For Jillian

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Since Jillian has no idea how long it takes to become a US citizen once legally IN the Country I am providing this service.

USCIS - Citizenship Through Naturalization

n most cases, an applicant for naturalization must be a permanent resident (green card holder) before filing. Except for certain U.S. military members and their dependents, naturalization can only be granted in the United States.

You May Qualify for Naturalization if:

* You have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years and meet all other eligibility requirements. See the “General Path to Naturalization” link under “Citizenship by Naturalization” to the left.
* You have been a permanent resident for 3 years or more and meet all eligibility requirements to file as a spouse of a U.S. citizen. See the “Spouses of U.S. Citizens” link under “Citizenship by Naturalization” to the left.
* You have qualifying service in the U.S. armed forces and meet all other eligibility requirements. See the “Information for Members of the Military and Their Families” link to the right.
* Your child may qualify for naturalization if you are a U.S. citizen, the child was born outside the U.S., the child is currently residing outside the U.S., and all other eligibility requirements are met.

Notice once you have a green card it is 5 years to taking the citizenship test for naturalization.

So unless the plan is to amnesty the millions of Mexicans and deny them a green card they can become citizens in just 5 years.

Meanwhile MY wife's family must wait YEARS just to immigrate to this Country from the Philippines. Maybe with amnesty on the way I should look into sneaking them into the Country for amnesty.

Since Jillian has no idea how long it takes to become a US citizen once legally IN the Country I am providing this service.

n most cases, an applicant for naturalization must be a permanent resident (green card holder) before filing. Except for certain U.S. military members and their dependents, naturalization can only be granted in the United States.

* You have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years and meet all other eligibility requirements. See the “General Path to Naturalization” link under “Citizenship by Naturalization” to the left.
* You have been a permanent resident for 3 years or more and meet all eligibility requirements to file as a spouse of a U.S. citizen. See the “Spouses of U.S. Citizens” link under “Citizenship by Naturalization” to the left.
* You have qualifying service in the U.S. armed forces and meet all other eligibility requirements. See the “Information for Members of the Military and Their Families” link to the right.
* Your child may qualify for naturalization if you are a U.S. citizen, the child was born outside the U.S., the child is currently residing outside the U.S., and all other eligibility requirements are met.

Maybe with amnesty on the way I should look into sneaking them into the Country for amnesty.

I would. :)

The problem is the people in P.I. are highly educated and speak fluent English. That means they will actually add to American society and to our economy. That is not good for the DNC. They want more dependents, not independents........

Let's compare the strength of both cases (let's take Texas as an example):

AVERAGE MEXICAN:

Half of me (native american) arrived in Texas 15 k years ago and has been inhabiting that region ever since.

The other half (spanish) arrived in 1519 almost 100 years before Jamestown's creation.

The historical homeland of both my ancestors was SCANDALOUSLY stolen by an naked act of land grab perpetrated by legal and illegal american immigrants and supported 10 years later by a war of aggression imposed on Mexico by the US government.

So I have a right to declare Tejas as my historical homeland.

RETIREDGYSGT'S BROTHER IN LAW:

An american citizen fell in love with a piece of Philippino ass that happened to be my sister therefore I have a right to live in Texas.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

José;2735603 said:

AVERAGE MEXICAN:

Half of me (native american) arrived in Texas 15 k years ago and has been inhabiting that region ever since.

The other half (spanish) arrived in 1519 almost 100 years before Jamestown's creation.

The historical homeland of both my ancestors was SCANDALOUSLY stolen by an naked act of land grab perpetrated by legal and illegal american immigrants and supported 10 years later by a war of aggression imposed on Mexico by the US government.

An american citizen fell in love with a piece of Philippino ass that happened to be my sister therefore I have a right to live in Texas.

If you actually knew any history you would know that the Spanish tried to exterminate native Indians. You would know that in Texas when the Region revolted against the Despot Santa Anna they flew the Mexican Flag with 1824 on it, the date of the Constitution. You would know that the Spanish/Mexicans in Texas JOINED, lead and fought in the Rebel AGAINST Santa Anna. You would know that when the decision was made to declare a Republican the local Spanish/Mexicans agreed it was for the best.

Then 10 years later you would know that Mexico declared war on the US. The United States wanted no war with Mexico. The US was not prepared for war. In fact Europeans believed that the Mexican Army would make short work of the American Army.

José;2735603 said:

AVERAGE MEXICAN:

Get back in the kitchen and make me a taco, bitch.

Notice once you have a green card it is 5 years to taking the citizenship test for naturalization.

So unless the plan is to amnesty the millions of Mexicans and deny them a green card they can become citizens in just 5 years.

Meanwhile MY wife's family must wait YEARS just to immigrate to this Country from the Philippines. Maybe with amnesty on the way I should look into sneaking them into the Country for amnesty.
You're qualified to take the test in five years...then you go on the waiting list behind everyone else...in reality it takes much, much longer to become a citizen.

José;2735603 said:

AVERAGE MEXICAN:

And if Europeans hadn't kept feeding your race and giving you healthcare, you'd never would have been born. Your race would have died out through natural causes.

What makes you think that your ancestors being in a country first gives the rights superior to the people who actually built a nation here? Take a look at Latin America and see what your people can't do with land that IS theirs. Your arguement is pathetic.

Every neighborhood they take over in the US they turn into a ghetto. Why is that?

Last edited:
I can tell you, its an enormous pain in the ass. It takes years just to get a green card. Dealing with the INS makes the IRS look like a transparent fast-moving organization.

Originally posted by Bullfighter
What makes you think that your ancestors being in a country first gives the rights superior to the people who actually built a nation here?

I just pointed out the obvious fact that from a genetic, historical and moral (not legal) perspective the right to live in the so-called American Southwest claimed by millions of Mexicans is at least a gazillion times stronger than the "right" of RetiredGySgt's filipino brother-in-law.

Last edited:
José;2735807 said:
Originally posted by Bullfighter
What makes you think that your ancestors being in a country first gives the rights superior to the people who actually built a nation here?

I just pointed out the obvious fact that from a genetic, historical and moral (not legal) perspective the right to live in the so-called American Southwest claimed by millions of Mexicans is at least a gazillion times stronger than the "right" of RetiredGySgt's filipino brother-in-law.
Where's my taco?

Most illegal aliens do not want citizenship anyway, they only want legalization that allow them to stay in the country, they don't have to learn english and they are still Mexican citzitens. If they had to pay a $5,000 fine and wait years, I don't think the $5,000 will ever be paid. What is benefit of citenship anyway? I have been a citzens all my live and never voted until I was 65 and probabley won't bother to again.

Most illegal aliens do not want citizenship anyway, they only want legalization that allow them to stay in the country, they don't have to learn english and they are still Mexican citzitens. If they had to pay a $5,000 fine and wait years, I don't think the $5,000 will ever be paid. What is benefit of citenship anyway? I have been a citzens all my live and never voted until I was 65 and probabley won't bother to again.

One can only hope.

Originally posted by Si Modo
Where's my taco?

Si Modo, listen:

The only thing that really bothered me in the OP was the lack of respect for illegal Mexicans:

"millions of Mexicans"... "sneaking"

I believe everytime Americans refer to illegal Mexicans they should do it in a respectful manner as if they were almost ashamed, almost embarrassed to demand the deportation of a national who rightfully calls the American Southwest a part of their homeland that was lost by BRUTE FORCE.

As if they were almost asking Mexico's forgiveness for all the abuse inflicted by their country on the Aztec nation in the 19th century.

By all means, enforce your laws, repatriate illegal Mexicans, deny them legal entry at border crossings.

BUT DO IT WITH RESPECT.

Do it on your knees.

José;2737429 said:
Where's my taco?

Si Modo, listen:

The only thing that really bothered me in the OP was the lack of respect for illegal Mexicans:

I believe everytime Americans refer to illegal Mexicans they should do it in a respectful manner as if they were almost ashamed, almost embarrassed to demand the deportation of a national who rightfully calls the American Southwest a part of their homeland that was lost by BRUTE FORCE.

yeah Sanata Ana Was a very nice peaceful man.

lol

Shut the fuck up and get over it, Or raise an army and take it back.

Originally posted by Charles Main

lol

When you come into a Message Board and openly state that America has every right to "enforce her laws, repatriate illegal Mexicans, deny them legal entry, take away their jobs, take away their housing, etc, etc, etc..." you've pretty much "got over it" already.

All I'm saying is that the brutal, frightening climate of demonisation of illegal Mexicans that we see in America today should be replaced by an attitude of respect towards the people who once called the American Southwest their historical homeland.

José;2737429 said:
Where's my taco?

Si Modo, listen:

As if they were almost asking Mexico's forgiveness for all the abuse inflicted by their country on the Aztec nation in the 19th century.

By all means, enforce your laws, repatriate illegal Mexicans, deny them legal entry at border crossings.

BUT DO IT WITH RESPECT.

Do it on your knees.

Illegal wetbacks don't deserve any respect.

José;2737429 said:
Where's my taco?

Si Modo, listen:

BUT DO IT WITH RESPECT.

Do it on your knees.

Mexico got paid for the land even though Americans won it fair and square in war. Mexicans can't claim a thing except that they are helpless little children who need the guiding hand of the white man and his money.

José;2737633 said:
Originally posted by Charles Main

lol

When you come into a Message Board and openly state that America has every right to "enforce her laws, repatriate illegal Mexicans, deny them legal entry, take away their jobs, take away their housing, etc, etc, etc..." you've pretty much "got over it" already.

All I'm saying is that the brutal, frightening climate of demonisation of illegal Mexicans that we see in America today should be replaced by an attitude of respect towards the people who once called the American Southwest their historical homeland.

Then why did Mexico invite American settlers to Texas then try and kick them out. Sound a little psychotic to me!

Forum List

Back