For Mr. Conley

I could only get through the first 30 seconds before it froze up.

Wats the point though; just a bunch of tanks, planes, soldiers firing weapons? The Chinese have an army. So what? So do we, so does Britain, as do the Swiss, Brazil, Egypt, Mali, Phillipines. Even the Holy See has an "army." The only nation in the world that I know of without an army is Costa Rica. And all those armies have guns.

Mr.Conley said:
I could only get through the first 30 seconds before it froze up.

Wats the point though; just a bunch of tanks, planes, soldiers firing weapons? The Chinese have an army. So what? So do we, so does Britain, as do the Swiss, Brazil, Egypt, Mali, Phillipines. Even the Holy See has an "army." The only nation in the world that I know of without an army is Costa Rica. And all those armies have guns.

No point really. Just posting something in the thread you were complaning about no one posting in. Sheesh, try and do something nice. What a neeeeeewwwb.

Said1 said:
No point really. Just posting something in the thread you were complaning about no one posting in. Sheesh, try and do something nice. What a neeeeeewwwb.
:rotflmao: I guess he thought you were slipping him a mickey or something.

Said1 said:

no good deed shall go unpunished

Forum List

Back