For Men Only

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
Ok guys, here's your chance. You don't understand women. Do you just give advice or do you heed your own? What do you look for in a woman? (and the first man that says big boobs gets slapped) At what age did you realize sex was an emotional thing for you , too. Let's start with something simple.

Tell us about your WORST sexual experience.

All I read was BLAH, blah, blah...my vision went blurry!

I don't understand a thing you just wrote...kind of drifted off in to a thousand mile stare, all blank and blurry.....

The answer is: Huh?

Fmr jarhead said:
All I read was BLAH, blah, blah...my vision went blurry!

I don't understand a thing you just wrote...kind of drifted off in to a thousand mile stare, all blank and blurry.....

The answer is: Huh?

Gee, this sounds familiar ! :bs1: :duh3:

My point exactly. It may take a while, but eventually a person will reveal their true self.

Joz said:
Ok guys, here's your chance. You don't understand women.
I understand women perfectly well....THEY RULE...the thing is they don't know it..I don't think.

Do you just give advice or do you heed your own?
Do as I say and not as I do.
What do you look for in a woman? (and the first man that says big boobs gets slapped)
Legs...Oh and Brains...Ya know what they say, and it's true, someday despite
how gorgeous she is, you'll have to have a conversation!
At what age did you realize sex was an emotional thing for you , too.
NO IT'S NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's start with something simple.Tell us about your WORST sexual experience.

Just like a woman to bring up sex!

Joz said:
Ok guys, here's your chance. You don't understand women.
and we weren't meant to. thats why its 'men from mars, women from venus'.

Joz said:
Do you just give advice or do you heed your own?
I suck at taking my own advice.

Joz said:
What do you look for in a woman? (and the first man that says big boobs gets slapped)
boobs are overrated, legs and ass is where its at.

Joz said:
At what age did you realize sex was an emotional thing for you , too. Let's start with something simple.
sex is a physical act, not emotional. how simple was that?

Joz said:
typical woman, always trying to size up the competition. :poke: :laugh:

Joz said:
My point exactly. It may take a while, but eventually a person will reveal their true self.

C'mon on a public forum.....my private matters will remain private.....

I will share what I want, when I want to....not too difficult for you, I hope....

BTW....the first exchanges were meant as sarcasm, and humor. (I hate it when I have to point it out.....kinda loses it's true intent, doesn't it?)

I thought this thread was for men only! Kinda like having our own locker room, right?

Women are smarter than men, and meaner, too. I have learned that, and the hard way.

Guys don't talk as much, and don't have the necessary wiring to handle as much emotion. We are from completely different planets!

Gotta go....my wife is calling!

I love you honey! What can I do for you?

Yeah, I got your sarcasm. Guess you didn't get mine.

And you fellows keep saying sex is not emotional for you. It IS more physical. But then, why all the mourning over someone who's 'really stolen your heart'? Why not just chalk it up & move on? Most women handle this a whole lot better than men. You know what they say, "The best way to get over one man is to get under another!"

DKSuddeth said:
1. I suck at taking my own advice.

2. typical woman, always trying to size up the competition. :poke: :laugh:

1. At least you're honest.

2. On this board? Most of us women share an alliance! I was hoping for some humor. You're usually quite funny.

Joz said:
Ok guys, here's your chance. You don't understand women. Do you just give advice or do you heed your own? What do you look for in a woman? (and the first man that says big boobs gets slapped) At what age did you realize sex was an emotional thing for you , too. Let's start with something simple.

1. Give advice? HA!
2. What do I look for, reasonable looks, and non-shallowness. Someone with the chemistry raging!
3. Why'd you have to bring up sex? :(

Joz said:
Ok guys, here's your chance. You don't understand women. Do you just give advice or do you heed your own?

Well the advice I give to women I know I typically don't heed, because I'm not gay.

Conversely, I don't typically give men advice. Men don't ask for advice. Men don't welcome advice.

They don't have to be big. But they must be nice. Subjective but nevertheless true.

Beyond that, a blazing intellect, scathing wit, biting sense of humor, ingrained sarcasm, a mean streak, and nymphomaniacal tendencies.

At what age did you realize sex was an emotional thing for you , too.

She jerked really violently, and kinda bent it weird. Hurt like hell. She apologized and no permanent harm, so all's well that ends well.

Probably too much information, but you did ask.

Zhukov said:
Probably too much information, but you did ask.

On the contrary. I tho't it was funny. Shows you have a true sense of humor!

I feel your pain, Z....it was not funny....I know from experience, as well....not a good memory, at all! I thought I broke it!

Zhukov said:
That's because you're not a guy.

Precisely.

And if you don't have a sense of humor when it comes to sex....well never mind.

Forum List

Back