For sure I'm homophobe

"Hot lesbians" is an oxymoron.

And a myth.

really?

portia-de-rossi-248.jpg

:lol: I was gonna say...

Yuck! San Diego carried on another gay pride parade. And you may call me homophobe. But I consider myself a normal hetero woman. Enormous number of painted freaks makes me nervous. And those active-duty troops in T-shirts advertising their branch of service among this crowd made me sick. And they say that they will march in their uniform soon. It looks like that sexual minorities became a majority in USA. And it is time to protect hetero rights. Those damned fruitcakes are going to military service openly! I might be rather old fashioned. But I remember time when boys served in US Army to become valiant and strong men. American soldiers have been always a figure of tall and stout-hearted and masculine guys in uniform. My husband is veteran of Afghan war. I can't imagine that he could serve shoulder to shoulder with such glifnards that were marching in the San Diego streets last Thursday. How do they sleep in military barracks I wonder? Poor young boys who are unlucky to get such neighbors. And what would those freaks do if someone would give them mitten? Is there any guarantee that serving in some hot spot jealous psycho with offended sensibilities wouldn't shoot into back of his comrade-in-arms?
And might be real homophobe. But I don't trust such "US Army". I think that homosexuality is a malady. And those 200 psychotics smiling and waving with American flags disgrace our Army.

Freedom of expression bothers you, noted.

The military doesn't exist to "represent" sexuality of any sort. I wouldn't want our military marching in parades that celebrate pole dancers or prostitution, either.

I am dumbfounded. Truly. You people really can't reply without twisting words can you? Its not just this, its a trend, a very-recurring trend. Retarded i guess?

Maybe I'm wrong though, I was just thinking that a Gay Pride Parade is a pretty obvious example of expression.

"Freedom of expression bothers you, noted" What part of that sentence gave you the idea that I thought the military was, somehow, supposed to "represent sexuiality".

Do you even read what you write? That's got to be one of the dumbest things you've ever suggested.

The military doesn't exist to "represent" sexuality of any sort. I wouldn't want our military marching in parades that celebrate pole dancers or prostitution, either
You get the difference between a military parade and a gay pride parade, I hope... Regardless, what right do you have to dicate what humans do with thier lives? Provided they aren't harming others in doing so.

Last edited:
Yuck! San Diego carried on another gay pride parade. And you may call me homophobe. But I consider myself a normal hetero woman. Enormous number of painted freaks makes me nervous. And those active-duty troops in T-shirts advertising their branch of service among this crowd made me sick. And they say that they will march in their uniform soon. It looks like that sexual minorities became a majority in USA. And it is time to protect hetero rights. Those damned fruitcakes are going to military service openly! I might be rather old fashioned. But I remember time when boys served in US Army to become valiant and strong men. American soldiers have been always a figure of tall and stout-hearted and masculine guys in uniform. My husband is veteran of Afghan war. I can't imagine that he could serve shoulder to shoulder with such glifnards that were marching in the San Diego streets last Thursday. How do they sleep in military barracks I wonder? Poor young boys who are unlucky to get such neighbors. And what would those freaks do if someone would give them mitten? Is there any guarantee that serving in some hot spot jealous psycho with offended sensibilities wouldn't shoot into back of his comrade-in-arms?
And might be real homophobe. But I don't trust such "US Army". I think that homosexuality is a malady. And those 200 psychotics smiling and waving with American flags disgrace our Army.

The military doesn't exist to "represent" sexuality of any sort. I wouldn't want our military marching in parades that celebrate pole dancers or prostitution, either.

Oh really?

Then you can explain why some of the military actually help set up brothels in countries we invaded?

Comfort Women: U.S. Military also Complicit « The Asian American Studies Program at the University of Maryland
ZERO: Comfort women at Sin Cities for GIs during Vietnam War.

Oh really?

Then you can explain why some of the military actually help set up brothels in countries we invaded?

Comfort Women: U.S. Military also Complicit « The Asian American Studies Program at the University of Maryland
ZERO: Comfort women at Sin Cities for GIs during Vietnam War.

Nothing wrong with that.:cool:

What a XXXX.

What an ungrateful fucking XXXX .

Your husband did serve beside gay men and women, and they served with honor and dignity.

some gave all they could, some others gave their all just so you could be safe.

go fuck yourself you vile nasty XXXX .

Edited. This Isn't The Flame Zone, TT.

WHY do you have to get so ENRAGED because of her OPINION? I think that's VERY telling of the "TOLERANCE" of HOMOS. YOU DON'T FUCKING HAVE ANY. You want people to either support you, OR YOU'RE GOING TO BULLY, BADGER, NAME CALL, INTIMIDATE and/or FORCE THEM by whatever means is AVAILABLE to you to KNUCKLE UNDER or RELENT and SHUT THE FUCK UP.

NOW, ya know what mother fucker, I AGREE WITH HER. NOW YOU WANT TO TRY AND INTIMIDATE ME YOU COCK SUCKING SON OF A DOG FUCKING BITCH DICK LICKER?

FUCK OFF YA SHIT HOLE REAMING SICK PERVERTED MENTAL CASE.

This is America, we are FREE TO VOICE OUR OPINIONS, not to mention there are BILLIONS of people WORLD WIDE that DO NOT AGREE WITH, LIKE or SUPPORT ANY KIND OF PERVERTED HOMO SHIT... DEAL WITH IT.

Last edited:
What a XXXX.

Your husband did serve beside gay men and women, and they served with honor and dignity.

WHY do you have to get so ENRAGED because of her OPINION? I think that's VERY telling of the "TOLERANCE" of HOMOS. YOU DON'T FUCKING HAVE ANY. You want people to either support you, OR YOU'RE GOING TO BULLY, BADGER, NAME CALL, INTIMIDATE and/or FORCE THEM by whatever means is AVAILABLE to you to KNUCKLE UNDER or RELENT and SHUT THE FUCK UP.

NOW, ya know what mother fucker, I AGREE WITH HER. NOW YOU WANT TO TRY AND INTIMIDATE ME YOU COCK SUCKING SON OF A DOG FUCKING BITCH DICK LICKER?

This is America, we are FREE TO VOICE OUR OPINIONS, not to mention there are BILLIONS of people WORLD WIDE that DO NOT AGREE WITH, LIKE or SUPPORT ANY KIND OF PERVERTED HOMO SHIT... DEAL WITH IT.

What kind of retarded pole rider tells me it's ok for her to express her fucked up opinion but it's not ok for me to call her out on it?

queers served with honor just like I did and if you were in, you served shoulder to shoulder with them as well.

I wasn't supporting gays, I was supporting Vets. Too damn bad you're not smart enough to get that.

Time to grow the fuck up.

Oh the gays were there in the military the whole time the military has been in operation, in the USA.

What a XXXX.

What kind of retarded pole rider tells me it's ok for her to express her fucked up opinion but it's not ok for me to call her out on it?

queers served with honor just like I did and if you were in, you served shoulder to shoulder with them as well.

I wasn't supporting gays, I was supporting Vets. Too damn bad you're not smart enough to get that.

Bull shit twothumbsupyourfaggotass. You were being your usual militant, mouthy, badgering, over bearing, queer bait self, and I called YOU on it.

Now go fuck yourself homo, I'm sure you'll like it. You homos all love SHIT ON YOUR DICK.

Those homosexuals are fighting for your god damned country, and all you can do is sit back and call them freaks?

Yes, you are a homophobe. I hope you don't need help one day because god forbid, the only person around might be one of those 'freaks' you so ridicule.

Bull shit twothumbsupyourfaggotass. You were being your usual militant, mouthy, badgering, over bearing, queer bait self, and I called YOU on it.

Now go fuck yourself homo, I'm sure you'll like it. You homos all love SHIT ON YOUR DICK.
The only one who looks like a freak is you. But, it's not as if most of us didn't already know that.

I agree with Two Thumbs. Respect for those who serve is a default, outside their breaking that respect; and being homosexual doesn't cut it, except for the homophobes like you.

:lol:

That all you got Tonto?

gay jokes

pafuckingthetic.

Now as far as your lame "your usual" lies;
I have never been militant, that's you projecting your inner needs.
I'm rarely mouthy.
Nearly never badger or are over bearing.
And I have never ever queer baited.

Your out and out fear of gays is funny coming from I guess is a grown person. Note; I said person, b/c your not a man. You haven't actually grown up and matured into adulthood yet.

And remember you lame pile of dag vomit.

She slanders Vets, and she AND you can have anus sex together, raw, with sand paper condoms

Last edited:
Your boys DID serve proudly, and I believe they DID become valiant and strong men.

And, they served the Constitution; they put their lives on the line for that document.

The document that gives those men and women the right to do as they wish in their bedrooms and to have the freedom of assembly and speech.

Maybe YOU need to ask your boys how they feel about freedom of speech and freedom of assembly and ask them was it worth it. Because your views are now that it wasn't.

It's not the gays and lesbians who are dishonoring your boys' service - you are.

The only one who looks like a freak is you. But, it's not as if most of us didn't already know that.

I agree with Two Thumbs. Respect for those who serve is a default, outside their breaking that respect; and being homosexual doesn't cut it, except for the homophobes like you.

The only one that is a true freak is the one that engages in perverted sexual activity, and then those like you that try and pass that sick ass shit off as OK.

Homophobia is the "fear" of homos, and I can tell you right now dumbass, they don't SCARE me, they SICKEN me. Learn the fucking difference moron. It sickens ALL heterosexuals, because that's the NORMAL reaction to PERVERSION.

Fucking idiot.

Last edited:

:lol:

That all you got Tonto?

gay jokes

pafuckingthetic.

Now as far as your lame "your usual" lies;
I have never been militant, that's you projecting your inner needs.
I'm rarely mouthy.
Nearly never badger or are over bearing.
And I have never ever queer baited.

Your out and out fear of gays is funny coming from I guess is a grown person. Note; I said person, b/c your not a man. You haven't actually grown up and matured into adulthood yet.

And remember you lame pile of dag vomit.

She slanders Vets, and she AND you can have anus sex together, raw, with sand paper condoms

DADT was working just fine. The shit stain in the black house didn't need to come along and use the military as a fucking social experiment. Now we have homo soldiers openly making out, it's disgusting, it's sick, it's perverted and it's wrong, period.

I hope Romney rolls that shit packing, sick homo perverted crap back.

The only one that is a true freak is the one that engages in perverted sexual activity, and then those like you that try and pass that sick ass shit off as OK.

Homophobia is the "fear" of homos, and I can tell you right now dumbass, they don't SCARE me, they SICKEN me. Learn the fucking difference moron. It sickens ALL heterosexuals, because that's the NORMAL reaction to PERVERSION.

Fucking moron.
:lmao:

Oh, nooooooez, it's da homoz!

I bet your sphincter could make diamonds out of coal with all the panic-ridden tightening muscle tone it gets every time you think of homo-sex.

You are comic gold, PR.

You poor baby....you just described gay men as easily as straight men.

Forum List

Back