For how long those Muslims are going to manipulate us...

MikeXo

Rookie
May 12, 2012
I can't quite get it what was the grand idea of our mission in Egypt when Mubarak was overthrown. Our D.C. guys made the whole stir to get stability in Suez Channel zone. What now? Some fishy Muslims have been brought to power in Egypt. You see they seem to stay absolutely not in charge..... That recent blast on the oil processing facilities in Suez makes me think so at least. Looks rather strange as if "Muslim brothers" were just deliberately attacking the sites vital for us!! And we braved that change of power in Egypt to get control over them! That's been huge effort on our part and hell of money!
As a financial expert I'm well in the know that new authorities in Egypt have been constantly begging money from Washington. And it's just flashed through my mind. What if they are no strangers to those fishy blasts, recent one as well? It would be really smart trick to get more money from Washington allegedly to restore vital facilities and in reality they are mainly after stuffing their own pockets with bucks!! For how long those Muslims are going to manipulate us, I wonder?

Forum List

Back