For RP/D&D gamers

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That WAS an excerpt from that comic Reno cop show - wasn't it? Or at least some kind of comedy skit?

And isn't it weird that I even have to ask a question like that?

Merlin1047 said:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That WAS an excerpt from that comic Reno cop show - wasn't it? Or at least some kind of comedy skit?

And isn't it weird that I even have to ask a question like that?
yep Reno 911 a really wierd comedy cop show

I play role playing games with my sister when she visits me or vice versa, it can be a great time if you don’t go insane like the people from this skit. Sad to say but almost all of the books are printed with a "this is a game, if you are unable to distinguish the game world from the real world then put this book down back away slowly and seek professional help" clause at the very front.

D&D can be hilarious if you have a good guy running the game. For instance last time I played the game I created a hobbit by the name of Hobo Baggins. Just remember IT IS A GAME!!!

Hobbit said:
Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, and Knights of the Old Republic are all based on these games.
balders gate wasnt that bad. havent played the others

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Sad thing is...
I know people like this.

i have something even SADDER...i am related to people like this. in fact, they are actually at a RP convention this weekend that is held every year, called Con of the North-3 days of continuous RP and miniature games. My in-laws are a serious bunch of nerds. my husband doesn't play but he used to. i tried it once and was bored out of my mind.

Forum List

Back