For (((((((( SkyDancer )))))))

That's not a very Christian prayer. Sounds more like you're refusing to acknowledge her existence as a child of God.

Yeshua Himself once said "Love God with all your heart and all your might, and love one another like you love God."

Praying for someone to go away sounds like the opposite of what Yeshua taught.
Admittedly it's not, if you only consider TDM.. I'm thinking of the "greater good".

Yanno..........Hitler thought of the "greater good" as well.

People make me nervous when they start talking about that, because usually, that means that everyone has to think alike.

Again.... its a joke!

We dont want to her to "go away" in the holocaust kind of way.... just leave the thread kind of way.
Its painful to watch her make a fool of herself all the time.

So in a way, we are looking out for her well being :tongue:

Admittedly it's not, if you only consider TDM.. I'm thinking of the "greater good".

Yanno..........Hitler thought of the "greater good" as well.

People make me nervous when they start talking about that, because usually, that means that everyone has to think alike.

Again.... its a joke!

We dont want to her to "go away" in the holocaust kind of way.... just leave the thread kind of way.
Its painful to watch her make a fool of herself all the time.

So in a way, we are looking out for her well being :tongue:

"Looking out for her"? By whose moral standard? Yours, hers, or someone else's?

By the way, if you limit her choices, you are limiting free will, which every good Christian knows is a gift that God gave to us, and by doing so, you are putting a limit on what God can give her.

Lighten up Francis. I'm just bringing up salient points.

People are born homosexual, does anyone really believe someone would be sick enough to choose homosexuality?

Dear God,
Please make Truthmatters go away.
Amen

That's not a very Christian prayer. Sounds more like you're refusing to acknowledge her existence as a child of God.

Yeshua Himself once said "Love God with all your heart and all your might, and love one another like you love God."

Dear God:

Please give Truthmatters a brain. Until then, please hold her hand while you guide her down the path of silence to protect her from revealing her brain damage to others.

If that is your will.

Thanks, dude.

Amen and stuff.

Last edited:

But but.... what about myths and stuff???? :confused:

You must have me confused with someone else.

I've known of Gods existence since I was 5, I just didn't like the way the many Christians I had to live with after I was orphaned at 8 explained Him.

However...........Judaic theology, Tao and Buddhist philosophy explain Him quite nicely to my understanding.

How's that? Do those teach that homosexuality is A-OK? :eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Forum List

Back