For Real

If anyone is interested in what really happened in public schools, rather than just the absolute certainty of people on the Internet who have never been anywhere near a school in decades, I can assure you that teachers are not being pressured to impose any political agenda on students. Shit like that never comes up at all. Frankly, there would be no time for that nonsense even if people involved were so inclined.

If anyone is interested in what really happened in public schools, rather than just the absolute certainty of people on the Internet who have never been anywhere near a school in decades, I can assure you that teachers are not being pressured to impose any political agenda on students. Shit like that never comes up at all. Frankly, there would be no time for that nonsense even if people involved were so inclined.
So you know what’s taught in every history class In every public school in America? Wow your good

Last edited:
The only two people at the school where I work who frequently talk about politics at all are one very tiresome old lefty lady and one reasonably conservative guy. I know for a fact neither one of them tries to impose their views on their students.

Forum List

Back