For Second Time White House Works Obama’s “Forward” Campaign Slogan Into Hurricane Up

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
wtf

SNIP:
From yesterday:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp9Z9GMgP_I]President Obama: Government Needs To "Lean Forward" In Hurricane Aftermath - YouTube[/ame]

This morning via Politico:

The president continued to receive updates on Sandy response efforts as he prepared Wednesday to travel to New Jersey to tour damage with Gov. Chris Christie.

“Overnight, the President continued to receive updates from his team on the ongoing recovery efforts, including efforts by state and local officials and private utility companies to restore power,” a White House official tells POLITICO.

“This morning the President will again receive a substantial briefing from his team on the impacts and the extensive federal support being provided to support state and local recovery efforts. The President continues to direct his team to lean forward aggressively.”

No coincidence.

For Second Time White House Works Obama’s “Forward” Campaign Slogan Into Hurricane Update… | Weasel Zippers

Last edited:
Wow what a genius. Get stuff to people quickly. Fix stuff quickly. Lolol. Me demand you help get them stuff quick.

wtf

SNIP:
From yesterday:
President Obama: Government Needs To "Lean Forward" In Hurricane Aftermath - YouTube

This morning via Politico:

The president continued to receive updates on Sandy response efforts as he prepared Wednesday to travel to New Jersey to tour damage with Gov. Chris Christie.

“Overnight, the President continued to receive updates from his team on the ongoing recovery efforts, including efforts by state and local officials and private utility companies to restore power,” a White House official tells POLITICO.

“This morning the President will again receive a substantial briefing from his team on the impacts and the extensive federal support being provided to support state and local recovery efforts. The President continues to direct his team to lean forward aggressively.”

No coincidence.

For Second Time White House Works Obama’s “Forward” Campaign Slogan Into Hurricane Update… | Weasel Zippers

It's FEMA's motto apparently as well.

[PDF]
2012: The State of FEMA - Leaning forward - Federal Emergency ...
www.fema.gov/pdf/about/state_of_fema/state_of_fema.pdf
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
I am pleased to present “The State of FEMA: Leaning Forward: Go Big, Go Early, Go Fast, Be Smart.”

Leaning forward, what tosser thought that up? Leaning? Good Lordy these libs and their not catchy phrases for 5 year olds.

This administration creeps me out with all their commie like slogans..

first hope and change and now, FORWARD..

and Obama and his own symbol

remind you of anything folks?

Forum List

Back