For KL

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Moi, Mar 25, 2004.

1. Moi

Moi Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    My little bundle of joy.

2. KLSuddeth

KLSuddeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I KNEW IT! Between you and Jim that kid HAD to be adorable and he is!!!!!! SOOOOO Adorable.

God, I could just PINCH the cheeks! so cute!

My kids are teens and talk back - except now that they are TALLER THAN ME (grrr) I have to look UP to tell them no LMAO enjoy the stage while they still think you know your butt from a hole in the ground. lol

Just to make sure you know my true feelings.... DAMN THAT KID IS SOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Moi

Moi Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Thanks...but as you can see by Sir's post, he's already talking back. A conversation that took place when he was 1.5 years old:

Jordan: sit with me, granddaddy.

Granddaddy: I can't right now, sweetheart, I'm drinking coffee and mommy doesn't like to drink on the couch.

Jordan: I'll tell mommy it's okay granddaddy.

Granddaddy: No, honey, it might spill.

Jordan: But Granddaddy, it might not.

I swear that's how it went down. Damn, had to have a kid smarter than me! And, probably taller soon too. Kid was premie but weighed 6.8 pounds. Charts off the height/weight scale and, at 3 years old, wears the clothes of a 5-6 year old.

4. KLSuddeth

KLSuddeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    one of mine (cant remember which right now but Im pretty sure it was my daughter) at the age of 3 was testing my nerves so badly one day I didnt think that I or she would make it through till evening. I told her 'one last time' to knock it off and that she was driving me up the wall.

She replied, while stomping away "and Im NOT done driving you up the wall YET"

I ended up banging my head on the wall

LOL

5. Moi

Moi Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    :clap: scary how cute they are...

6. Dan

Dan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +157
    My dad loves to tell the story about when we were up there, everyone was sitting around watching football and Jordan got up and turned the TV off and told everyone "I don't wanna listen to that crap!"

I guess you kinda had to be there, but it was funny to hear a 2-year-old (he was 2, right?) pop off with something like that out of nowhere.

7. KLSuddeth

KLSuddeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh God - LMMFAO

You poor thing - I think I wouldve died too!!!!!

Kids say the darndest things, eh?

8. DKSuddeth

DKSuddeth Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

9. lilcountriegal

lilcountriegal Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    Just because we're talking about kids.. I"m gonna toss a picture of mine in there. The joy of my life, and the cause of my insanity. I've now entered potty training hell. We've got the pee thing down... but the poop is not happenin! She holds it for weeks until I give her Fletchers Castoroil (root beer flavor :puke: ) ... I highly recommend it for the constipated child, however, line your house with plastic because, when it comes, boyyyy does it go everywhere.

10. KLSuddeth

KLSuddeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    boy do I remember that stage! for some reason they seem to be afraid of 'pooping in the potty'

(My 13 year old tomorrow son was watching me type this and is now thoroughly disgusted and mortified LOL)

btw, that is one cutie you have there! oooooo I LOVE da babies!

Its a good thing that all of you with little ones live far away - I have this thing with pinching cuteness!
    :D