For once hiring finally exceeded the requirement to keep up with the population

And just in time for the Election Year don't ya know? Don't believe the hype. Their numbers are bogus. This Administration is well-known for cooking the books. I don't trust their numbers anymore.

Did you ever figure out who really shot jfk or are you still investigating the moon landing?

Gramps, re-do that ad campaign right around March 1st and have it last 1 month long. that should hit the thick part of tax return money.

It was a one year commitment. I was however able to target specific zip codes and municipalities so I'm sure it will pay off in the end.

And candycorn as I told you yesterday your ignored because you never offer substance to a conversation and I bet today is no different.

I hope the best for you. If I was a (and I'm soon to be) a business owner, I'd be loving tax time!~ People don't save for shit.

and many of those news jobs came out of Florida for obvious reasons. I have no idea how many millions of people come here for the winter, but most businesses do hire here, then major layoffs come in May, then resorts/hospitality start hiring for the summer in the northeast. There really are no full time year round jobs for millions of Americans. Even I rely on the snowbirds to keep me afloat here in Naples.

December jobs report: Hiring up, unemployment rate at 8.5% - Jan. 6, 2012

It's only happened a few times since the crash. Granted this is Decembers report so it must be taken with a grain of salt but let's hope this is the beginning of a new trend.

Was a good christmas season, but sadly just more low paying no future service jobs.

Wait till next quarter.

Not for Sears/K-Mart.
Next quarter will tell the tale, though.

I will applaud this little blip and hope it continues
:cool:

Unemployment wont be the factor when deciding whether to vote for Bozo, O'Bozo is the reason 54/55% of all registered voters will be voting against him, between Forced Health Care and the consistent lies coming out of Obama, {and being a pussy towards Iran} he still loses.

If the Republican nominee gets 55%+ of the vote in November, I will eat a hat. Literally.

Please post that on YouTube.

Must see TV

Unemployment wont be the factor when deciding whether to vote for Bozo, O'Bozo is the reason 54/55% of all registered voters will be voting against him, between Forced Health Care and the consistent lies coming out of Obama, {and being a pussy towards Iran} he still loses.

If the Republican nominee gets 55%+ of the vote in November, I will eat a hat. Literally.

Do you live by the Beach, in Fla? Cuz I'm sayin, if it *does* happen, you need a witness and me & the wife need a vaca, so.......I'll bring a hat even

December jobs report: Hiring up, unemployment rate at 8.5% - Jan. 6, 2012

It's only happened a few times since the crash. Granted this is Decembers report so it must be taken with a grain of salt but let's hope this is the beginning of a new trend.

Was a good christmas season, but sadly just more low paying no future service jobs.

Wait till next quarter.

Not for Sears/K-Mart.
Next quarter will tell the tale, though.

I will applaud this little blip and hope it continues
:cool:

Sears and Kmart are just catching up nationally for themselves for what I've been seeing around (me) for years: nobody shops there, around here, and haven't since like 1992.

And just in time for the Election Year don't ya know? Don't believe the hype. Their numbers are bogus. This Administration is well-known for cooking the books. I don't trust their numbers anymore.

Did you ever figure out who really shot jfk.......
Gee......

handjob.gif

Mr. Spam-on! You are mentioned in my song in my signature, ya friggin classic!

Did you ever figure out who really shot jfk or are you still investigating the moon landing?

Talk about adding substance....probably controlled substances but you definitely add them.

Hi grumps.

I live about 7 miles from 5th avenue {which goes right to the beach} and about 12 miles from Marco Island. Traffic is gradually picking up around here, how well the season does here can be a factor for at least the Florida economy. My agents are telling me to expect a better season than last year.

and just to add,, even at 500,000 jobs a month, it still wont bring unemployment back to an acceptable 5%. we need about 12 million full time jobs in the country. they say the real estimate is close to 20 Million who are unemployed or part time workers.

Dec isn't a good month to get excited about.

I sure hope the trend continues into the next quarter.

That would be something I could take seriously.

December numbers are seasonally adjusted to EXclude seasonal/holiday hiring.

Forum List

Back