Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Butt

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Legs

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Other- Explain

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
A big, juicey ass like that needs a big cock to fight for freedom.

JW FROGEN, reporting for booty!

I wouldn't touch a big, sloppy, greasy, cellulite ridden, smelly ass like that if my life depended on it...
MSN-Emoticon-sick-146.gif

The whole package, looks and personality matter.

Lacking the minimum standards in either department is apt to be a turn off.

Honor - A lady must honor herself and others.

Intellect - A lady that loves to learn and is not afraid to challenge me or herself, is very sexy.

Humor - Being able to laugh along life's way is very important.

Confidence - She should be proud of who she is and who she is striving to be each and every day, as she learns and grows as an individual.

Fearlessness - A lady who isn't afraid of love and refuses to allow the past to define her in all that she is, is a sexy lady.

Physical attraction is important and does play a role. However, if a lady is lacking in honor, intellect, humor, and confidence, I am not interested.
:clap2:

Thank you for referrring to us as a lady.

I like a woman who knows how to use what God gave them. Use that brain. Use that sense of humor. Use that body. And, when you've done all of that, get me a sammich.

While I've been out of the mating game for some time now, looking back I can say that if a woman didn't have a nice big ass I just couldn't get too interested in her. I know how shallow that sounds but that's it. I have known and become attached to women for their pretty faces, their personalities and/or intellect, but my attention was always distracted by a nice ass.

Aaaahh... first you say, "nice BIG ass," then you "nice ass." Well, a "nice ass" isn't a "big ass."

fatbrazilianwoman.jpg

What thought process went through this woman's mind that made her think it was a good idea for her to don a two-piece bathing suit, let alone a thong bikini??? :cuckoo:

Intelligence for sure.
Bright eyes and a warm smile. Good teeth.
A pretty face and long flowing dark hair.
Ample natural breasts that when nestled in the right bra, they look as if they want to burst free from underneath her blouse, or whatever it is she might be wearing. Big enough to grab and manipulate while I joyfully bounce them in my hands, smiling as I admire her flesh.
Flesh. Not overweight to the point of disgusting and certainly not thin as a rail and boney. Meaty if you will! Nice milky thighs and round ass and hips. Flesh that I can hold on to! And that V. Trimmed or shaven is my preference.

Intelligence for sure.
Ample natural breasts that when nestled in the right bra, they look as if they want to burst free from underneath her blouse, or whatever it is she might be wearing. Big enough to grab and manipulate while I joyfully bounce them in my hands, smiling as I admire her flesh.
Flesh. Not overweight to the point of disgusting and certainly not thin as a rail and boney. Meaty if you will! Nice milky thighs and round ass and hips. Flesh that I can hold on to! And that V. Trimmed or shaven is my preference.

Does it help if that "V" smells like tuna?:eusa_whistle:

Intelligence for sure.

It better not! I'll take my tuna between to slices of white bread, thank you very much!

Intelligence for sure.

BBD, that was gross. :eusa_silenced:

Forum List

Back