For PETA

PETA people are retards. Seriously. They need to be locked away somewhere. If it weren't for the strong that built this society and they were all that was left of mankind, it would perish within a generation because they don't even have the common sense to eat.
When we evolved into humans we were designed to eat meat, why do we have molers(prob spelt wrong) or tonsils. The orginal Native Americans in this country only attacked big game, of course they are exstint due in the large part because of this. I don't cavemen were having salads and tofu around the fire!

I also gone to the Stampede in Omak a few times and every year they protest there! The native americans have been stampeding down that hill at least for a hundred years. And I have only seen two horses killed the four times I have been and they have races four days in a row and two on saturdays!

Last edited:
When we evolved into humans we were designed to eat meat, why do we have molers(prob spelt wrong) or tonsils. The orginal Native Americans in this country only attacked big game, of course they are exstint due in the large part because of this. I don't cavemen were having salads and tofu around the fire!

Native Americans hunted big game to the point of extinction ?

Native Americans hunted big game to the point of extinction ?
No the Native Americans we know today! There was a tribe in southwest United states that were around about 15,000 years ago they think. And a few other tribes along the rockey mountain corridor that no longer exsist.

No, early settlers hunted Native Americans to the point of extinction.
There were a group called Clovis people who hunted big game which is why you don't see byson or mammoths in America anymore. They were exstinct before settlers arrived! Fossils date some say 30,000 years ago!

There were a group called Clovis people who hunted big game which is why you don't see byson or mammoths in America anymore. They were exstinct before settlers arrived! Fossils date some say 30,000 years ago!

Mammoths went extinct in many areas, they were not exclusive to this area, so blaming the Native Americans for that is just ... stupid. Also, Bison are not extinct.

Mammoths went extinct in many areas, they were not exclusive to this area, so blaming the Native Americans for that is just ... stupid. Also, Bison are not extinct.
Large Byson and one of the reason mammoth are exstinct in America. Byson used to be much larger!
After the clovis people Native Americans weapons became much smaller due to the game they hunted!

How about just linking me up ?
Just goggle Clovis people I quess! This is from my history books and the notes I have been taking from Prof. . The Clovis people are the ones they believe were the ones who first came along the land bridge to the America's. They share the same blood types with Native American's today but became mostly exstinct. They don't even know what the language was they spoke!
I will try to find something for you!

Large Byson and one of the reason mammoth are exstinct in America. Byson used to be much larger!
After the clovis people Native Americans weapons became much smaller due to the game they hunted!

Even I would have to see your sources. All accounts show that everything you are blaming them for is just plain old natural selection.

Just goggle Clovis people I quess! This is from my history books and the notes I have been taking from Prof. . The Clovis people are the ones they believe were the ones who first came along the land bridge to the America's. They share the same blood types with Native American's today but became mostly exstinct. They don't even know what the language was they spoke!
I will try to find something for you!

I talked with the curator at the Blackwater Draw dig site just last year. He would be happy to tell you that you professor is only presenting you with ONE theory.

Even I would have to see your sources. All accounts show that everything you are blaming them for is just plain old natural selection.
I am not blaming them for anything! My book is called American Experience. I wouldn't be taking Native American and US history if I had a problem with Native Americans. I was just stating facts! They know there weapons were much larger then the Native Americans after them due the game they hunted! And one of the reason they are exsinct is due the game they hunted, and then the rest because of the whitemen coming to America and the disease they brought! And I said one of the reason, not the only reason.

Again, the mammoth was in several locations, so no one drove them extinct, it was just natural selection. Also ... hell ... I may as well post this instead to explain it:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Many of the facts they point out to state it better than I can, even though the main topic does not fit in perfectly with my thread here, the stats do say what I am trying to.

Again, the mammoth was in several locations, so no one drove them extinct, it was just natural selection. Also ... hell ... I may as well post this instead to explain it:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Many of the facts they point out to state it better than I can, even though the main topic does not fit in perfectly with my thread here, the stats do say what I am trying to.
I said on North America! I know all about natural selection! And I don't think they are the only cause for them being exstinct! I should have worded my first reply differently.

Forum List

Back