• Legs

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Other- Explain

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Big Breasts

Maryjane-04.jpg

amy-weberpicture.jpg

Honor - A lady must honor herself and others.

Intellect - A lady that loves to learn and is not afraid to challenge me or herself, is very sexy.

Humor - Being able to laugh along life's way is very important.

Confidence - She should be proud of who she is and who she is striving to be each and every day, as she learns and grows as an individual.

Fearlessness - A lady who isn't afraid of love and refuses to allow the past to define her in all that she is, is a sexy lady.

Physical attraction is important and does play a role. However, if a lady is lacking in honor, intellect, humor, and confidence, I am not interested.

Last edited:
A pulse will surfice.

I jest, of course.

I'd be lying if I said I don't do a double-take now and again, but Lady Swagger is my Queen. There really is no substitute.

Though she does have a rather ample chest, if that answers any questions. And we both go out of our way to stay in shape.

Last edited:
Honor - A lady must honor herself and others.

Intellect - A lady that loves to learn and is not afraid to challenge me or herself, is very sexy.

Humor - Being able to laugh along life's way is very important.

Confidence - She should be proud of who she is and who she is striving to be each and every day, as she learns and grows as an individual.

Fearlessness - A lady who isn't afraid of love and refuses to allow the past to define her in and that she is, is a sexy lady.

Physical attraction is important and does play a role. However, if a lady is lacking in honor, intellect, humor, and confidence, I am not interested.

What a lying bastard!

But I bet you get laid a lot handin' 'em that nonsense!

A brilliant mind and sense of humor.

It is true.

Still, I could not stop discretfully staring at the beaufitul breasts bouncing before me on the train this morning.

So I guess it all depends on my depending?

While I've been out of the mating game for some time now, looking back I can say that if a woman didn't have a nice big ass I just couldn't get too interested in her. I know how shallow that sounds but that's it. I have known and become attached to women for their pretty faces, their personalities and/or intellect, but my attention was always distracted by a nice ass.

While I've been out of the mating game for some time now, looking back I can say that if a woman didn't have a nice big ass I just couldn't get too interested in her. I know how shallow that sounds but that's it. I have known and become attached to women for their pretty faces, their personalities and/or intellect, but my attention was always distracted by a nice ass.

Aaaahh... first you say, "nice BIG ass," then you "nice ass." Well, a "nice ass" isn't a "big ass."

fatbrazilianwoman.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back