For Guys Only: The Not-so-good Threesome

Would you be in a threesome with a woman and another man?

• Total voters

Wonky Pundit

USMB's Silent Snowden
Apr 30, 2011
Quisitive
Assuming (for the sake of the poll and of discussion on this thread) that you're hetero and unattached, would you be in a threesome with a woman and another guy?

I'll go first: If she's hot and he's careful to respect my personal space, I'd be fine. Oh, and he can't be any hotter than I am. :lol:

Thanks go to a recent SNL skit for inspiring this poll.

What does she look like? He can be hotter than me, or not. Ill be looking at her.

I'll go first: If she's hot and he's careful to respect my personal space, I'd be fine.

so could that space be reduced to the thin tissues seperarating the large intestine from the vagina , where one could unmistakable feel the other participant ,should said 'hottie' request the sandwich treatment WP ?

just askin'......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgRJwX83VCg&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - ‪She's a Hottie, Toby Keith (LYRICS)‬‏[/ame]

To paraphrase Seinfeld

I'm not an orgy type of guy

I'd have voted "Yes" except that I can't stipulate that "Any sex is good sex." :lol:

Most circumstances, I don't see why not, so long as theres no M-M interaction.

Of course, this assumes I'd want to screw her in the first place.

tallmike said:
He can be hotter than me, or not. Ill be looking at her.
I just made that last stipulation because I wouldn't want her looking at him most of the time.
so could that space be reduced to the thin tissues seperarating the large intestine from the vagina , where one could unmistakable feel the other participant ,should said 'hottie' request the sandwich treatment WP ?

just askin'......
I'll have to think about that one.... :eusa_think:

Actually, for me it depends. I've been in a 2 guy 1 girl threesome, but all her husband did was watch. His old lady liked sex, but due to him having a service related injury, he was unable to perform, and so on occasion, he and she would call me.

Like I said, it depends on the situation.

But..........to tell the truth, I prefer threesomes with me as the only male (been in that situation several times, and it's pretty awesome).

As far as any sex being good sex? Not really a fan of that view, as I actually have to like the person I'm going to be bumping pubic mounds with.

Forum List

Back