For JW Frogen

her inlaws popped for a nice one....

but i am sure there are others in the group....

i drank beer at one time....hell i think i have done about anything at 'one time'

you just cant have two really bad habits...guzzling booze or smoking weed...i am a confirmed weed smoker...it helps with my stomach for one thing....we 'cancers' have sensitive stomachs...i can projectile vomit with no reason....or warning....nice...real nice....you ever try to get vomit out of the damn car vents ?????? you just have to sell the damn car lol

her inlaws popped for a nice one....

but i am sure there are others in the group....

i drank beer at one time....hell i think i have done about anything at 'one time'

you just cant have two really bad habits...guzzling booze or smoking weed...i am a confirmed weed smoker...it helps with my stomach for one thing....we 'cancers' have sensitive stomachs...i can projectile vomit with no reason....or warning....nice...real nice....you ever try to get vomit out of the damn car vents ?????? you just have to sell the damn car lol

Oh! My mind's eye! The horror!

My apologies, I was too drunk to catch this thread until now.

This is why the Cubs never win a World Series by the way.

An't no cellar big enough for me, if it is in the house it will be bottomed out by midnight and then I turn into a pumpkin.

Forum List

Back