for males: favorite chick flick. for females: favorite action movie.

Action: Apocalypse Now, Full Metal Jacket, The Bridge on the River Kwai, Saving Private Ryan, and too many others!

Chick Flicks; I have to think because this Chick really doesn't like Chick Flicks. Marle and Me? *shrugs* I cried like a baby with that one.
I was a blithering idiot during that one. Of course, losing my Basset Hound less than a month before I watched it on PPV didn't help, either.
I watched it the day before my dog was killed. :(

Action: Apocalypse Now, Full Metal Jacket, The Bridge on the River Kwai, Saving Private Ryan, and too many others!

Chick Flicks; I have to think because this Chick really doesn't like Chick Flicks. Marle and Me? *shrugs* I cried like a baby with that one.
I was a blithering idiot during that one. Of course, losing my Basset Hound less than a month before I watched it on PPV didn't help, either.
I watched it the day before my dog was killed. :(

I loved Marley and Me...the end was a gut punch. But probably not the best idea for you to see so soon after losing your dog, as you discovered.

How long ago did you lose him/her--what happened? What breed? Have you adopted a new dog since your loss? If you don't feel like answering, not a problem. I understand.

We are owned by two lab/boxer mx dogs (Boxadors as my Mom calls them). They're 11 year old littermates and a real PITA, but definitely can't imagine our lives without them in the family. It's gonna be hard to lose them when they finally go.

Forum List

Back