for my christian friends

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
025-2.jpg

As a Christian I never (If possible) buy anything made in China because: 1) The gov't forces women to get an abortion after having one child. 2) The gov't persecutes Christians 3) The gov't persecutes those advocating free speech. 4) The gov't cooperates with other like-minded gov'ts all over the world. 5) Communism is dedicated to controlling the whole world.

The US did not do business with the USSR, but has apparently given up its principles for cheaply made cosummer goods.

As a Christian I never (If possible) buy anything made in China because: 1) The gov't forces women to get an abortion after having one child. 2) The gov't persecutes Christians 3) The gov't persecutes those advocating free speech. 4) The gov't cooperates with other like-minded gov'ts all over the world. 5) Communism is dedicated to controlling the whole world.

The US did not do business with the USSR, but has apparently given up its principles for cheaply made cosummer goods.

:eusa_eh: :eusa_shhh:

Why don't you start a thread since you feel that strongly about it ? :doubt:

Forum List

Back