For our viewing pleasure..."The List of Clinton Associates Who Allegedly Died Mysteriously"

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Just how many coincidences can the Cuntons have...add Jeffy to the latest list!

Just how many coincidences can the Cuntons have...add Jeffy to the latest list!

Look up any person on that list, find out the actual circumstances of their death. You will find that none of them are suspicious of even remotely connected to the Clintons. It's all lies.

So you don't believe they are coincidences? Neither do I.
Did you see the list of Trump's body count of 10 that I linked to another poster over this same issue? Both that list and this list from purge are garbage, Hossfly, and I'm pretty sure you know that. Purge probably doesn't know that it is garbage, being so logic-challenged and all, but I think you know better. Do you?

Did you see the list of Trump's body count of 10 that I linked to another poster over this same issue? Both that list and this list from purge are garbage, Hossfly, and I'm pretty sure you know that. Purge probably doesn't know that it is garbage, being so logic-challenged and all, but I think you know better. Do you?
Too damn many coincidences. I'm a pragmatist.

Too damn many coincidences. I'm a pragmatist.
Coincidences? Or the six (seven?) degrees from Kevin Bacon?

RATIONALWIKI INVESTIGATES: TRUMP BODYCOUNT - RationalWiki

Forum List

Back