For me personally, I am better off than I was 4 years ago

My 401K turned into a 201K but has come back but not where it could have been. I don't blame Obama for that the economy took a worldwide hit. I don't really think that the democrat congress or Bush could have avoided it. But in that regard I am about even.

As for hiring, Obama and Congress has nothing to do with the private sector.

Pay wise I am doing better because I made decisions that allowed me to make more money, again nothing to do with anything the government did.

My house is probably worth more then it was it was never really effected by the bubble.

I made money on frackin' which again has nothing to do with the government.

That said, we really are not better off in my opinion. It may appear that way if we want it to appear that way but we are not. My company, which is quite big, told me the minute that Obamatax passed that after 2014 we were on our own concerning health care. This is after I took a job without Union representation. So now I am without while, for now, they are good. Which does effect me because I am always thinking ahead to retirement. When I took this job I had 3 years of health care after retirement, now I have zero.

Then there is the one thing I can not forgive Obama, the debt he has placed on our grandchildren and us. The economy was always going to recover if Obama did nothing, we are actually too big and diversified to fail. But the debt is become too massive too big. Our credit rating has once again been downgraded, that means we are not better off in that regard.

We can also talk about the division in the country it is worse then I have seen in my life time. Even during the Nixon administration the country was more united. Carter united us in dislike for him. Yes, I blame the democrats and you can blame the Republicans, and that is the problem.

It's really racism. Republicans are 90% white. They don't want to work with minorities, they want to suppress them. Just like they are doing with the vote. They can't say it's about ID anymore. Not with cutting hours in Democratic areas and admitting they are targeting blacks.

You are the exception and not the norm...

(If we are to even believe you, you lying hack...)

So you are worse off tan you were 4 years ago?

Paying a shitload more for gas...

More friends and relatives laid off and can't find work...

Home value dropped...

Yep...

Must suck to be you.

I don't worry about the price of gas. I'm buying a new Mustang Boss 302 this weekend and my defense contractor employer just picked up some new foreign contracts.

My friends and relatives are working and both my kids are employed.

My home value dropped $80k in 2008-09, but it has risen $37K in the past year. That is of no concern to me, since I'm not selling my house and the lower property taxes are nice.

I make more money, my kids are stable and the weather is nice. I'm better off then I was 4 years ago.

Home value dropped...

Yep...

Must suck to be you.

I don't worry about the price of gas. I'm buying a new Mustang Boss 302 this weekend and my defense contractor employer just picked up some new foreign contracts.

My home value dropped $80k in 2008-09, but it has risen $37K in the past year. That is of no concern to me, since I'm not selling my house and the lower property taxes are nice.

I make more money, my kids are stable and the weather is nice. I'm better off then I was 4 years ago.

In a selfish way I guess you are, but in reality you are not.

My 401K turned into a 201K but has come back but not where it could have been. I don't blame Obama for that the economy took a worldwide hit. I don't really think that the democrat congress or Bush could have avoided it. But in that regard I am about even.

Pay wise I am doing better because I made decisions that allowed me to make more money, again nothing to do with anything the government did.

My house is probably worth more then it was it was never really effected by the bubble.

That said, we really are not better off in my opinion. It may appear that way if we want it to appear that way but we are not. My company, which is quite big, told me the minute that Obamatax passed that after 2014 we were on our own concerning health care. This is after I took a job without Union representation. So now I am without while, for now, they are good. Which does effect me because I am always thinking ahead to retirement. When I took this job I had 3 years of health care after retirement, now I have zero.

Then there is the one thing I can not forgive Obama, the debt he has placed on our grandchildren and us. The economy was always going to recover if Obama did nothing, we are actually too big and diversified to fail. But the debt is become too massive too big. Our credit rating has once again been downgraded, that means we are not better off in that regard.

We can also talk about the division in the country it is worse then I have seen in my life time. Even during the Nixon administration the country was more united. Carter united us in dislike for him. Yes, I blame the democrats and you can blame the Republicans, and that is the problem.

It's really racism. Republicans are 90% white. They don't want to work with minorities, they want to suppress them. Just like they are doing with the vote. They can't say it's about ID anymore. Not with cutting hours in Democratic areas and admitting they are targeting blacks.

You are not telling the truth and are part of the problem. Who in the hell is going to work with people that do not tell the truth like you do? I am a conservative and a lifelong Republican and what you are saying about Republicans is nothing but totally untrue Making you the real problem in the country.

Last edited:

Of course, what ever you say racist hater of white people

Reaganism ruining our college and training programs, doubling health costs every 8 years , and ruining the nonrich has also ruined our global competitiveness...see sig #1, and STOP with the high taxes and regulations for everything- it's a huge pile of PUBCRAPPE.

I'm not better off. I lost two sick days, have to pay more for my family's health insurance, haven't seen a raise in two years and won't see one this year....struggle to use any of the vacation time that I do earn......

But then again....I work for the Commonwealth of PA and we have a Tea Party Friendly Governor in Corbett and a Republican majority in our state legislature.

They took over $1 billion dollars from our education and health care system and cut taxes on their billionaire buddies. So....it costs more at the local level for public education, tuitions for college has skyrocketed due to less funding and financial aid is less available....health care costs more because of less state help....

Great Job boys..... Let's vote GOP and kick ourselves in the head.......again.

Home value dropped...

Yep...

Must suck to be you.

You got away with robbing more liquor stores during Obama's term than you did in Bush's last term, good for you......:thup:

Home value dropped...

Yep...

Must suck to be you.

In a selfish way I guess you are, but in reality you are not.

In reality I am better off.

Lt%20Gov%20Jennifer%20Carroll%20small%20photo.jpg

rdean, please shut the fuck up

gas has been over $4/gal for much longer than it was under bush, but do you hear the dems blaming obama?

nope...things are better!!!

Home value dropped...

Yep...

Must suck to be you.

You got away with robbing more liquor stores during Obama's term than you did in Bush's last term, good for you......:thup:

Why would I steal, when I'm competing against dumb white people like you? Hahaha.

Racistdean and the democrats think blacks are too dumb to get photo ID's....... :thup:

What does that picture have to do with rdean's post?

4 years ago, the entire R&D department, half of engineering and a third of the company I work at was let go

Of course you're better off - you're one of the idiot liberal dumbocrat parasites who Obama has funneled money to by stealing it from hard working Americans.

For the rest of us, the numbers don't lie, even if you do:

• Unemployment is UP after 4 years of Obama and every policy he wanted implemented
  • Average family's income is $4,000 less than before Obama took office
  • Gas prices have more than doubled under Obama
  • It took us 235 years to build a debt of $9 trillion. Obama has added $7 trillion in only 3.5 years

The entire nation (and world) is much worse off and RDean knows it. He just fears the gravy train will end for his parasite ass when Romney is elected.

Even if you were homeless , standing in the food bank line you would still vote for Obama. So.. Your point is.

4 years ago, the entire R&D department, half of engineering and a third of the company I work at was let go.

My Brother in Law, my brother and my niece's husband were laid off.

The value of my 401 dropped by more than a third.

Since then,

I've gotten two good raises, an entire new R&D Department has been hired. My 401 is worth more than it was 4 years ago.

So for me, things are better off.

The stock market is doubled in value. Corporations are making record profits.

When it comes to jobs, Republicans, working with the Chamber of Commerce from 2001 to 2008 helped move millions of jobs to China and close tens of thousands of factories. Those jobs are gone. They can't be "fixed" because the buildings are not even available anymore. They are simply gone.

Now I wish, just one time, that Republicans on the USMB would explain how Romney's plan of supporting and investing in immigrants is a better plan than investing in the Republican base? Doesn't Romney believe the Republican base is worth investing in?

Immigration | Mitt Romney for President

What does that picture have to do with rdean's post?

you really don't know? people are tired of libtards like rdean playing the race card.

4 years ago, the entire R&D department, half of engineering and a third of the company I work at was let go

Of course you're better off - you're one of the idiot liberal dumbocrat parasites who Obama has funneled money to by stealing it from hard working Americans.

For the rest of us, the numbers don't lie, even if you do:

• Unemployment is UP after 4 years of Obama and every policy he wanted implemented
  • Average family's income is $4,000 less than before Obama took office
  • Gas prices have more than doubled under Obama
  • It took us 235 years to build a debt of $9 trillion. Obama has added $7 trillion in only 3.5 years

The entire nation (and world) is much worse off and RDean knows it. He just fears the gravy train will end for his parasite ass when Romney is elected.

What percentage of the unemployed are idiot liberal dumbocrat parasites?

Forum List

Back