For PETA

ty for sharing some intersting stuff:clap2:
Also one of the reason why the white men said they had no real position over America is because they believe these people came over on the land bridge from Asia therefore were not orignally from here. I guess it doesn't matter in theory they were the first ones here.

I said on North America! I know all about natural selection! And I don't think they are the only cause for them being exstinct! I should have worded my first reply differently.

KK, as long as you actually acknowledge the other theories for this continent as well. As someone pointed out that is only one of a few.

I like the Native Americans so I get a little defensive on their behalf sometimes and like to see more accuracy when people try to post information about them, even from them as well though.

Also one of the reason why the white men said they had no real position over America is because they believe these people came over on the land bridge from Asia therefore were not orignally from here. I guess it doesn't matter in theory they were the first ones here.

interesting----which white man theory was that ?

interesting----which white man theory was that ?

I think she misrepresented that theory, it is an actual theory though there isn't enough proof for it yet to make it fact, but it wasn't used to 'justify' the attacks on the Native Americans, it was just posed as a theory by an anthropologist who was actually trying to find the links for some common genetic traits.

I think she misrepresented that theory, it is an actual theory though there isn't enough proof for it yet to make it fact, but it wasn't used to 'justify' the attacks on the Native Americans, it was just posed as a theory by an anthropologist who was actually trying to find the links for some common genetic traits.

That or some professor just enjoys spreading rumors like that. :cool:

I didnt misrepresent the theory! The Europeans believe if they migrated here they also had right to land here!I should of explained more!
Native American believe they orginated from here! And like KK said they can't prove either way! And either way they had no right to attack them and take over their land!

Last edited:
As another theory, Mormons say they came over in boats that the christian god told them to build, and that they are Moses people. *smirk*

As another theory, Mormons say they came over in boats that the christian god told them to build, and that they are Moses people. *smirk*
Now I think that one has no base! They also think Jesus came to North America.
And I think as Native Americans are prove to the orignal inhabitants of North America they have the right to believe whatever reason they want as how they got here just like how Christians have the right to believe in how they were created.

Now I think that one has no base! They also think Jesus came to North America.
And I think as Native Americans are prove to the orignal inhabitants of North America they have the right to believe whatever reason they want as how they got here just like how Christians have the right to believe in how they were created.

Well, if that Jesus actually existed I don't see how it couldn't have come to North America, but I don't believe in the bibull or any christian/xtian myth.

However, science has a funny way of being more accurate than all beliefs, so they are allowed to believe what they want but I will rely on science for facts. Science hasn't looked into it as much as many others, so there just isn't much scientific fact for it, it's just not that important at this time. It is more important to know how they lived after they got here.

Anyhow, back on topic, PETA sucks. :cool:

Last edited:
I didnt misrepresent the theory! The Europeans believe if they migrated here they also had right to land here!I should of explained more!
Native American believe they orginated from here! And like KK said they can't prove either way! And either way they had no right to attack them and take over their land!

Well they did ---too bad so sad.

KK, as long as you actually acknowledge the other theories for this continent as well. As someone pointed out that is only one of a few.

I like the Native Americans so I get a little defensive on their behalf sometimes and like to see more accuracy when people try to post information about them, even from them as well though.

You "like the Native Americans"?
Lol.
What an elitist twit.

Forum List

Back