For Non-Christians, do you know What the Bible is and What it says?

I'm sorry. I know it's hard for narcissists to understand, but I don't actually care who you are, so I haven't had much motivation to read through all your posts on this forum to find your personal beliefs about the bible.

So, how does it compare to Donne, Harry Potter, or legitimate history books?

Science cannot prove or disprove matters of the Spirit because we don't have instruments that can measure them.
I don't know. It kind of can. At the very least, controlled studies have shown prayer to not work in regards to any measurable outcome. At all.

MY father when he was on staff at the University of Chicago Medical School (The greatest medical school in the world at the time.) says the staff consistently weighed a man in his bed while he was taking his last breaths. He died and at the time of death his weight went down one tenth of one ounce. Since there was no loss of fluids from the bed, it would appear that the human soul weighs one tenth of one ounce.

Prayer does work in some cases, but those cases always appear to be situations when individuals need to turn their whole lives around. I have seen that work hundreds of times in prison ministries, but people in prison usually are in most need of a reformation of their lives. I note that I have prayed to God hundreds of times asking to win Millions in the Lottery, and my prayer has never been answered. So, when one prays for things that God is not interested in providing, it fails one hundred percent of the time as far as I am concerned.

I'm sorry. I know it's hard for narcissists to understand, but I don't actually care who you are, so I haven't had much motivation to read through all your posts on this forum to find your personal beliefs about the bible.

So, how does it compare to Donne, Harry Potter, or legitimate history books?
Vastly superior to all of them combined.

Neuby, you like the bible for its history? So you believe Noah had a boat with 2 of every single animal on this planet on it with enough food for all of them to eat for 40 days? And he did that with what, a dozen people?
You obviously are very stupid and do not have the capacity to read.

Just saying that if you don't believe in Noah... and all the rest, YOU AIN"T NO FUCKING CHRISTIAN:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not interested coming from you.
Just because you propositioned me in writing on this forum, and I told you as I have told thousands and thousands of women who have done the same that I am married and I totally honor my marriage vows does not mean that I am not an authority on history. My major in history was mass migrations of people. I love that topic and since it overlaps with the Bible, I have read the Bible and found the prophecies. They are most accurate.

"Just because you propositioned me in writing on this forum, and I told you as I have told thousands and thousands of women who have done the same that I am married and I totally honor my marriage vows does not mean that I am not an authority on history."

thousands of women?

you are either a pervert who stalks every women he meets

or you are a liar.

THOUSANDS of women?

methinks you are a liar

breaking one of those precious 10 commandments....

" My major in history was mass migrations of people. I love that topic and since it overlaps with the Bible, I have read the Bible and found the prophecies. They are most accurate. "

no
they are NOT most accurate.

they are vague at best

there is not even 1 prophecy that coincides with reality.

by the way
i've read enough of the bible to know that your god is a rotten jerk.

punishing GOOD and DECENT people with eternal hellfire simply for not believeing in him is NOT the act of a good god.

it is the act of a deranged sonofabitch

you worship a deranged sonofabitch

The Bible is there for all to read.

whose bible? yours or mine?
For some just the Old Testament.

For me, as I have stated before, Both the Old and New Testament are fine.

The New Testament has history and Prophecy, just as the Old Testament. It is most interesting to read from a historical standpoint and for the new prophecy and the fulfillment of old prophecy. There was constant reaffirmation that Israel would be born again in the Later Days. Gosh, if it did not happen! Being a Super Jew, as I am, I love both the old and new testaments. Fantastic reading!

You really should try reading Jillian. It is a great form of self education.
I'm not Jillian, but I'll pass.

I am happy with my bible and the G-D that I believe in.

Science cannot prove or disprove matters of the Spirit because we don't have instruments that can measure them.
I don't know. It kind of can. At the very least, controlled studies have shown prayer to not work in regards to any measurable outcome. At all.

MY father when he was on staff at the University of Chicago Medical School (The greatest medical school in the world at the time.) says the staff consistently weighed a man in his bed while he was taking his last breaths. He died and at the time of death his weight went down one tenth of one ounce. Since there was no loss of fluids from the bed, it would appear that the human soul weighs one tenth of one ounce.

Prayer does work in some cases, but those cases always appear to be situations when individuals need to turn their whole lives around. I have seen that work hundreds of times in prison ministries, but people in prison usually are in most need of a reformation of their lives. I note that I have prayed to God hundreds of times asking to win Millions in the Lottery, and my prayer has never been answered. So, when one prays for things that God is not interested in providing, it fails one hundred percent of the time as far as I am concerned.

It was Dr. Duncan MacDougall of Haverhill, Massachusetts who attempted to weigh the human soul. In 1907, he placed 6 dying patients on a homemade scale, which also acted as a bed for the patients. He then recorded their weights before and after death. According to Dr. MacDougall, there was a difference of 21 grams between the heavier, living patients and their dead bodies.

He also experimented on 15 dogs and found no loss of weight between the living dogs and their dead bodies. He believed this was because animals do not have souls.

His experiments were criticized since of the six patients, two tests had to be discarded and the level of error was very high. Obviously, it was not a very scientific study.

In addition, no one has ever been able to repeat the result of these experiments. Basically, there is still no physiological evidence of the soul. It's an urban legend propagated by a guy who did bad science - looking for an answer he already believed was true. Real science doesn't have attachments to pre-existing beliefs and values. It just observes and hypothesizes.

Why do people lose 21 grams of weight after death? | Answerbag

whose bible? yours or mine?
For some just the Old Testament.

For me, as I have stated before, Both the Old and New Testament are fine.

The New Testament has history and Prophecy, just as the Old Testament. It is most interesting to read from a historical standpoint and for the new prophecy and the fulfillment of old prophecy. There was constant reaffirmation that Israel would be born again in the Later Days. Gosh, if it did not happen! Being a Super Jew, as I am, I love both the old and new testaments. Fantastic reading!

You really should try reading Jillian. It is a great form of self education.
I'm not Jillian, but I'll pass.

I am happy with my bible and the G-D that I believe in.

Good for you CMike, you are one of only two non-negative posters on this board.

It was Dr. Duncan MacDougall of Haverhill, Massachusetts who attempted to weigh the human soul. In 1907, he placed 6 dying patients on a homemade scale, which also acted as a bed for the patients. He then recorded their weights before and after death. According to Dr. MacDougall, there was a difference of 21 grams between the heavier, living patients and their dead bodies.

He also experimented on 15 dogs and found no loss of weight between the living dogs and their dead bodies. He believed this was because animals do not have souls.

His experiments were criticized since of the six patients, two tests had to be discarded and the level of error was very high. Obviously, it was not a very scientific study.

In addition, no one has ever been able to repeat the result of these experiments. Basically, there is still no physiological evidence of the soul. It's an urban legend propagated by a guy who did bad science - looking for an answer he already believed was true. Real science doesn't have attachments to pre-existing beliefs and values. It just observes and hypothesizes.

Why do people lose 21 grams of weight after death? | Answerbag

The experiment done at the University of Chicago Medical Center was done in 1931 or 1932 based upon the time I believe my father was there. I had often wondered if the exhaled breath was responsible for the slight decrease in weight. When I mentioned that to my science teacher in Sixth Grade, he said that it should have made no difference as air inside or outside of the lungs does not weight that much and is not registered on a scale.

Neuberth wrote in part:

IF that were me, I'd find the ON - OFF switch and turn OFF my thought process. Hopefully there is one somewhere on the soul.

This is exactly the issue. Does God expect me to use my brain and observe reality, draw conclusions, wrestle with ethical issues, integrate new information, etc.? Or am I to be punished for this by the "hell" you describe, and expected to ignore and allow to atrophy the brain he gave me, devoting my life to memorizing just one book? Memorizing, mind you -- not analyzing. That would be blasphemous.

I don't happen to believe God gave us intelligence so we could deny evolution and pretend that animals walked up the plank to the Arc two by two. Your hysteria at the notion that people might reason and accept science and yet escape the fires of hell tells me one thing -- you fear reality and those of us who dwell in it.

Don't worry Neuberth, I will resume ignoring you. This aberation only occurred because you tempted me with your blatant admission that ignorance and delusion are your guides.

Not interested coming from you.
Just because you propositioned me in writing on this forum, and I told you as I have told thousands and thousands of women who have done the same that I am married and I totally honor my marriage vows does not mean that I am not an authority on history. My major in history was mass migrations of people. I love that topic and since it overlaps with the Bible, I have read the Bible and found the prophecies. They are most accurate.

:rofl:

Ok, that's some funny stuff right there!

Neuby must live in a state that has same-sex marriage. :rofl:

I am a father to over thirty children with all of my wives. I am still capable of fathering many many more. All of my women are amazed at my tremendous capacity to perform as a man should.

Neuberth wrote in part:

IF that were me, I'd find the ON - OFF switch and turn OFF my thought process. Hopefully there is one somewhere on the soul.

This is exactly the issue. Does God expect me to use my brain and observe reality, draw conclusions, wrestle with ethical issues, integrate new information, etc.? Or am I to be punished for this by the "hell" you describe, and expected to ignore and allow to atrophy the brain he gave me, devoting my life to memorizing just one book? Memorizing, mind you -- not analyzing. That would be blasphemous.

I don't happen to believe God gave us intelligence so we could deny evolution and pretend that animals walked up the plank to the Arc two by two. Your hysteria at the notion that people might reason and accept science and yet escape the fires of hell tells me one thing -- you fear reality and those of us who dwell in it.

Don't worry Neuberth, I will resume ignoring you. This aberation only occurred because you tempted me with your blatant admission that ignorance and delusion are your guides.

You are obviously insane. You make up totally false accusations about what I have posted because you are stupid. THAT is obvious to anybody who sees the gross stupidity of your post above. Nowhere have I said that you can not use your brain. Nowhere have I said that I believe that animals walked up a plank to the Arc two by two. Only you in your insanity could come up with something that totally bizarre and irrational. Please get psychiatric help.

Damn Fruitcakes abound on this board. She is the worst of them all. She talks about using her brain but is stupider than shit.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back