For sure I'm homophobe

Yuck! San Diego carried on another gay pride parade. And you may call me homophobe. But I consider myself a normal hetero woman. Enormous number of painted freaks makes me nervous. And those active-duty troops in T-shirts advertising their branch of service among this crowd made me sick. And they say that they will march in their uniform soon. It looks like that sexual minorities became a majority in USA. And it is time to protect hetero rights. Those damned fruitcakes are going to military service openly! I might be rather old fashioned. But I remember time when boys served in US Army to become valiant and strong men. American soldiers have been always a figure of tall and stout-hearted and masculine guys in uniform. My husband is veteran of Afghan war. I can't imagine that he could serve shoulder to shoulder with such glifnards that were marching in the San Diego streets last Thursday. How do they sleep in military barracks I wonder? Poor young boys who are unlucky to get such neighbors. And what would those freaks do if someone would give them mitten? Is there any guarantee that serving in some hot spot jealous psycho with offended sensibilities wouldn't shoot into back of his comrade-in-arms?
And might be real homophobe. But I don't trust such "US Army". I think that homosexuality is a malady. And those 200 psychotics smiling and waving with American flags disgrace our Army.

Actually it sounds to me like that gay pride parade excited you. You wanted to be on one of the floats didn't you?

MOST of the floats were kind of boring....businesses like Ralphs, Vons, Cox Cable, SONY, etc.....politicians (we've got several running for mayor right now), churches like the Catholic Church, the Lutherans, the Episcopalians, the MCC, Church of Christ, etc., and things like the Police, the Fire Dept., Teachers, etc.....only 3 or 4 bars had guys in tight skivvies dancing...even they are getting safety conscious, having the guys seat belted onto their platform so they don't fall off.

Now now..

fuck her

I met plenty of men I "don't ask don't tell" were gay. All but one were solid people that did their jobs.

And this bitch is shitting on them b/c they'd rather be with other men?

fuck her

Actually, she's disturbed because they claim to be representing the military....except they aren't sanctioned to do so by the military, and they are in an event that is about over the top sexual expression, and that is not something our military needs to represent or condone, that's not their job.

I could care less if gay military march in gay parades. But the very fact that they insist on "representing" their military branch without military backing is disturbing.

I'm sure if they were heterosexuals and were instead yelling at some "baby-killers" you'd have less of a problem with it. :thup:

Bull shit twothumbsupyourfaggotass. You were being your usual militant, mouthy, badgering, over bearing, queer bait self, and I called YOU on it.

Now go fuck yourself homo, I'm sure you'll like it. You homos all love SHIT ON YOUR DICK.
:lol:

That all you got Tonto?

gay jokes

pafuckingthetic.

Now as far as your lame "your usual" lies;
I have never been militant, that's you projecting your inner needs.
I'm rarely mouthy.
Nearly never badger or are over bearing.
And I have never ever queer baited.

Your out and out fear of gays is funny coming from I guess is a grown person. Note; I said person, b/c your not a man. You haven't actually grown up and matured into adulthood yet.

And remember you lame pile of dag vomit.

She slanders Vets, and she AND you can have anus sex together, raw, with sand paper condoms

DADT was working just fine. The shit stain in the black house didn't need to come along and use the military as a fucking social experiment. Now we have homo soldiers openly making out, it's disgusting, it's sick, it's perverted and it's wrong, period.

I hope Romney rolls that shit packing, sick homo perverted crap back.

:rofl:

Now now..

fuck her

I met plenty of men I "don't ask don't tell" were gay. All but one were solid people that did their jobs.

And this bitch is shitting on them b/c they'd rather be with other men?

fuck her

Actually, she's disturbed because they claim to be representing the military....except they aren't sanctioned to do so by the military,

Not true anymore, Allie

and they are in an event that is about over the top sexual expression,

You've never been, I see.

and that is not something our military needs to represent or condone, that's not their job.

You've never been in the military or to a gay pride parade, I see...you only believe what you've been fed.

I could care less if gay military march in gay parades. But the very fact that they insist on "representing" their military branch without military backing is disturbing.

They got the biggest applause of the entire parade....no one can say that the gay community does NOT support our military.

Bull shit twothumbsupyourfaggotass. You were being your usual militant, mouthy, badgering, over bearing, queer bait self, and I called YOU on it.

Now go fuck yourself homo, I'm sure you'll like it. You homos all love SHIT ON YOUR DICK.

That all you got Tonto?

gay jokes

pafuckingthetic.

I'm rarely mouthy.

Your out and out fear of gays is funny coming from I guess is a grown person. Note; I said person, b/c your not a man. You haven't actually grown up and matured into adulthood yet.

She slanders Vets, and she AND you can have anus sex together, raw, with sand paper condoms

DADT was working just fine. The shit stain in the black house didn't need to come along and use the military as a fucking social experiment. Now we have homo soldiers openly making out, it's disgusting, it's sick, it's perverted and it's wrong, period.

No it wasn't, Pale....and you know it.

But it's not like we want YOUR support anyways...by your comment about our President, I don't think any decent American wants your kind of support.

It always amuses me that the pro-dadt crowd tries to insinuate the military will be run over by cross-dressing homosexuals that watch HGTV 24 hours a day.

Those kinds of homosexuals don't want to grab a gun and go to war.

There are some who believe ... myself included ... that we have lived many lifetimes on this planet. During these lifetimes, each of us has been male, female, heterosexual and homosexual. Sometimes society has accepted our sexuality, sometimes it has not. You people who see homosexuals as perverted and their actions as a perversion, are in denial of your own truth. I am happy to say I will not be like you and go through this life with such a closed mind.

Carry on ...

The only one who looks like a freak is you. But, it's not as if most of us didn't already know that.

I agree with Two Thumbs. Respect for those who serve is a default, outside their breaking that respect; and being homosexual doesn't cut it, except for the homophobes like you.

The only one that is a true freak is the one that engages in perverted sexual activity, and then those like you that try and pass that sick ass shit off as OK.

Homophobia is the "fear" of homos, and I can tell you right now dumbass, they don't SCARE me, they SICKEN me. Learn the fucking difference moron. It sickens ALL heterosexuals, because that's the NORMAL reaction to PERVERSION.

Fucking idiot.

:lmao:

Ya know why it doesn't bother me? B/c I don't sit around dreaming about it.

but since you're against perversion, I'll assume you have never given or received oral and have only had married sex in just the missionary position, and only to have babies, since every thing else is perversion.

buffoon

That all you got Tonto?

gay jokes

pafuckingthetic.

I'm rarely mouthy.

So you are against freedom of expression.

common among the lame assed religious right and one of the reasons I left the gop. You cockholes hate the Constitution almost as much as liberals

"Hot lesbians" is an oxymoron.

And a myth.
Typical lesbian couple.

ugly-lesbians.jpg

:eusa_angel:

Attachments

• $ellen.jpg
    $ellen.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 54

New Topics

Forum List

Back