For Shogun re Israel

I'm sure you can think of a better insult than "zionist jew"... .though I know how those words just roll off your keyboard.

Neither is an insult, you know... even when you put the two words together. :cool:

I'm sure you can think of a better insult than "zionist jew"... .though I know how those words just roll off your keyboard.

Neither is an insult, you know... even when you put the two words together. :cool:

who says Im trying to insult anyone? I'm just returning the Scarlet Letter love, dear Jill, since presumed racism is the status quo around here.

Feel free to manipulate my position as much as necessary though. Ghook pretty much proves what i've been saying this whole time about zionists fiding it easier to toss out a label than defending racism in israel.

Hell, i'm probably chewing on a piece of baby hebrew jerkey right now!

who says Im trying to insult anyone? I'm just returning the Scarlet Letter love, dear Jill, since presumed racism is the status quo around here.

Feel free to manipulate my position as much as necessary though. Ghook pretty much proves what i've been saying this whole time about zionists fiding it easier to toss out a label than defending racism in israel.

Hell, i'm probably chewing on a piece of baby hebrew jerkey right now!

As I recall from my discussions with you on this subject, Shogun, sweetie, the "insults" and presumed racism were mostly presumptive on your part. But you do love tossing about anti-jewish stereotypes, no? You know, the whole dual loyalty, jews run everything kind of stuff that you'd be up in arms about if directed at any other group. As for Ghook, well, perhaps if instead of going off on one of your little anti-Israel rants (that, of course, extends to anyone who doesn't think the country should be obliterated) you had actually addressed what he was saying, you might have gotten a better response. You know how that goes, right? :cool:

As for you not trying to be insulting with the term "zionist jew", yeah, I know, you were sending love and kisses.

As I recall from my discussions with you on this subject, Shogun, sweetie, the "insults" and presumed racism were mostly presumptive on your part. But you do love tossing about anti-jewish stereotypes, no? You know, the whole dual loyalty, jews run everything kind of stuff that you'd be up in arms about if directed at any other group. As for Ghook, well, perhaps if instead of going off on one of your little anti-Israel rants (that, of course, extends to anyone who doesn't think the country should be obliterated) you had actually addressed what he was saying, you might have gotten a better response. You know how that goes, right? :cool:

As for you not trying to be insulting with the term "zionist jew", yeah, I know, you were sending love and kisses.

quote a single post of mine suggesting that jews run everything. If lieberman is awfully open about his duel concern then blame him instead of everyone else who questions why his main concern seems to be israel instead of the US. After all, it was probably anti-semitic of the democrat party to kick his sorry ass out while he was fishing for a conservative to latch onto in order to use the US on iran for the sake of isreal. If ANY OTHER GROUP was as obvious about making a foreign nation their main concern as zionists then i'd be all over them too. As it is, apparently, assumptions about my motivations see to be easier for you to swallow than the measure of the very words that I post. But, such is the usual strategy when some dirty goyim DARES to question the new master race, eh? Don't let that keep you from insinuating that the dirty goyim started it though. It's not liek we've HEARD THAT ONE a milion times already when ratinoalizing the israeli treatment of pals. You sure do get a lot of mileage from that one liner, dont you?

what HE is saying? Gosh, jilly, we all tend to take automatic scarlet A accusers seriously! HE is not saying anything beyond tossing out the same ole same ole. THIS is why he ran like a bitch at the first sign that he position was starting to fail. You see, IM the one who keeps posting viable sources when making points about israel rather than popping in like a ninja long enough to call someone an antisemite. MAYBE if your fellow zionists were even the slightest bit interested in humanity above your fellow jews you could fathom the difference. As it is, assuming that I am merely a joo hating antisemite is probably as productive for him as it has been for you.

As for your warping of my vocabulary into a nice, easy zionist talking point.. well, it's not like you are breaking a mold here, is it dear chosen flower?

If your point wasn't Jews run everything (or at least disproportionately to their population) then what was he point of your little list of important jews?

As for why he ignored you after you went on one of your rants, I'd suggest it could possibly be the sweet, good natured posting style of yours. Some people don't play that. ;)

Funny how the only people who do the "chosen" thing (aside from fundies of any stripe) are the anti-Israel and anti-Jew contingency... Me? I've never said I was "chosen".

If your point wasn't Jews run everything (or at least disproportionately to their population) then what was he point of your little list of important jews?

As for why he ignored you after you went on one of your rants, I'd suggest it could possibly be the sweet, good natured posting style of yours. Some people don't play that. ;)

Funny how the only people who do the "chosen" thing (aside from fundies of any stripe) are the anti-Israel and anti-Jew contingency... Me? I've never said I was "chosen".

Are you ready? I'm about to spank that ass so feel free to ASSUME the postition....

MY point in posting that list of jews in western politics was meant to point out that WE WHITE PEOPLE have moved beyond our initial political dominance and no longer insist on an ethnic litmus test when electing our leaders. THIS was in direct relation to ghooks assumption that western nations have purged jews from it's politics much like he really, REALLY wants to rationalize for israel regarding arabs. Again, JOE LIEBERMAN didn't find himself almost ASSUMING the second most poerful role in the wrold on the effort of jews alone. No, Jill, even dirty ass goyim like myself voted for him. You know, as opposed to a nation of jews who would rather go through another holocaust than see an arab PM of zion. Now, would you like a towel to wipe that, uh, egg off of your face or would you rather throw another scarlet A at me?

Hey, if i'm aggressive in my opinion so be it. I'm consistent enough to apply it evenly so spare me the quivering lip. Truthfully, I really don't care if ghook responds since his sum total input amounts to calling me an antisemite. I probably won't be devastated that a zionist with quick draw antisemite elbow reflex chooses to run away rather than prove his point beyond calling me a name. It really is the same ole game, sweet jillian, of addressing a thread long enough to scream antisemite while having no intention of debating the issue while the chosen halo may become blemished. It's the same as when your team was hellbent on RATIONALIZING gender segregation SANCTIONED by the state of israel. Didn't see a single one of my chosen USMB buddies admitting anything there, did we? hell, nothing says affirmative action like making way for blacks, eh? er, not that Ghook wanted to let anyone know that his posted article meant imported JEWISH blacks while there is a population of refugees outside the wall.. yes, lovely flame of the seven sticked candelabra, do continue lecturing me on MY lack of communication empathy.

hey, when you jump the gun to automatically defend the zionist agenda despite the facts of an issue you;ll have to forgive me for using sarcasm to belittle the new master race status. the fact remains that we are all human and capable of the same range of human emotions. Including jews who are as racist of arabs as germans were to jews. You know damn well what it means to be scapegoated and blamed as a population for shit that individuals do that has no reflection on a people as a whole. YET, every goddamn thread that indicates for non-jews the same shit that YOU wished Americans would have figured out before pearl harbor gets flooded with modern sympathizers. What is the automatic connection? Ask walt disney that same question.

Now that my spanking hand is warm and stinging a lil bit I expect you to reconsider your ASSUMPTIONS about my posted list above and consider more sides than merely whatever allows israel to do what isreal wants in order to maintain racist policy that shits on another population of humanity.

then what was he point of your little list of important jews?

More interestingly, where did he get the list from? Did he have it sitting in a little folder on his desktop? Was it from some pro-Jewish site? Some anti-Jewish site? Or did he do the research himself. It if was the latter, then kudos for the effort. It if was numbers one and three, then I think that speaks for itself (that he his anti-Jewish),,

for fucking crying out loud.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_politicians

did I pass or are wiki and me both raging joo hating antisemites? Can we address the FACT of an actual western nation refusing to make an ethnic litmus test a requirement for it's highest offices and how israel falls wAAAAY short of this western standard or shall we stick to the same ole same ole?

I mean, fuck. Jillian didn't even know the purpose of posting such a list. do YOU comprehend how posting such a list kicks the shit out of the idea that the west alienates jews when a zionist enabler is busy looking for every excuse in the book to rationalize that israel will NEVER have an arab PM? Can you fathom how undeniably RACIST it would be if the roles were reversed and white people maintained the israeli standard when electing public offices?

Hey, let's all just assume that The Shogun is the grand dragon of the klan and the national chair of stormfront... It's probably WAAAAAAAAY easier than addressing the sins of israel in the presence of the scarlet A machine.

here is another source for you predictable bastards. I'm positive you'll accept the jpost over that antisemeitic wiki page.

Most Jews ever set to enter Congress

A record number of Jewish members will enter Congress Thursday, but more remarkable are the unparalleled positions of power they will hold on committees related to Israel, many local Jewish activists say.

Six new Jewish legislators will be joining 37 familiar faces as the 110th Congress convenes, making the total the highest-ever, according to Doug Bloomfield, a former legislative director for AIPAC.

"It's unprecedented that there have been so many [Jews] in so many positions of leadership in both houses," Bloomfield said, using a Jewish simile for how that fact will affect support for Israel: Like chicken soup, it won't hurt.

Other political analysts went further, saying that congressional backing of Israel would remain at least as strong it has been, if not stronger.

Among the familiar House faces on key committees will be Tom Lantos (D-Calif.) as chairman of the International Relations Committee (HIRC) and Gary Ackerman (D-NY) is set to be chair of the HIRC Middle East subcommittee. Nita Lowey (D-NY) should be chairing the appropriations subcommittee on foreign operations. Ackerman's and Lowey's appointments are expected to be officially announced within the next few days.

In the Senate, Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.) will head the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, while Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) is expected to take over the Foreign Affairs Middle East Subcommittee if unsuccessful presidential candidate John Kerry (D-Mass.) doesn't challenge her for the job.

more

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1167467657033&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

So yes, do lecture me on how boofuckinghoo the west alienates jews to the point that carving isreal is the ONLY option for securing safety of the jews. Imagine if WE were to act like Israel... then, an article like this would NEVER have been written.. As it is... in an ACTUAL WESTERN DEMOCRACY....

Golly gee, wally.. it got awfully quiet 'round here!

It's almost as if... beyond calling someone a joo hating anti-semite..... my zionist fans have NO intention of discussing the issue after all!

Say it aint SO! I-I-I just can't BELIEVE it! No apology for ASSuming the above was a Stormfront list??!?

This, you silly little nutters, is what you would call an "I told you so" moment.

for fucking crying out loud.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_politicians

did I pass or are wiki and me both raging joo hating antisemites? Can we address the FACT of an actual western nation refusing to make an ethnic litmus test a requirement for it's highest offices and how israel falls wAAAAY short of this western standard or shall we stick to the same ole same ole?

I mean, fuck. Jillian didn't even know the purpose of posting such a list. do YOU comprehend how posting such a list kicks the shit out of the idea that the west alienates jews when a zionist enabler is busy looking for every excuse in the book to rationalize that israel will NEVER have an arab PM? Can you fathom how undeniably RACIST it would be if the roles were reversed and white people maintained the israeli standard when electing public offices?

Hey, let's all just assume that The Shogun is the grand dragon of the klan and the national chair of stormfront... It's probably WAAAAAAAAY easier than addressing the sins of israel in the presence of the scarlet A machine.

here is another source for you predictable bastards. I'm positive you'll accept the jpost over that antisemeitic wiki page.

Most Jews ever set to enter Congress

A record number of Jewish members will enter Congress Thursday, but more remarkable are the unparalleled positions of power they will hold on committees related to Israel, many local Jewish activists say.

Six new Jewish legislators will be joining 37 familiar faces as the 110th Congress convenes, making the total the highest-ever, according to Doug Bloomfield, a former legislative director for AIPAC.

"It's unprecedented that there have been so many [Jews] in so many positions of leadership in both houses," Bloomfield said, using a Jewish simile for how that fact will affect support for Israel: Like chicken soup, it won't hurt.

Other political analysts went further, saying that congressional backing of Israel would remain at least as strong it has been, if not stronger.

Among the familiar House faces on key committees will be Tom Lantos (D-Calif.) as chairman of the International Relations Committee (HIRC) and Gary Ackerman (D-NY) is set to be chair of the HIRC Middle East subcommittee. Nita Lowey (D-NY) should be chairing the appropriations subcommittee on foreign operations. Ackerman's and Lowey's appointments are expected to be officially announced within the next few days.

In the Senate, Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.) will head the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, while Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) is expected to take over the Foreign Affairs Middle East Subcommittee if unsuccessful presidential candidate John Kerry (D-Mass.) doesn't challenge her for the job.

more

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1167467657033&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

So yes, do lecture me on how boofuckinghoo the west alienates jews to the point that carving isreal is the ONLY option for securing safety of the jews. Imagine if WE were to act like Israel... then, an article like this would NEVER have been written.. As it is... in an ACTUAL WESTERN DEMOCRACY....

The fact you looked for the list amazes me!

As for Jewish people being on committees. Proof that they have skewed those committees please....take your time..

The fact you looked for the list amazes me!

As for Jewish people being on committees. Proof that they have skewed those committees please....take your time..

You didn't even READ my fucking post, did you asshole? In fact, it was the JPOST that indicated the jewish authority over American policy that deals with Israel... but, whose kidding whom here? You don't give the first flying fuck about what I've really said as long as you can plant some gay fucking Scarlet Letter one liner. This is why yesterday's "I told yo so" moment shut you both right the fuck up.... until you could gather the strength to insinuate that I hate jews again. which took all of one day, SURPRISE FUCKING SURPRISE.

fuck you, dude. Go cry on wiki's shoulder and tell them how evil they are for compiling a list of jews. Clearly, when your initial accusation fell on its face you weren't left with much beyond admitting the error of your automatic assumptions and who, for real, on this playground who wants to lose that much face, right bitch?

and yes, when making the point that a true WESTERN NATION like the US has no problem with allowing jews into their higher offices, unlike arabs in israel, with EVIDENCE thereof, I guess it WOULD amaze you that I dare to provide evidence beyond your lame fucking assumption. Maybe if you tried to break the fucking mold here and lay off the predictable strawmen? Maybe addressed my charge and evidence at face value instead of writhing like a fucking fish on a hook at the *GASP* idea that jews are human enough to hate people as much as germans did? I realize this may clash with your new master race schema of raceial double standards but hey.. I"LL WAIT.

You didn't even READ my fucking post, did you asshole? In fact, it was the JPOST that indicated the jewish authority over American policy that deals with Israel... but, whose kidding whom here? You don't give the first flying fuck about what I've really said as long as you can plant some gay fucking Scarlet Letter one liner. This is why yesterday's "I told yo so" moment shut you both right the fuck up.... until you could gather the strength to insinuate that I hate jews again. which took all of one day, SURPRISE FUCKING SURPRISE.

fuck you, dude. Go cry on wiki's shoulder and tell them how evil they are for compiling a list of jews. Clearly, when your initial accusation fell on its face you weren't left with much beyond admitting the error of your automatic assumptions and who, for real, on this playground who wants to lose that much face, right bitch?

and yes, when making the point that a true WESTERN NATION like the US has no problem with allowing jews into their higher offices, unlike arabs in israel, with EVIDENCE thereof, I guess it WOULD amaze you that I dare to provide evidence beyond your lame fucking assumption. Maybe if you tried to break the fucking mold here and lay off the predictable strawmen? Maybe addressed my charge and evidence at face value instead of writhing like a fucking fish on a hook at the *GASP* idea that jews are human enough to hate people as much as germans did? I realize this may clash with your new master race schema of raceial double standards but hey.. I"LL WAIT.

It's not about giving a flying fuck at all. It's your undeniable bias. I'll list the number of Arabs in high places if you can name the number of Jews in high places in
Jordan
Syria
Lebanon
Iraq
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Egypt
Libya
Morocco
Algeria
Tunisia
Somalia
Yemen
Bahrain
Oman
UAE
Qatar
Turkey
Sudan
Djubouti

Have I missed anybody? You neg rep me and call me an intellectual pussy, when your WHOLE argument relies on the naivty that Israel should "act" like other western nations when it is SURROUNDED by countries that have gone to war with it over the past 60 years on no less than four occasions. You sir, are an ignoramus of the highest order, and not only intellectually dishonest, but using a superfluous argument to mask your anti-semitism. If you were TRULY NOT an anti-semite, you would take the aforementioned arab and one Persian country to task for not having a considerable number of Jews in places of seniority in their governments.

It's not about giving a flying fuck at all. It's your undeniable bias. I'll list the number of Arabs in high places if you can name the number of Jews in high places in
Jordan
Syria
Lebanon
Iraq
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Egypt
Libya
Morocco
Algeria
Tunisia
Somalia
Yemen
Bahrain
Oman
UAE
Qatar
Turkey
Sudan
Djubouti

Have I missed anybody? You neg rep me and call me an intellectual pussy, when your WHOLE argument relies on the naivty that Israel should "act" like other western nations when it is SURROUNDED by countries that have gone to war with it over the past 60 years on no less than four occasions. You sir, are an ignoramus of the highest order, and not only intellectually dishonest, but using a superfluous argument to mask your anti-semitism. If you were TRULY NOT an anti-semite, you would take the aforementioned arab and one Persian country to task for not having a considerable number of Jews in places of seniority in their governments.

Isn't it fun how the only reason we look negatively on German Nazi's is by pairing their national sins with that of Japan instead of taking the Holocaust at the face value of the GERMAN effort to marginalize jews?

oh no, we don't do that when understanding the nature of NAZI racism, do we? Thank god you require a double standard to save some face, dude. I'd hate to laugh at your silly fucking "blame a muslim too" prerequisite to condemning racism in israel.

It's pretty clear what you don't give a flying fuck about, Walt.

How many of that list of muslim nations CLAIM TO BE WESTERN again? oh yea.. none of em. Indeed, MORROCO is the fucking guiding light of western democracy, right shitferbrains? But, do keep on insisting that the very racist state policies the WEST condemnes is OK for israel as long as there is a muslim nation practicing the same. Obviously, for mental half-wits like yourself, being jewish allows another standard than the rest of us. You know, being chosen and all.

It must have sucked having to read that my source didn't come from Stormfront, dude. I know you were really, REALLY hoping for the easy reply. Not that you couldn't piece together a half-assed rebuttal that totally circumvents my points or posted evidence anyway. I guess on the short bus your reply looks like Einstein drawing out his theory of relativity. However, from this angle, you are nothing more than another enabling bitch suspending your disbelief long enough to polish your star of david. Meanwhile, there are a population of humans, if you would even grant them that level of consideration, that get to pay the price of your pet ethnicity. Congrats, dude! David Duke probably has a big smile and handshake for people like you who can fathom state based racial requirements! After all, if Saudi Arabia does it then fuck it, it's antisemetic to suggest israel cannot, right fucknugget? I mean, if a nation is surrounded by Tyrants then the only obvious option is to act like a fucking tyrant too!

Hell, why didn't England just elect their own Hitler!?!

Intellectualy dishonest? Tell me that joke again after tossing out more Scarlet A's than you do rebuttals to my original points. Indeed, tell me about how all the brainiacs step into the conversation ASSUMING my evidence comes from Stormfront. Then, when proven otherwise launches into a crybaby tantrum that resorts back to the same ole same ole. Yea, you ARE one to point a finger.

MY comparison is among supposedly WESTERN nations. If you can't get beyond blaming muslims for israels unwillingness to keep up with the rest of us non-racist nations then, by all means, go fuck yourself.

Ironically the only one is Iran. Their constitution recognize that at least one Jew must be voted into Parliment!

Jordan
Syria
Lebanon
Iraq
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Egypt
Libya
Morocco
Algeria
Tunisia
Somalia
Yemen
Bahrain
Oman
UAE
Qatar
Turkey
Sudan
Djubouti

Isn't it fun how the only reason we look negatively on German Nazi's is by pairing their national sins with that of Japan instead of taking the Holocaust at the face value of the GERMAN effort to marginalize jews?

oh no, we don't do that when understanding the nature of NAZI racism, do we? Thank god you require a double standard to save some face, dude. I'd hate to laugh at your silly fucking "blame a muslim too" prerequisite to condemning racism in israel.

It's pretty clear what you don't give a flying fuck about, Walt.

How many of that list of muslim nations CLAIM TO BE WESTERN again? oh yea.. none of em. Indeed, MORROCO is the fucking guiding light of western democracy, right shitferbrains? But, do keep on insisting that the very racist state policies the WEST condemnes is OK for israel as long as there is a muslim nation practicing the same. Obviously, for mental half-wits like yourself, being jewish allows another standard than the rest of us. You know, being chosen and all.

It must have sucked having to read that my source didn't come from Stormfront, dude. I know you were really, REALLY hoping for the easy reply. Not that you couldn't piece together a half-assed rebuttal that totally circumvents my points or posted evidence anyway. I guess on the short bus your reply looks like Einstein drawing out his theory of relativity. However, from this angle, you are nothing more than another enabling bitch suspending your disbelief long enough to polish your star of david. Meanwhile, there are a population of humans, if you would even grant them that level of consideration, that get to pay the price of your pet ethnicity. Congrats, dude! David Duke probably has a big smile and handshake for people like you who can fathom state based racial requirements! After all, if Saudi Arabia does it then fuck it, it's antisemetic to suggest israel cannot, right fucknugget? I mean, if a nation is surrounded by Tyrants then the only obvious option is to act like a fucking tyrant too!

Hell, why didn't England just elect their own Hitler!?!

Intellectualy dishonest? Tell me that joke again after tossing out more Scarlet A's than you do rebuttals to my original points. Indeed, tell me about how all the brainiacs step into the conversation ASSUMING my evidence comes from Stormfront. Then, when proven otherwise launches into a crybaby tantrum that resorts back to the same ole same ole. Yea, you ARE one to point a finger.

MY comparison is among supposedly WESTERN nations. If you can't get beyond blaming muslims for israels unwillingness to keep up with the rest of us non-racist nations then, by all means, go fuck yourself.

Oh, so now a prerquisite to your argument is they have to be western nations? Oh, right, so we give the arabs a free pass. Great! Good one! Brilliant! If your argument was any more transparent you'd be a piece of perspex. See, your above reply just proves your bias.

I have not even come close to mentioning Stormfront with you. I don't need to. As I said, you give all the arab countries a free pass by trying to equate Israel with current western nations, As mentioned, I can't think of any European country that has been attacked recently due to its ethnicity or religion. The only place you MIGHT come close is Bosnia and Kosovo, but they were regions within the Balkans. We are talking about one pissy little country in the middle of literally millions of people who hate them for their race

No Shogun, your argument(s) are totally intellectually dishonest. All that aside, as the saying goes, the Palestinians have never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity. Oh, and what about Arafat's 10s if not 100s of millions he has siphoned into French and Swiss bank accounts. Monies sent by western nations to help with aid relief? That OK too because you give the poor "widdle arabs "(and it is YOU patronising them you realise?) another free pass because the evil Jewish state and its western backers are responsible for Ararat and his pals mindset of stealing that money? He was backed into a corner and just had to take it himself? Poor little Yasser - the fucking Jews and US Zionists just made me do it. That's like Adolf Eichmann saying I only set up the camps because Hitler made me. That's like saying the rape victim who was wearing a short skirt deserved it. Your argument is piss weak, your excuses are piss weak - generally, you are piss weak....And only a total moron would neg rep somebody who has more rep than them....And before you say "who cares about rep" as you are apt to do, my answer would be "switch if off, if you don't give a toss"....:O)

Oh, so now a prerquisite to your argument is they have to be western nations? Oh, right, so we give the arabs a free pass. Great! Good one! Brilliant! If your argument was any more transparent you'd be a piece of perspex. See, your above reply just proves your bias.

it's truly unfortunate that your excuse for isreal hinges on a "standard" for democracy that a nazi would approve of. Hitler was elected too the, right? Nevermind that germany severed it's jews from office because everyone else is doing it too! Way to keep up, dude. Maybe you can ask ghook or jillian how many times they've validated israel as a WESTERN DEMOCRACY. or, call me an antisemite.. that's ace up your sleave, eh fucknuckle?

WHO is giving arabs a free pass? Again, what ARAB nation has ever claimed to be a democracy again? I take it you figured out that Morocco has never claimed as much when rationalizing their national agenda? Gosh, that must mean that israel has every right to require an ethnic litmus test!

Indeed, something keeps being proven but it's not a charge of antisemitism. Like I said, Walt.. It's pretty fucking obvious what you don't care about.

The "israel is a western democracy" excuse has ALWAYS been an aspect of this thread.. Maybe you'd like to actually read the fucking thread before posting?

I have not even come close to mentioning Stormfront with you. I don't need to. As I said, you give all the arab countries a free pass by trying to equate Israel with current western nations, As mentioned, I can't think of any European country that has been attacked recently due to its ethnicity or religion. The only place you MIGHT come close is Bosnia and Kosovo, but they were regions within the Balkans. We are talking about one pissy little country in the middle of literally millions of people who hate them for their race

Sure you have.. you fucking insinuated that the above list of American jews in office came from a hateful source... yet when I proved otherwise.. well, clearly your reaction to facts proved just as quick to scream antisemite as the the rest of the enablers.

Yes, and CLEARLY being hated has nothing to do with the jewish litmus test! Hell, why didn't OUR blacks just roll over and accept their segregated life off the field? Didn't they KNOW that hating whites for treating them like shit would NEVER lead to a black president? I tellya, we sure did give THEM a free pass too during that civil rights era! What a bunch of fucking terrorists, lemme tellya.

Again, if YOU want to accept a double standard then so be it. It's not like you'd be the first person willing to accept racism for the sake of zion.

No Shogun, your argument(s) are totally intellectually dishonest. All that aside, as the saying goes, the Palestinians have never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity. Oh, and what about Arafat's 10s if not 100s of millions he has siphoned into French and Swiss bank accounts. Monies sent by western nations to help with aid relief? That OK too because you give the poor "widdle arabs "(and it is YOU patronising them you realise?) another free pass because the evil Jewish state and its western backers are responsible for Ararat and his pals mindset of stealing that money? He was backed into a corner and just had to take it himself? Poor little Yasser - the fucking Jews and US Zionists just made me do it. That's like Adolf Eichmann saying I only set up the camps because Hitler made me. That's like saying the rape victim who was wearing a short skirt deserved it. Your argument is piss weak, your excuses are piss weak - generally, you are piss weak....And only a total moron would neg rep somebody who has more rep than them....And before you say "who cares about rep" as you are apt to do, my answer would be "switch if off, if you don't give a toss"....:O)

:rofl:

YEA! it's INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST to expect a western democracy feeding out of the hand of the west, using "israel is the only democracy in the mid east" excuses left and right to sto acting like nazis who ALSO tried to keep an ethnic majority propped up in their nation! Good one!

What the fuck does ARAFAT have to do with israel making being jewish a prerequisite for their highest office again? Ahhh, I sure do love strawman excuses from really desperate people being fitted with my mudhole stomping boot. Hey, what else does saudi arabia excuse israel to do? THEY cut off hands for stealing so it's OBVIOUSLY pure joo hating antisemitism to criticize israel for doing the same!

go ahead and get it out of your system, dude... muslims are evil, eat baby jews, worhsip the debil, DESERVE their refugee status, are 100% hateful, bleed crude oil and transform into cockroaches in the full moon, and want nothing, and I mean NOTHING, more than to kill a jew. Feel better? Does telling your version of shifty eyed ****** jokes make you feel better about a racial litmus test in israel? There, i'm glad I could give you your zionist insulin this morning. I notive that the most effort you put into posting falls into the "demonize a muslim; israel, right or wrong" catagory. Say it AINT SO! I never could have PREDICTED your rebuttal would take that venture!

It's absolutely hilarious that braindead fucks like you reach for ANYTHING to blame a muslim before taking israel to task for ANYTHING. I hope you don't have kids, dude... I'd hate to see how you'd rationalize your kid kicking the shit out of the neighborhood kids just because he gets picked on at school. I mean, if we don't punish the kids on the playground then it's "intellectually dishonest" to punish your kid for giving the neighbor a black eye, right?

im sure you can dig up some accusations anywhere you need to find it.

as for neg repping, I've returned what you've handed out. I realize that such a statement demonstrates that I'm standing on the head of ajewish baby right this second in your mind as you reach for the victim button but maybe you can try to remember, while tossing out the Scarlet A, who neg repped whom first.

I know I know... ARAFAT wasted millions so it's must be the joo hating antisemitism causing me to reply in kind. Anything else is just "intellectual dishonesty"!

:cool:

PS, motherfucker...

Israel’s elections are a model of the democratic process. While the United States has only two major parties that are often criticized for being too similar, Israeli voters typically have more than a dozen parties to choose from, representing a wide variety of political views. In the last election, 13 parties won seats in the Knesset, including three Arab parties with eight representatives.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/talking/36_liberal.html

"The key to AIPAC's success is support for the only Western democracy in the Middle East," said Josh Block, spokesman for the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, which boasts over 65,000 Jewish and non-Jewish members. "The members support and believe that Israel is our ally on the frontline against terrorism in the Middle East. When you are lobbying on an issue that is so clearly the right thing to do, your effectiveness is high."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,53785,00.html

The National Review (www.nationalreview.com) has published an excellent article from Victor Davis Hanson on how the United States, Israel and most western Democracies (not France) are winning the war on Islamic terrorism:

http://www.factsofisrael.com/blog/archives/000711-print.html

But what exactly does "Western standards" mean? Here we come to complication No. 2. There is not a single Western standard, there are two: what we demand of Western countries at peace and what we demand of Western countries at war. It strains not just fairness but also logic to ask Israel, which has known only war for its 40 years' existence, to act like a Western country at peace.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,969475-2,00.html

Survey: Israel yet to grasp concept of democracy
By Mazal Mualem

More than half the Jewish population of Israel - 53 percent - is opposed to full equal rights for Israeli Arabs, according to a survey conducted last month by the Israel Democracy Institute.

The general conclusion of the survey, which is dubbed the "Israeli Democracy Survey" and will be conducted every year, is that Israel is basically a democracy in form more than in substance, and that it has yet to internalize fully the concept of democracy.

In examining various indicators concerning the state of democracy in the country, the survey takes into consideration various polls and comparisons with other democracies, and also measures changes in Israeli society over time, using both existing data and research conducted for this specific purpose. The results of the survey - conducted among 1,208 adults representing all sectors of Israel's population - will be announced next Thursday at a conference at the President's Residence in Jerusalem.

The survey focused on institutions, human rights and stability, and social cohesiveness. Each of these three elements were measured according to several indicators; a total of 31 indicators relating to the state of democracy in Israel were used.

The current survey discovered the lowest support in the last 20 years for the assertion that democracy is the best form of governance: Only 77 percent of the respondents supported this premise - as compared to 90 percent in 1999. Israel is also one of the only four countries of the 32 listed in the study, in which most of the public believes that "strong leaders can do more for the country than debates or legislation."

Prof. Asher Arian and Prof. David Nachmias, who conducted the survey, say that Israeli democracy is particularly vulnerable today because of the occupation, the intifada and the war on terror. Consequently, Israel scores relatively low on human rights and freedom of the press, which they say should be a warning sign. On freedom of the press, Israel scored 70 out of 100 - the minimum requirement for the press to be considered free. One of the reasons attributed to the dip in Israel's rating in this area, from 72 points in the mid-1990s, is the attitude of the authorities toward the foreign press since the onset of the intifada. In this respect, Israel is ahead of only Romania, South Africa, Argentina, Mexico and India.

Concerning discrimination against minorities, Israel scored 3 on a scale of 0-4, and thus belongs to the bottom third of the 28 countries covered in the survey. In human rights violations, Israel (including the territories) also scores very high, leading the list together with South Africa.

The only parameter in which Israel scored highest in a positive way regards the extent that political competition is open to everyone and enables governmental change. But the flipside of this achievement is frequent changes in the government and deep social rifts, reflecting instability and lack of social cohesiveness, according to the survey. Of 26 countries, only India beat Israel in terms of social gaps. Israel and Argentina share first place in the frequency of changes in governments - five in 10 years - and thus also share first place in terms of instability.

On the institutional front, Israel scored fairly well. It ranked sixth of 36 countries in terms of representativeness and political balance, but was only 22nd in terms of voter turnout, with a 68 percent turnout in 2003 elections as compared to 77 percent in 1996, for example. Distrust between individuals also ranked high compared to other countries.

A nonprofit organization, the Israel Democracy Institute aims to promote structural, political and economic reforms, to provide information and comparative research for the Knesset and government authorities, to serve as an advisory body for decision-makers and the general public, and to encourage public discourse about issues on the national agenda

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=293813

But now, with a round of Knesset elections three weeks away, Israel has much less reason for pride. While Mr. Kahane's successor, Baruch Marzel, was allowed to run for office as the No. 2 candidate for another extreme rightist party, the two most prominent Arab legislators in the outgoing Knesset, Ahmed Tibi and Azmi Bishara, were barred by the Central Election Committee last week.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C01E0DC1F3FF935A35752C0A9659C8B63

Democracy or hypocrisy
By Haaretz Editorial
Tags: Yitzhak Rabin, Palestinians

Every year on the anniversary of Yitzhak Rabin's assassination the religious camp feels persecuted and shunned, and in its feeling of collective guilt it turns on the left, the secular community, the media and the Rabin family - as if they have all come together to perpetuate the shame. The other camp, whose boundaries also shift and sharpen on the assassination's anniversary, sees the multiplicity of statements by the religious camp as a sign that the feeling of collective guilt has been internalized.

The desire to distinguish itself from the assassin Yigal Amir and what he represents is encouraging. Since the murder, the settler leadership has also become divided between the more and less extreme, with the latter prepared to agree to withdrawal in exchange for peace and the Oslo borders, the same borders that sent the right to demonstrate at Zion Square before Rabin's assassination. It should be remembered, and people should be reminded, that Amir is not insane and that only 15 years ago even the current prime minister, not to mention the previous one, shared Amir's positions on Oslo, although not his actions.

Each year the religious camp comes up with initiatives to commemorate the Rabin assassination. Most propose a national reconciliation and to change the day to "democracy day" to give it a less divisive message. These proposals are part of Israeli society's natural misgivings after the assassination, but there is no reason to accept them. The difference between the two worldviews must be honed, not dulled. If until the assassination Israel mistakenly seemed like a villa in the jungle, a modern and liberal society, on November 4, 1995, it became apparent that the dark clouds of religious-nationalist fundamentalism had not passed us over. Amir was the suicide terrorist of the struggle for the greater Land of Israel, who by chance remained alive.
Advertisement
A large majority of the Israeli public continues to support leaving the occupied territories in return for a peace agreement. From this point of view, Amir failed resoundingly. The minority that believes the territories must not be left under any circumstances has not grown, but it has become more extreme. It has spread over the hills of Samaria, in the yeshivas, in the preparatory programs and in Orthodox girls' high schools within the Green Line. More people of the religious right live outside the boundaries of the Israeli democracy, physically and psychologically, ardent in their faith that no agreement with the Palestinians will ever come to pass. The demand to create a Jewish consensus before any decision on withdrawal has become a code for refusing to accept any concession, even if it is supported by a large democratic majority.

The police did well to release the tape of Amir's interrogation, and its full text should be studied in civics classes. Amir decided to murder Rabin the moment the Oslo Accords were signed. He was not deterred, but rather imbued with faith in the justness of his cause. Generations of young people must be educated against this faith and cause. Even before he carried out the assassination Amir belonged to the camp that preferred the greater, occupying Land of Israel to the democratic Israel, although he understood that these are two conflicting entities. Many still believe as he does.

Education for democracy must encompass debate about Israel's control over the lives of Palestinians deprived of civil rights; it must relate to the fact that Israeli democracy suffers from an essential flaw. Without discussing these issues on the commemoration day of the assassination, the initiative will not be educational, but hypocritical.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/916344.html

I tellya, NOTHING says joo hating antisemite quite like posted evidence!

Hey, now that I've kicked you in the balls with proof beyond your limp-wristed namecalling you can call me an ANTISEMITE again! that IS how you dealt with the LAST pimp ring imprint I left on your forehead, right?

:cool:

Background: The first major Nazi anti-Semitic action after Hitler took power on 30 January 1933 was the nation-wide anti-Jewish boycott of 1 April 1933, headed by Julius Streicher, the party's leading Jew-baiter. Groups of Nazis stood outside Jewish shops and companies throughout Germany. Although the boycott gave devoted anti-Semites the sense that the Nazi government was serious about going after the Jews, the boycott was not a tremendous success. Negative world reaction was strong. Originally planned to last for an uncertain length of time, the Nazis declared the boycott had served its purpose and ended it after one day.

This is a translation of the poster used in the town of Geisenheim, kindly provided to me by Ken Fields.

German people's comrades! German housewives!

You all know the disgraceful methods that so-called "German" Jews abroad are using to incite against the German people and Adolf Hitler's national government.

If we do not want to give up and sink into deeper misery, we must defend ourselves.

We therefore call on you to heed the appeal of our Führer, the German people's chancellor,

for a boycott against the Jews

and expect the full support of each person in this defensive action.

Do not buy from Jewish shops!

Do not go to a Jewish doctor!

But maintain the strictest discipline. Do not even touch the hair on a Jew's head.

The boycott begins Saturday morning at 10:00 a.m.
From that moment on, we will watch to ensure that the boycott is strictly followed. He who tries to ignore the boycott will be seen as an enemy of the German people.

On Saturday morning at 9:30 at the Lindenplatz and the Pflänzer there will be a large public

Boycott Meeting

Appear in masses and show that, in the hour of need, you stand with the German people.

In Geisenheim, the following establishments will be boycotted:

Georg Strauß, grain merchant, Marktstraße
Gebr. Strauß, shop, Marktstraße
Moritz Strauß, ironware, Marktstraße
Hugo Forst, leather goods, Landstraße
Dr. Nathan, physician, Landstraße
Löwenthal, butcher, Pflänzer

The local group office of the NSDAP

:

[Page copyright © 2004 by Randall Bytwerk. No unauthorized reproduction. My email address is available

http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/geisenheim.htm

boycott.jpg

Hey, don't let my posted historic FACTS get in the way of you screaming that I'm trying to spread nazi ideals now. I'd hate for you to see that the germans used the same fucking excuses to rationalize their hatred as you do. CLEARLY, this is "intellectually dishonest" of me. Whipping out evidence beyond the Scarlet A is usually a sign of joo hating antisemitism, i hear..

Hey, Shogie baby, check this out:

The increasing frequency and severity of anti-Semitic incidents since the start of the 21st century, particularly in Europe, has compelled the international community to focus on anti-Semitism with renewed vigor. Attacks on individual Jews and on Jewish properties occurred in the immediate post World War II period, but decreased over time and were primarily linked to vandalism and criminal activity. In recent years, incidents have been more targeted in nature with perpetrators appearing to have the specific intent to attack Jews and Judaism. These attacks have disrupted the sense of safety and well being of Jewish communities.

The definition of anti-Semitism has been the focus of innumerable discussions and studies. While there is no universally accepted definition, there is a generally clear understanding of what the term encompasses.

For the purposes of this report, anti-Semitism is considered to be hatred toward Jews—individually and as a group—that can be attributed to the Jewish religion and/or ethnicity. An important issue is the distinction between legitimate criticism of policies and practices of the State of Israel, and commentary that assumes an anti-Semitic character. The demonization of Israel, or vilification of Israeli leaders, sometimes through comparisons with Nazi leaders, and through the use of Nazi symbols to caricature them, indicates an anti-Semitic bias rather than a valid criticism of policy concerning a controversial issue.
Global anti-Semitism in recent years has had four main sources:

Traditional anti-Jewish prejudice that has pervaded Europe and some countries in other parts of the world for centuries. This includes ultra-nationalists and others who assert that the Jewish community controls governments, the media, international business, and the financial world.
Strong anti-Israel sentiment that crosses the line between objective criticism of Israeli policies and anti-Semitism.
Anti-Jewish sentiment expressed by some in Europe's growing Muslim population, based on longstanding antipathy toward both Israel and Jews, as well as Muslim opposition to developments in Israel and the occupied territories, and more recently in Iraq.
Criticism of both the United States and globalization that spills over to Israel, and to Jews in general who are identified with both.

http://www.state.gov/g/drl/rls/40258.htm

Forum List

Back