside your window are watching your every move. Get in your bunker quick "chicken little".

Mocking is easy, making sense, using logic and reason are hard. I see you chose the easy route.

I see theres no mocking in CDZ my posts have been deleted, did you complain?

Derpy, millions of people that own guns want them to be well regulated. This 'us vs them' bullshit only exists in your head and serves the financial purposes of the NRA and the gun manufacturers.

I guess you didn’t bother to read my OP, lots of logic, and reason there. The liars are on the left.

Mocking is easy, making sense, using logic and reason are hard. I see you chose the easy route.

I see theres no mocking in CDZ my posts have been deleted, did you complain?

I have never reported anyone in the entire time I’ve been here.

Derpy, millions of people that own guns want them to be well regulated. This 'us vs them' bullshit only exists in your head and serves the financial purposes of the NRA and the gun manufacturers.

I guess you didn’t read my post. Do you think it matters to my point how many people want guns regulated?

“Take the guns first, go through due process second” Donald J. Trump

Trump: 'Take the guns first, go through due process second'

Forum List

Back