For some of the Muslim members

The failure of your kind to understand why may just be your downfall.

So regardless of the "why" regarding hatred, what is it that you want?
In the short term or the long term?

In the short term, I want to see the immediate and complete removal of the West's presence from the Middle East and an end to support for Israel and the corrupt, thuggish regimes that control the nations of the so-called Muslim world. In the long term, I want to see the dismantlement of all of those governments and the unification of all Muslims as a single body politic.

Long and short term.

Why do you want to see an end to support for Israel? The United States or any other country in the West did not form the state of Israel- the UN did, so why not take your grievances to the body responsible rather than hating much of the western world because they are supportive of a functioning democracy? I agree that we should be out of the ME, so how do you propose that you guys (Muslim and ME nations) get rid of the thuggish regimes that control the nations of the Muslim world, and what makes those nations "so-called" in specific? Where would you like your unified Muslim single body politic to be?, and how should they interract with the West, or should they at all?

Last edited:
you people who think Islam will ever have peace with anyone are FOOLS

you people who think Islam will ever have peace with anyone are FOOLS

I haven't seen evidence that they can even have peace with each other, except that they seem to unite with regard to disdain for Israel mostly, and the rest of the western world in general.

I feel that this is unfair.

As a jew, I get rather annoyed when non jews think that they know my scripture better than I do.

I have nothing against Islam. My beef is with islamic terrorists and their supporters.

I don't think it's right to attack the entire religion.

Forum List

Back