For Moms-A reminder

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
Somebody who said:

..... it takes about six weeks to become normal after having a baby, doesn't know that once you're a mother "normal" is history.

.....you learn how to be a mother by instinct, never took a 3 yr. old shopping.

.....being a mother is boring, never rode in a car with a teenager with a driver's permit.

.....good mothers never raise their voice, never came out the back door to see her child hit a golf ball thru the neighbor's kitchen window.

.....you don't need an education to be a mother, never helped a fourth grader do math.

.....you can't love the fifth child as much as the first, never had five children.

.....a mother can find all the answers to her child-rearing questions in the books, never had a child stuff beans up his nose.

.....the hardest part of being a mother is the labor & delivery, never watched her 'baby' get on the bus for the first day of kindergarten or on a plane headed for military boot camp.

.....a mother can do her job with her eyes closed & one hand tied behind her back, never organized seven giggling Brownies to sell cookies.

.....a mother can stop worrying after her child gets married; Marriage adds a new son or daughter to a mother's heartstrings.

.....a mom's job is done when her last kid leaves home, never had grandchildren.

.....you're mother knows you love her so you don't have to tell her, isn't a mother.

Drop her a line, giver her a call. After all, she is mom.

So true ,Joz!! The one about taking the 3 year old shopping and helping the fourth grade do math can directly apply to me!!!!!

Thanks Joz! That was awesome, gave me goosebumps!!
.....you learn how to be a mother by instinct, never took a 3 yr. old shopping.
Took both of my 3 year olds to Wal-Mart yesterday, Alone!! This is so true, LOL!!
Gotta go, gotta call my mom!! :)

Forum List

Back