For (((((((( SkyDancer )))))))

Marie888

† † †
Sep 28, 2010
Temporarily on earth †
If you like..and/or when you have time, I'd encourage you to watch these and part of it may even be familiar to you - as in your experiences.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqdQ6_MAH2A]Jesus Christ Saved Me from 27 Years of Homosexuality - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sharing this with you in hope that you know I don't think you don't have a "soul" and also to share this man's testimony. On the Testimony in Song thread, you mentioned that some believers don't think homosexuals have souls. So instead of talking about there on that thread..I thought I'd share this with you here in a new thread. While there are some who can be hateful and act totally wrong against homosexuals, and I know even myself sometimes may come across "harsh" if I'm quoting the Bible on it..or I may witness wrongly...but yes indeed I surely know you have a soul. We all do and we are no different, imo...all are sinners and need His grace and love as well as unto each other.

Hope you enjoy this man's testimony above and also this video below. I don't agree with everything below that VenomFangX is teaching below, but I'm still learning...we're all still learning.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzwP9ZM_A7Q]Being Gay is NOT a Choice - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for listening...or not. No problembo if you don't want to, but thought I'd share.

I really hope people check out this thread. Interestingly enough, it involves two subjects I'm no longer commenting on, homosexuality and Christianity.

It reminds me of the movie, Rabbit Proof Fence. In the true story of Rabbit-Proof Fence three aboriginal girls were forceably removed from their parents to be assimilated into white society. In particular, this thread, and Marie's message reminds me of the official, A.O. Neville, running the program.

"If these people would just understand what we're trying to do for them."

"Are we to allow the creation of an unwanted third race?"

"Should coloureds be encouraged to go back to the black? Or should they be advanced
to white status and be absorbed in the white population?"

Last edited:
why do people think their chosen myths should be used to punish other people?

Marie, what the fuck thinks that anyone on these boards needs your mindless prosteletyzing?

I'm pretty sure Sky doesn't, and for the record, I don't think Sky needs to change a thing about herself.

What? Is her presence on these boards as a gay person something that you think needs "fixing" because you don't have anyone close by to be bigoted on?

FUCK!!!!!! It's people like you that give Christians a bad name.

And.......fwiw.........there has been research in the past few years that proves sexuality is developed in the womb. Has something to do with the way your brain grows, and which side grows bigger, regardless of the plumbing that the body chooses.

No.........you can't "pray the gay away".

Dear God,
Please make Truthmatters go away.
Amen

That's not a very Christian prayer. Sounds more like you're refusing to acknowledge her existence as a child of God.

Yeshua Himself once said "Love God with all your heart and all your might, and love one another like you love God."

Praying for someone to go away sounds like the opposite of what Yeshua taught.

Dear God,
Amen

That's not a very Christian prayer. Sounds more like you're refusing to acknowledge her existence as a child of God.

Yeshua Himself once said "Love God with all your heart and all your might, and love one another like you love God."

But but.... what about myths and stuff???? :confused:

Dear God,
Amen

You must have me confused with someone else.

I've known of Gods existence since I was 5, I just didn't like the way the many Christians I had to live with after I was orphaned at 8 explained Him.

However...........Judaic theology, Tao and Buddhist philosophy explain Him quite nicely to my understanding.

Dear God,
Amen

Admittedly it's not, if you only consider TDM.. I'm thinking of the "greater good".

Dear God,
Amen

Admittedly it's not, if you only consider TDM.. I'm thinking of the "greater good".

Yanno..........Hitler thought of the "greater good" as well.

People make me nervous when they start talking about that, because usually, that means that everyone has to think alike.

You must have me confused with someone else.

I've known of Gods existence since I was 5, I just didn't like the way the many Christians I had to live with after I was orphaned at 8 explained Him.

However...........Judaic theology, Tao and Buddhist philosophy explain Him quite nicely to my understanding.

Sorry... I didnt mean for that to be directed at you....

I was reffering to this quote by TM

why do people think their chosen myths should be used to punish other people?

I was just being facetious :cool:

Forum List

Back