For Khafley's (& others') Halloween party

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
If you need any recipes for Halloween try justkidsrecipes.com They have a terrific Halloween & Gross sections. Recipes like 'Boogers on a stick' , 'Spit Wad Sandwiches' & 'Monster's Slime Juice'. Last year, for work, I made the 'Squashed Frogs' & the 'Cat Turd Treats'. The cat treats looked exactly like what they were called. Weren't alot of trouble & both tasted real good. Some of the adults really enjoyed it, yet others, tho't it toooo gross to even try.

Joz said:
If you need any recipes for Halloween try justkidsrecipes.com They have a terrific Halloween & Gross sections. Recipes like 'Boogers on a stick' , 'Spit Wad Sandwiches' & 'Monster's Slime Juice'. Last year, for work, I made the 'Squashed Frogs' & the 'Cat Turd Treats'. The cat treats looked exactly like what they were called. Weren't alot of trouble & both tasted real good. Some of the adults really enjoyed it, yet others, tho't it toooo gross to even try.

Jeez Joz were you reading my mind? I was just getting ready to post something about Halloween parties. Thanks!!! :) I don't have to start a new thread. Thanks for the link too, I will check it out today and see what kind of recipe ideas I can use.

So if anyone else has any other ideas as well, such as decorations and ideas please share, preferably inexpsensive one's that can be made fairly easily.

Keep in mind this will be for 6 to 12 year old group. so nothing X-Rated.

Joz said:
If you need any recipes for Halloween try justkidsrecipes.com
OMG, Joz! That's great! LOL! I just checked out the site, we're gonna HAVE to have some kind of somthing, LOL!! Great gross recipes, thanks!! :)

Hey Guys, Let me know what recipes you try. You know, how hard were they to make, how they tasted, & how well they were received. Thanks!

Forum List

Back