For Jillian

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by RetiredGySgt, Sep 15, 2010.

1. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,931
    Since Jillian has no idea how long it takes to become a US citizen once legally IN the Country I am providing this service.

USCIS - Citizenship Through Naturalization

Notice once you have a green card it is 5 years to taking the citizenship test for naturalization.

So unless the plan is to amnesty the millions of Mexicans and deny them a green card they can become citizens in just 5 years.

Meanwhile MY wife's family must wait YEARS just to immigrate to this Country from the Philippines. Maybe with amnesty on the way I should look into sneaking them into the Country for amnesty.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    I would. :)

3. Zander

Zander Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,888
    The problem is the people in P.I. are highly educated and speak fluent English. That means they will actually add to American society and to our economy. That is not good for the DNC. They want more dependents, not independents........

4. Tom Clancy

Tom Clancy Clancy for Ron Paul

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +585
    This is why I propose to shorten the time for Residency.

5. José

José Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +360
    Let's compare the strength of both cases (let's take Texas as an example):

AVERAGE MEXICAN:

Half of me (native american) arrived in Texas 15 k years ago and has been inhabiting that region ever since.

The other half (spanish) arrived in 1519 almost 100 years before Jamestown's creation.

The historical homeland of both my ancestors was SCANDALOUSLY stolen by an naked act of land grab perpetrated by legal and illegal american immigrants and supported 10 years later by a war of aggression imposed on Mexico by the US government.

So I have a right to declare Tejas as my historical homeland.

RETIREDGYSGT'S BROTHER IN LAW:

An american citizen fell in love with a piece of Philippino ass that happened to be my sister therefore I have a right to live in Texas.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,931
    If you actually knew any history you would know that the Spanish tried to exterminate native Indians. You would know that in Texas when the Region revolted against the Despot Santa Anna they flew the Mexican Flag with 1824 on it, the date of the Constitution. You would know that the Spanish/Mexicans in Texas JOINED, lead and fought in the Rebel AGAINST Santa Anna. You would know that when the decision was made to declare a Republican the local Spanish/Mexicans agreed it was for the best.

Then 10 years later you would know that Mexico declared war on the US. The United States wanted no war with Mexico. The US was not prepared for war. In fact Europeans believed that the Mexican Army would make short work of the American Army.

7. Si modo

Si modo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,703
    Get back in the kitchen and make me a taco, bitch.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,774
    You're qualified to take the test in five years...then you go on the waiting list behind everyone else...in reality it takes much, much longer to become a citizen.

9. Bullfighter

Bullfighter BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +111
    And if Europeans hadn't kept feeding your race and giving you healthcare, you'd never would have been born. Your race would have died out through natural causes.

What makes you think that your ancestors being in a country first gives the rights superior to the people who actually built a nation here? Take a look at Latin America and see what your people can't do with land that IS theirs. Your arguement is pathetic.

Every neighborhood they take over in the US they turn into a ghetto. Why is that?

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  10. Toro

Toro Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,047
    I can tell you, its an enormous pain in the ass. It takes years just to get a green card. Dealing with the INS makes the IRS look like a transparent fast-moving organization.