For Shame

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
I don't think you have to like or respect Bush. I respect the fact that you don't like him, and wouldn't try to convince you that you should. That's the beauty of this system.

Look at the overall situation. The jihadists and their supporters have declared war on us numerous times in the past 20 years. That is undeniable fact. Iraq thumbed it's nose at the UN and failed to live up to the terms of it's cease fire agreement at the end of the Gulf War. All I hear from the peaceniks and appeasers is that we should address the "big problem" which would be "what causes these young muslim men to become jihadists"
We are addressing that by turning Iraq into a free and prosperous nation. The hope is that it will be an example in the Middle East that will hopefully be emulated in other places. Have we screwed up in the execution? Hell yes. But we need to succeed here. If we tuck tail and run, it will prove to the world that we don't have the guts to fight for what we believe in, and will eventually lead to the US being like Saudi Arabia.

Sorry, I'm not giving up my freedoms and wearing a burqua for no one. I'd rather die first.

A far greater threat existed, and still exists in the form of Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda...but this is all water under the bridge. We should never gone into Iraq without killing that monster first, and had a damn sight better reason for going into Iraq than the ever morphing rationales we've been getting.

I'm not saying we abandon Iraq...That miserable little peckerwood and his band of neocon thugs got us into that mess...and now we have to suck it up and clean up the mess they made. Start by running these sorry assholes outta office on a rail. Then set a date certain for US troop drawdown and let the UN come in, with the US providing an oversight role so there isn't a repeat of the food for oil imbroglio. Next, there is total transparency in UN and US activities leading up to the establishment of an Iraqi democracy.

This will takes years, if not decades, and not the months envisioned by the administration. The deadline Dubbyuh set has more to do with US politics than any concern for freedom and democracy in Iraq.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Really...? The people of Iraq want nothing more than to see the US gone...The US selected head of the interim government is not trusted by anyone, especially given his ties to the CIA and MI6. There have been no WMD's found to remove. And...get this...the reason for going to war in Iraq has changed 23 times.

You really need to watch something besides FOX news.

Can you read something other than mense? How about ABC poll?
While the occupation numbers are not wonderful, they are not bad all things considered. More hopeful is their perception of the future and this is recent:

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/world/GoodMorningAmerica/Iraq_anniversary_poll_040314.html

Really...? The people of Iraq want nothing more than to see the US gone...The US selected head of the interim government is not trusted by anyone, especially given his ties to the CIA and MI6. There have been no WMD's found to remove. And...get this...the reason for going to war in Iraq has changed 23 times.

You really need to watch something besides FOX news.

Give me evidence of a majority of Iraqis wanting us gone. Cause i hear alot of good coming from soldiers saying that iraqis want them there.

Any person that is selected to lead a country and not voted in is going to be criticised. It is only temporary until general elections are held. Germany did this. Japan did this. They however took over a decade before they could become self governed. Iraq is on its way in under 2 years.

We've found evidence showing where the WMD's have gone.
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/...17/141224.shtml
http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=482
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38581

We have evidence of them being in Iraq.
http://www.insightmag.com/main.cfm?include=detail&storyid=670120
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38213

The reason's have only changed in your head. Everything that Bush has stated in his initial speech is on its way to being accomplished.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/10/20021007-8.html

So again Bully, other than in your warped perception of reality, where has Bush lied.

And consensual sex in the Oval Office is the moral equivalent of lying about the jsutification for war in Iraq...? I think not.

Prove that he lied about the justifications Bully! You've been asked about proving your statements dozens of times and you've come up with zilch, squat and the proverbial handful of shit. Either prove what you say or take your ass back to the rock that you crawled out from. Enjoy another 4 more years of W. You know its coming and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
the major flaw in this thinking is that nobody bothered to categorize these people detained in the prison. who were they? why were they detained? what was their crime? did they actually commit a crime? As a result of this ignorant insanity most of these people that were abused could provide NO information because they had no information to give. They were just citizens in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Has it been proven they were all just private citizens? I have been following this pretty closely and so far the only group to say this is the Red Cross. I wonder if the Red Cross was patrolloing the streets with the unit when these scumbags were apprehended? I for one believe every prisoner was in that prison for one legitimate reason or another and we all know how I feel about the so called "torture". Everytime I need a pick me up I look at those pics.

Still too many ifs, but perhaps the link wasn't probed because of Bush, particularly Dubbyuh, ties to House bin Laden.

Bully if you were to admit your on the lunatic left fringe of the political spectrum and at least it will be an excuse for your irrational lies and blindness to reality.

Bully is an irrelevent troll joke on this board. He's had his ass chewed off and served on a silver platter so many times its a wonder he can still hold his pants up. I've got this idiot in the same category as Psycho, nothing but an old washed up liberal.

Bet you his ass doesn't show his face on here on election day in November.

Originally posted by OCA
Bully is an irrelevent troll joke on this board. He's had his ass chewed off and served on a silver platter so many times its a wonder he can still hold his pants up. I've got this idiot in the same category as Psycho, nothing but an old washed up liberal.

I hope so. Im tired of the backwards logic from his alternate reality.

Originally posted by OCA
Has it been proven they were all just private citizens? I have been following this pretty closely and so far the only group to say this is the Red Cross. I wonder if the Red Cross was patrolloing the streets with the unit when these scumbags were apprehended? I for one believe every prisoner was in that prison for one legitimate reason or another and we all know how I feel about the so called "torture". Everytime I need a pick me up I look at those pics.

sad.

Originally posted by OCA

And you're just fucking irrelevant. :asshole:

Yes you and psycho are on the same level now. Say some off the wall shit then provide no proof to back it up or ignore that proof that is laid before you.

Not that that you ever had any before but anything you type no longer has relevance because you refuse to show where Bush has lied to us.

Lol it would probably hurt if it came from somebody who I don't equate with a pile of dogshit on my front lawn. Bully face it, you are pretty much fucked up in all facets of your life from what we can tell here, its sad to read sometimes how twisted you are.

Forum List

Back