For KL

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
LOL Yes I agree = a present for me SHOULD be in order!

Considering the kid was over 10 lbs at birth - 23 and a half inches long, then proceeded to NOT sleep for 2 years. Hell yeah - I deserve a medal LOL

I cant believe that I, at 5'1 and a pre and post pregnancy weight of 110 had a kid that large. You would have gotten a kick out of seeing me - I was as wide as I was tall - grossssssss
:puke3:

I, however, was and am not the woman you are though....I LOVED my epidural - no WAY was I going to push out a kid that big without some deadening down under! And again I say.....Kudos to you my friend!:bow3:
10 lbs!!! As they say on my favorite kid's show....ouch, major!

My son was a premie so he was smaller only 6 lbs. 8 oz. Doctor said if he'd gone all the way he'd have been over 10 lbs. I am not petite but I cannot fathom where that big little-guy came from. If I were you, I probably would have had a C-section.

Oh, I will go on the record here that since I had been in labor 2x before and they stopped it (too early) and was in labor for 28 hours, at the end I did want an epidural but by then it was too late. So....au natural. To be honest the stitches hurt worse than anything. But don't tell Psycho that.

I had to read twice - lol - Psycho is what we call my son, Adam.
Its the name that his football coaches gave him. lol

I SHOULD have had a c-section - damn male nazi doctor probably wanted me to suffer....thats ok....I got the bastid back.:p:

Its so weird - I look at these gorgeous pics of everyone's YOUNG children...babies and then I look at my teenagers....my youngest is a teen now too....and I think, DAMN - where did the time go?

Took my kid to get his ear pierced today - its one of the things that he asked for his bday. He wouldnt let me take pictures though - I wanted to bring the camera and he gave me such a withering look that I felt stupid for bringing it up lol.

Now Im sitting here making 30 candy bars from scratch that say longhorns on them (orange and white) with each team members jersey # on it for the party on sunday and I wonder.....why didnt I just buy hersheys? they willhave them eaten in 5 minutes or less and I will be making them for another 2 hours lol.

so I guess its :cof: time for me for a while :)

Thanks for all the great pics and stories! Its really neat to get to know everyone through them!

~Lanyce

You sure are a dedicated mom. And your son will just have to get used to you being a goober! He should have let you get the pics of the ear piercing because his friends weren't around...just think of the humiliation you could cause at his party with them all there!!!!! Hee Hee

Blackmail - it does a parent good!

Hope the party is fun for him.

And I also hope you can enjoy some of these teenage years too. (that way there's hope for the rest of us).

Forum List

Back