For our resident Zionists

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
I'm just curious. As a white nationalist, I seek self-determination for white people. I believe that we should have living space and racial sovereignty. I want for white people what Jews in Israel have --- the right to exclude. I don't want to be ruled by Jews, judged by their judges, sent to fight their wars, made to study their anti-white thinkers like Freud and Marx, made to pay their taxes, watch my culture denigrated by their movie makers and show writers, humiliated by their anti-white lawyers, and generally dictated to by them. Basically, I want Jews to leave me alone.

I'm just curious. What's wrong with this?

Delicious stuff. Of course, I call them pretzel rolls...

Maybe you like Chinese food. But do you want to live under a communist Chinese regime? Not me.

I call this the Chicken Vindaloo Fallacy. It assumes that self-determination for a people is incompatible with legitimate forms of cultural exchange, travel, etc. But it's not. It is entirely possible for me to live in a mostly-white society where white men and women make the political decisions and STILL have whirling dervishes come to perform. I would happily go to watch, under my own power, rather than be forced to as punishment/sensitivity training for the horrible crime of having been born a white male.

Fine. Start a new thread. Is that to avoid directly answering the questions?

Well for starters, I'm pretty sure most jews are white people. They sure look like white people, and what does "white people" mean if it's not a description of the color of their skin?

Now, I know you have these theories about jews being an independent race of people despite the fact that many non-hebrews have converted to judaism over the years, and many secular jews are content to marry and breed with non-jews. My catholic boss's daughter happens to be married to a jew. What will there children be I wonder?

Further the jews have been around for quite some time. Given the two aforementioned facts, it's likely to conclude that every white person has a jew, of one type or another, in their ancestry. Scary isn't it? But then you admire Hitler so much, so maybe not.

So you want racial sovereignty...well, that's not what this country was founded on. You may have to start anew somewhere else because that's not really the thing we practice here. Technically...it's illegal. Yeah.

You don't want to be ruled by Jews? Why, what do you fear they would make you do? What is it in a jew that you fear their leadership? Are they going to eat you? Sacrifice your children for their blood?

Are jewish judges overly strict with non-jewish defendants? Do you have a wonderfulll statistic to show that?

Their wars? So Islamic fundamentalists only hate jews I suppose you think? They wouldn't construe equating the prophet Jesus with the divinity of god as an outrageous blasphemous sin worthy of death? There is a reason they always say Allah is the only god. Not precisely in the way other monotheists mean it, but instead specifically to remind you thinking Jesus was divine is asking for it. Are you a christian? Then it's your war.

There are two different kinds of jews you realize. No of course you don't

There are the practicing religious jews, then there are the ones who could be described as being ethnically jewish, but are secularist. The secularists are the ones who help make the movies and TV programs you don't like. Well, what can I say but don't watch it if you don't like it.

What's "anti-white" about Marx?

Or Freud for that matter. I don't actually know too much about Freud, most of his ramblings make him seem like a quack. Besides, no one reads Freud anymore do they?

Is there a non-Jew tax? I wasn't aware of that.

Humiliated by their lawyers? Is that a personal thing?

The jews have every right to live here as you do. Maybe they'd like you to leave them alone. Do you bother the jews? Or do you just chit chat on message boards?

Originally posted by William Joyce
You sound like a Jew.

God, that was funny. I really did laugh aloud.

Fine don't answer, but you won't convert anyone by being quiet. Isn't it your duty to speak out against the danger of the jews? Hell, you're worse if you know the truth and won't even share it with us white people.

I'm just curious. As a white nationalist, I seek self-determination for white people. I believe that we should have living space and racial sovereignty. I want for white people what Jews in Israel have --- the right to exclude. I don't want to be ruled by Jews, judged by their judges, sent to fight their wars, made to study their anti-white thinkers like Freud and Marx, made to pay their taxes, watch my culture denigrated by their movie makers and show writers, humiliated by their anti-white lawyers, and generally dictated to by them. Basically, I want Jews to leave me alone.

I'm just curious. What's wrong with this?

Here's what you do. Go move to Europe, where all of us white people originated from. Claim yourself a piece of land and get all your white supremacist buddies to move out there with you. Then you can have your whites-only land, and we can get rid of thousands of problem children at the same time. Everybody wins!

Funny, we wanted the same thing when you came to our land.

Cherokee Nation

seems your history lessons and mine differ. The Tribes and the settlers went through YEARS of treaties and borders agreements to ensure that the settler didn't encroach on tribal territory and vice versa. It turned out that the white mans greed overruled all and the tribes were forced out on pain of extinction

Wait --- so you guys are saying that the Indian/Native American open borders policy was ultimately good for them?

Of course not I wasn't saying that, I was saying hello to dksuddeth. Meegwetch is an Native word which means, hello, good bye, thank you, yours truely, and it is said to Natives by non-natives (me) as a sign of respect when saying hello, good bye, thank you ...... I think you get the idea. In other words, it's used to show respect and manners.

Meegwetch

Originally posted by Said1
Of course not I wasn't saying that, I was saying hello to dksuddeth. Meegwetch is an Native word which means, hello, good bye, thank you, yours truely, and it is said to Natives by non-natives (me) as a sign of respect when saying hello, good bye, thank you ...... I think you get the idea. In other words, it's used to show respect and manners.

Meegwetch

:beer:

I guess this is an Indian thing and I wouldn't understand.:(

I'm not Native, but I work with Native children. Did you see the movie Windtalker? I used to babysit Adam Beach's children - you know, the Indian guy Ben. Not that that's important, I just felt like name dropping :D

I did a story on those guys once. They had names for stuff unnamed in their languages: subs were porpoises, planes were various types of birds, depending on the size, etc. Pretty interesting stuff.

Forum List

Back