For Rick Perry it's not the heat it's the stupidity

16-yosemite-sam-mustach.jpg

Would that Make Obama this guy?

Duck_Amuck.gif

okay. Let's REASON this out. "if he believes the earth was created 15 minutes before he was born, what does that have to do with his ability to be president?"

Does that indicate that perhaps you are supporting someone who isn't a very deep thinker? someone who is essentially incurious about things? And being incurious, could that effect the amount of knowledge one can apply to problem solving?

I shouldn't have to explain to you or anyone why stupidity, incuriosity, shallow thinking are features NOT very useful in making important decisions the way a President of the United States has to make. You SHOULD look for a candidate who reflects your personal ideology. But to support someone who has demonstrated a lack of cognitive skills SHOULD make your choice of candidate a clear one. Why not the best? Why not the smartest?

Now, I predict you may consider this seriously. Or, you may take offense to someone telling you that thinking is an important virtue in a President. If that's the case, ladies and gentlemen, Rabbi will become flummoxed, frustrated and indignant. His standard fall back position when confronted with immutable logic is to say I'm an asshole and should go inspect a toilet.

Let's see how he makes up his mind about this post.

Well you are an asshole. And you should stick to your expertise with toilets.
The rest of your post is fluff.
Perry is not "incurious" (whatever that means, MR Deep Thinker).
You don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about.
And there it is! Smarts just don't count for much as far as Rabbi is concerned. I just wonder, if you don't have to be smart, if you don't have to be articulate, if you don't have to have a thirst for knowledge: what qualities should a president have?

Rabbi: White

An 11-year-old boy who appeared to actually know the answer asked Perry about the age of the Earth.

Was that the little boy whose mother was standing directly behind him loudly telling him what to say, using her child as a political prop?

Forum List

Back