For some of the Muslim members

I'm curious why you believe Islam is correct. I was wondering if youd share alittle of how you become muslim and why.

Id prefer if this didnt turn to a muslim bashing thread. Course, I have no control over what people say after this.

images

this isn't already a muslim bashing thread?

Why did you have to ask... not sure?

I think the thread is a good idea. Personally, I'd love to hear a muslim rationalize to me why they think killing people in cold blood is their duty. Why burying a woman up to her waste and then stoning her to death is their way. Why fathers kill their daughters because they date a non muslim. And then I'd like to hear them tell me again about islam being a religion of peace.
So much for the thread not turning into a muslim bashing thread. :doubt:

Oh gee... I guess the only discussion that some want allowed here is the sugar coated parts. Don't mention anything that might be BAD about islam. Kind of like what we hear from these sons a bitches non stop... DON'T YOU DARE INSULT ISLAM. Why do muslims do these things then?

Well, here's your chance muslims. Explain why you're the only freakin' people on EARTH that think you should NEVER be OFFENDED.

Boy this ought to be good....

Last edited:
Im not a Muslim, but in thinking about what it was like in the Old Testament and why God would have us stone young men that disobey their parents before Jesus came, etc., I've come to some big conclusions.

Without Jesus, man has little chance of internal change, if any. And Muslims are without Jesus or they would be Christian as were the Jews without Jesus before Jesus came.

So starting there, how many young men in America's free culture have died because of gangs or drunk driving or HIV or drunk driving or drive-bys or drunk driving, etc?

And how many young men have been stoned to death for disobeying their parents?

If you grew up in a culture where disobedience could get you stoned, you wouldn't be disobedient. Throw a young American in that culture and it wouldnt take long just because of habit, but if you grew up in that environment, everyone around you probably snapped to when dad spoke and it would come naturally. And there would be very very few stonings and a lot of saved lives because there would be a lot less drive by shootings and crime and juvenile delinquency that we see here.

The thing is, from what I've read, you can't really apply those benefits to Islam because with Islam, you are told to mistreat non-believers and smack around women if we get out of line because Mohammad did. So you're still left with a lot of violence.

I think Islam is comprised of people who were either born and raised Muslim, which is so dominating in the life that it would be hard to imagine living without all the restrictions; or a Muslim that wasn't born and raised Muslim and bought into the peaceful front and will defend Islam as peaceful because they haven't figured it out yet and would never have joined a belief so violent. So they try to recreate it, but it will never work, the root is Islam.

Last edited:
Im not a Muslim, but in thinking about what it was like in the Old Testament and why God would have us stone young men that disobey their parents before Jesus came, etc., I've come to some big conclusions.

Without Jesus, man has little chance of internal change, if any. And Muslims are without Jesus or they would be Christian as were the Jews without Jesus before Jesus came.

So starting there, how many young men in America's free culture have died because of gangs or drunk driving or HIV or drunk driving or drive-bys or drunk driving, etc?

If you grew up in a culture where disobedience could get you stoned, you wouldn't be disobedient. Throw a young American in that culture and it wouldnt take long just because of habit, but if you grew up in that environment, everyone around you probably snapped to when dad spoke and it would come naturally. And there would be very very few stonings and a lot of saved lives because there would be a lot less drive by shootings and crime and juvenile delinquency that we see here.

The thing is, from what I've read, you can't really apply those benefits to Islam because with Islam, you are told to mistreat non-believers and smack around women if we get out of line because Mohammad did. So you're still left with a lot of violence.

I think Islam is comprised of people who were either born and raised Muslim, which is so dominating in the life that it would be hard to imagine living without all the restrictions; or a Muslim that wasn't born and raised Muslim and bought into the peaceful front and will defend Islam as peaceful because they haven't figured it out yet and would never have joined a belief so violent. So they try to recreate it, but it will never work, the root is Islam.

I grew up in a society where we got ourselves stoned! :D

Btw, GW Bush is a christian and he invaded 2 countries and killed hundreds of thousands of people. So much for your theory. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm curious why you believe Islam is correct. I was wondering if youd share alittle of how you become muslim and why.

This is like asking a gay person to tell you how they became gay and why.

Not really. Most people seem to adhere to the religion they were brought up in, and don't ever think about the "why". It's just what they were told, and how they were raised. It takes a bit of a rebel to question what he has been taught for a lifetime.

I grew up in a society where we got ourselves stoned! :D

Btw, GW Bush is a christian and he invaded 2 countries and killed hundreds of thousands of people. So much for your theory. :lol:

Christians aren't allowed to defend themselves?

Oh, and prove that we killed hundreds of thousands of people.

I have a question for muslims: do ANY of you use toilet paper?

I'm not a Muslim, or belong to any faith, but my guess is that most of them don't because they believe it's dirty to put your hand near your arsehole incase it comes in contact with any crap.

I've worked amongst Muslim labourers whilst supervising various construction and demolition projects and I've lost count how many times I've passed a Muslim labourer on his way to the toilet carrying a tooth brush a cup of cold water. Upon asking what they intend on doing with the toothbrush and water, I'm informed that it's so they can clean-up after themselves after using the toilet as using toilet paper is considered dirty.

Which is a hypocracy in itself, as they quite happily spent the rest of the evening wanking (masturbating) themselves senseless.

Last edited:
I have a question for muslims: do ANY of you use toilet paper?

I'm not a Muslim, or belong to any faith, but my guess is that most of them don't because they believe it's dirty to put your hand near your arsehole incase it comes in contact with any crap.

I've worked amongst Muslim labourers whilst supervising various construction and demolition projects and I've lost count how many times I've passed a Muslim labourer on his way to the toilet carrying a tooth brush a cup of cold water. Upon asking what they intend on doing with the toothbrush and water, I'm informed that it's so they can clean-up after themselves after using the toilet as using toilet paper is considered dirty.

Which is a hypocracy in itself, as they quite happily spend the rest of the evening wanking (masturbating) themselves senseless.
You're mixing muslims up with brits.

No, the example I've just described happened in the middle east. Though it's worth remembering that even though Muslims are, in writing, forbidden from drinking alcohol, they can drink most Americans under the table.

Typical. A non-Muslim assumes that in spite of having no exposure to the religion apart from a few internet articles she may have read, she has a deeper understanding of the nature of Islam than Muslims do.

And you wonder why your country is so hated in the Middle East.

Typical. A non-Muslim assumes that in spite of having no exposure to the religion apart from a few internet articles she may have read, she has a deeper understanding of the nature of Islam than Muslims do.

Nope, we don't care why we are. We understand that yall just hate. Now fuck off and die terrorist.

This is like asking a gay person to tell you how they became gay and why.

Not really. Most people seem to adhere to the religion they were brought up in, and don't ever think about the "why". It's just what they were told, and how they were raised. It takes a bit of a rebel to question what he has been taught for a lifetime.

I'm not really sure if that applies to the Muslims at USMB. Sunni Man was formerly a Christian and I was raised in a household that was religious in name only.

Nope, we don't care why we are. We understand that yall just hate. Now fuck off and die terrorist.

The failure of your kind to understand why may just be your downfall.

Why did you have to ask... not sure?

I think the thread is a good idea. Personally, I'd love to hear a muslim rationalize to me why they think killing people in cold blood is their duty. Why burying a woman up to her waste and then stoning her to death is their way. Why fathers kill their daughters because they date a non muslim. And then I'd like to hear them tell me again about islam being a religion of peace.
So much for the thread not turning into a muslim bashing thread. :doubt:

Oh gee... I guess the only discussion that some want allowed here is the sugar coated parts. Don't mention anything that might be BAD about islam. Kind of like what we hear from these sons a bitches non stop... DON'T YOU DARE INSULT ISLAM. Why do muslims do these things then?

Well, here's your chance muslims. Explain why you're the only freakin' people on EARTH that think you should NEVER be OFFENDED.

Boy this ought to be good....
You've already ruined it for those who want the OP to be the beginning of a serious discussion. But, it's obvious that was your intent from the gitgo...you don't WANT a serious discussion.

So regardless of the "why" regarding hatred, what is it that you want?

So regardless of the "why" regarding hatred, what is it that you want?
In the short term or the long term?

In the short term, I want to see the immediate and complete removal of the West's presence from the Middle East and an end to support for Israel and the corrupt, thuggish regimes that control the nations of the so-called Muslim world. In the long term, I want to see the dismantlement of all of those governments and the unification of all Muslims as a single body politic.

Forum List

Back