For me personally, I am better off than I was 4 years ago

So you are worse off tan you were 4 years ago?

Paying a shitload more for gas...

More friends and relatives laid off and can't find work...

Home value dropped...

Yep...

Must suck to be you.

I don't worry about the price of gas. I'm buying a new Mustang Boss 302 this weekend and my defense contractor employer just picked up some new foreign contracts.

My friends and relatives are working and both my kids are employed.

My home value dropped $80k in 2008-09, but it has risen $37K in the past year. That is of no concern to me, since I'm not selling my house and the lower property taxes are nice.

I make more money, my kids are stable and the weather is nice. I'm better off then I was 4 years ago.
yea im better off to.....but i work a govt job....:eusa_shifty:

How bout in 2008 44% of Dem convention were minorities, GOP less than 1%, or the NBC poll among blacks, Obama 94%, Romney ZERO. give it up LOL

what does that have to do with party leadership?

if those numbers are accurate, then it makes sense that the GOP leadership is more white, but makes no sense that the dem leadership does not have more minorities.

as we can see....it is some dems who are the real racists.

sounds like the dems are alienating white people

The angry old brainwashed ignorant (50% racist) ones, especially...

My 401K turned into a 201K but has come back but not where it could have been. I don't blame Obama for that the economy took a worldwide hit. I don't really think that the democrat congress or Bush could have avoided it. But in that regard I am about even.

As for hiring, Obama and Congress has nothing to do with the private sector.

Pay wise I am doing better because I made decisions that allowed me to make more money, again nothing to do with anything the government did.

My house is probably worth more then it was it was never really effected by the bubble.

I made money on frackin' which again has nothing to do with the government.

That said, we really are not better off in my opinion. It may appear that way if we want it to appear that way but we are not. My company, which is quite big, told me the minute that Obamatax passed that after 2014 we were on our own concerning health care. This is after I took a job without Union representation. So now I am without while, for now, they are good. Which does effect me because I am always thinking ahead to retirement. When I took this job I had 3 years of health care after retirement, now I have zero.

Then there is the one thing I can not forgive Obama, the debt he has placed on our grandchildren and us. The economy was always going to recover if Obama did nothing, we are actually too big and diversified to fail. But the debt is become too massive too big. Our credit rating has once again been downgraded, that means we are not better off in that regard.

We can also talk about the division in the country it is worse then I have seen in my life time. Even during the Nixon administration the country was more united. Carter united us in dislike for him. Yes, I blame the democrats and you can blame the Republicans, and that is the problem.

It's really racism. Republicans are 90% white. They don't want to work with minorities, they want to suppress them. Just like they are doing with the vote. They can't say it's about ID anymore. Not with cutting hours in Democratic areas and admitting they are targeting blacks.

You are not telling the truth and are part of the problem. Who in the hell is going to work with people that do not tell the truth like you do? I am a conservative and a lifelong Republican and what you are saying about Republicans is nothing but totally untrue Making you the real problem in the country.

if everyone here in this forum had a dollar for every time Dean says his 90% white shit....we would all have about 25,000.00 Dollars....thats what i call a real stimulus.....

My 401K turned into a 201K but has come back but not where it could have been. I don't blame Obama for that the economy took a worldwide hit. I don't really think that the democrat congress or Bush could have avoided it. But in that regard I am about even.

As for hiring, Obama and Congress has nothing to do with the private sector.

Pay wise I am doing better because I made decisions that allowed me to make more money, again nothing to do with anything the government did.

My house is probably worth more then it was it was never really effected by the bubble.

I made money on frackin' which again has nothing to do with the government.

That said, we really are not better off in my opinion. It may appear that way if we want it to appear that way but we are not. My company, which is quite big, told me the minute that Obamatax passed that after 2014 we were on our own concerning health care. This is after I took a job without Union representation. So now I am without while, for now, they are good. Which does effect me because I am always thinking ahead to retirement. When I took this job I had 3 years of health care after retirement, now I have zero.

Then there is the one thing I can not forgive Obama, the debt he has placed on our grandchildren and us. The economy was always going to recover if Obama did nothing, we are actually too big and diversified to fail. But the debt is become too massive too big. Our credit rating has once again been downgraded, that means we are not better off in that regard.

We can also talk about the division in the country it is worse then I have seen in my life time. Even during the Nixon administration the country was more united. Carter united us in dislike for him. Yes, I blame the democrats and you can blame the Republicans, and that is the problem.

It's really racism. Republicans are 90% white. They don't want to work with minorities, they want to suppress them. Just like they are doing with the vote. They can't say it's about ID anymore. Not with cutting hours in Democratic areas and admitting they are targeting blacks.

Wow, you're stupid.

:lol:....and this poster Dean.... just got here and he already has you figured out.....it dont take long does it?......

you're a racist. you don't like her because she is black.
He is a racist -- he hates white people -- but he doesn't hate Carroll because she's black.

He hates her because she's a black conservative. And his masters have told him to round up the escapees.

Really, fatso? What influence do black conservatives have? They aren't pulling blacks away from the democratic party and they have no leadership positions in the republican party. They are just window dressing. The last black republican with some power was Michael Steele, he brought you to victory and you all rewarded him by firing him.

so Salt.....Al Sharpten said that Democrats take the black vote for granted.....and said they never get invited over for dinner by the White elites of the party ......do you agree?

He is a racist -- he hates white people -- but he doesn't hate Carroll because she's black.

He hates her because she's a black conservative. And his masters have told him to round up the escapees.

Really, fatso? What influence do black conservatives have? They aren't pulling blacks away from the democratic party and they have no leadership positions in the republican party. They are just window dressing. The last black republican with some power was Michael Steele, he brought you to victory and you all rewarded him by firing him.

so Salt.....Al Sharpten said that Democrats take the black vote for granted.....and said they never get invited over for dinner by the White elites of the party ......do you agree?
That's different. Somehow. It just is.

Right, Salty?

So you are worse off tan you were 4 years ago?

Paying a shitload more for gas...

More friends and relatives laid off and can't find work...

Home value dropped...

Yep...

Must suck to be you.

I don't worry about the price of gas. I'm buying a new Mustang Boss 302 this weekend and my defense contractor employer just picked up some new foreign contracts.

My friends and relatives are working and both my kids are employed.

My home value dropped $80k in 2008-09, but it has risen $37K in the past year. That is of no concern to me, since I'm not selling my house and the lower property taxes are nice.

I make more money, my kids are stable and the weather is nice. I'm better off then I was 4 years ago.

You are not the norm, you are an exception...

Again, if we are to believe a fuckstain like you...

Four years ago Nancy Pelosi was the Speaker of the House.

Two years ago we fired her.

I'm better off than I was four years ago.

Link to that Sharpton Pubcrappe, please? Stupid BS Pubgossip for the dupes no doubt...

Yeah, that pubcrappe outlet Raw Story...

The Raw Story | African American disaffection with Democrats growing

The Rev. Al Sharpton first brought the issue to national attention in the Democratic primary presidential debates. Sharpton openly criticized his party for taking the black vote for granted and vocalized the disappointment many feel toward the Democrats.​

Yeah, that pubcrappe outlet Raw Story...

and there is about 300 other links saying this....if there is a dupe here its Franco.....

And yet in 2008, the black dominated Rules Committee of the Democratic party awarded Obama the disputed delegates over Hillary Clinton. So who gives a shit about dinner with a bunch of crackers?

And yet in 2008, the black dominated Rules Committee of the Democratic party awarded Obama the disputed delegates over Hillary Clinton. So who gives a shit about dinner with a bunch of crackers?

gee great answer.....thanks.....

It's funny how the left accuses the right of binary, black-and-white thinking -- when you engage in nothing but.

New Topics

Forum List

Back