for no other reason than the color of their skin

Thanks to the internet americans are finally seeing beyond the media propaganda about how wonderul blacks are and horrible whites are. Blacks are stupid lazy criminal welfare bums while whites are the businessmen and scientists who have given us this amazing advanced world we live in.

Why is this in politics?

I would like to believe that people could vote for a candidate on November 6th based on sound judgment of what is best for themselves and their country however it seems a large number will be voting based on skin color and justifying that vote with whatever reasons they can find on right wing blogs.
I would like to believe this too. However, 97% of blacks voting for Obama according to recent polls leaves me dubious.

The majority of blacks will still vote Obama, but we're not going to see 97% again. Nowhere even close to it. His approval rating has dropped among blacks over the last year or so.

Many blacks feel betrayed by Obama. They actually thought he was going to relieve them of taking responsibility in their own lives. I recall right after the election a bunch of delusional blacks stating they would no longer have to pay their mortgage or rent, or put gas in their car. Poor things.

We need to separate the races.

This shit will not get better.

Only worse.

Think about it. Obama is president. Rather than masses of blacks all hugging whites in a show of unity, they're madder than ever.

Liberals lie.

Conservatives lie.

Races are different, not the same. Separate.

How about we give you a nice island all to yourself while the rest of the human race(s) continue to push ahead?

Idiots like you don't understand that blacks cause 53% of all murders and about that rate of crimes within this country. What do you expect whites wanting to live in peace to feel?

People like you that makes blacks feel the "victim" has serious blood on your hands. You sir are a piece of shit. You don't expect blacks to live up to our standards, but instead expect us to live down to theirs. You want us to feel nothing but shame for wanting better for ourselves.

Disgrace.

Last edited:
The majority of blacks will still vote Obama, but we're not going to see 97% again. Nowhere even close to it. His approval rating has dropped among blacks over the last year or so.

It's good to see some of them waking up. :eusa_angel: This shouldn't be a issue of race but of political belief.

The left making it about race is disgusting. I just feel Obama is a bad president.

What happened to post-racial America. I suppose it went the way of hope and change.

For many it never want away as most blacks hold hatred against whites, and cause great violence against us every day within the inner cities. We arrest them for crimes and they feel that they're somehow picked out.

What do we do? Give them a double standard???

What's considered racist is when whites get the hell out of the innercities and hold a strong opinion against blacks. Is that really wrong when you consider that these whites just want a better life?

Last edited:
We need to separate the races.

This shit will not get better.

Only worse.

Think about it. Obama is president. Rather than masses of blacks all hugging whites in a show of unity, they're madder than ever.

Liberals lie.

Conservatives lie.

Races are different, not the same. Separate.

How about we give you a nice island all to yourself while the rest of the human race(s) continue to push ahead?

Idiots like you don't understand that blacks cause 53% of all murders and about that rate of crimes within this country. What do you expect whites wanting to live in peace to feel?

People like you that makes blacks feel the "victim" has serious blood on your hands. You sir are a piece of shit. You don't expect blacks to live up to our standards, but instead expect us to live down to theirs. You want us to feel nothing but shame for wanting better for ourselves.

Disgrace.

If you had a magic wand and could make all blacks middle-class with 'white' middle class values or make them all live in a different country which would you do?

Disgrace.

If you had a magic wand and could make all blacks middle-class with 'white' middle class values or make them all live in a different country which would you do?

I'd love to see blacks come into the 21st century and think through things in a civilized manner. I feel it only hurts them expecting everyone to help them instead of helping themselves. It all comes down to what they want? Do they want to work hard with us whites making this a better country or do they want to keep on accusing us as the ones holding them down??? The fact that 70% of black men don't seem to give a damn about their children should tell you something. This is going to have to charge.

What course they take answers your question. I'm not a brick that thinks one way or the other.

Last edited:

Many blacks feel betrayed by Obama. They actually thought he was going to relieve them of taking responsibility in their own lives. I recall right after the election a bunch of delusional blacks stating they would no longer have to pay their mortgage or rent, or put gas in their car. Poor things.

A bunch, but not all. Not every Black expected Obama to cater specifically to them and leave the rest of the country out in the cold. I think the realization that he has done little to help curb the violence that plagues the streets of places like Detroit and Chicago has done him some serious damage.

For me, it's like a kid getting all happy about say...a relative they know really well taking over as a teacher for their class. The kid naturally thinks because of the familial connection that they will get some type of special treatment when in fact the relative actually treats the kid no different than any of the other kids. The kid naturally feels jilted by this. This is the vibe I've gotten from blacks about Obama.

It's good to see some of them waking up. :eusa_angel: This shouldn't be a issue of race but of political belief.

The left making it about race is disgusting. I just feel Obama is a bad president.

It was always going to be about race. How could it not be? This country has been polarized by it for decades.

If it had been a Hispanic or Asian that got elected, it would still be about race.

Forum List

Back