For Gingrich, times have changed...

I'd prefer the party of balancing the budget and paying off our national debt, as well as getting the economy/job creation back on track.

You can't possibly be talking about the GOP so what party are you referring to?

whig

Whiggas?

marky-mark.jpg

'If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn't have went down like it did. There would have been a lot of blood in that first class cabin and then me saying "OK, we're going to land somewhere safely, don't worry".'

Yeah

It's fascinating to see that Conservatives have embraced what they once ridiculed as the 'liberal' attitude toward the sex lives of politicians.

I got a huge kick out of the audience going wild over Newt's response.

What a bunch of dim witted dupes.

Same kind of audience who boo'd a soldier in Afghanistan, and cried "Let him die."

Again, they didn't 'boo' a soldier - they booed what the soldier said. Two entirely different things.

And... for the record, most people in the audience did not boo - nor did most of them say "let him die".

To claim otherwise is dishonest. And that is really quite a major problem with both sides - y'all fucking lie like two bit hookers over very fucking issue.

Hence, I generally dislike both parties. Faux outrage from either is just fucking laughable.

Notice that you didn't post what the ad actually said. Perhaps that's because it talks about Clinton committing perjury and obstruction of justice.....
......About SEX!!!!!!

How odd that no "conservatives" are as interested in the lies that sacrificed the lives of thousands of young American servicemen/women!!!!!

Ya' really want to compare body-counts, between Clinton's lies & Cheney's/Bush's lies?

Last edited:
America will never put a known adultress in the White House as First Lady.

Bull shit... they put an unknown community organizer with zero experience and no documentation as to where he came from or who he is with a name like a terrorist in the White House. After that, the threshold for who can be elected President got thrown clear into the fucking gutter.

Gingrich would actually be a cut above the shit stain and his radical cabinet full of marxists and commies we have now.

Last edited:
After Gingrich's arrogant display of righteous indignation and sanctimony over the John King question at the debate about his adultery,

I think a quick reminder of what the old Gingrich used to think about such 'private' matters, especially as they related to politics:

October 30, 1998

Gingrich Orchestrated GOP Ads Recalling Clinton-Lewinsky Affair

The GOP's multimillion dollar ad campaign invoking President Clinton's relationship with Monica S. Lewinsky was devised by House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) and tested before more than three dozen groups of likely voters before Republicans unleashed the assault, party sources said yesterday.

In reviving the presidential sex scandal just one week before Election Day, Gingrich and his chief strategists aimed to energize their most loyal supporters, whose enthusiasm appeared to be waning after House conservatives lost the budget fight and the Clinton scandal fell off the front pages....

"We tested and tested and honed and honed until we got to the point we felt our base understood the message we were trying to get to them," said Rich Galen, an informal adviser to Gingrich.

In April, Gingrich told supporters, "I will never again, as long as I am speaker, make a speech without commenting on this topic," referring to the presidential scandal....

...the party had hoped the harshest anti-Clinton ads would slip under the national news media's radar and only reach conservative voters in the South....

And on and on and on.

I guess that shoe is really uncomfortable on the other foot, isn't it Newt?

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

is it any different than him leading the campaign against clinton while bonnking calista?

Not quite as bad as Clinton Getting a blow job while on the phone with Yasser Arafat..Go figure. This from you who defended that slime Wiener continually:cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
After Gingrich's arrogant display of righteous indignation and sanctimony over the John King question at the debate about his adultery,

I think a quick reminder of what the old Gingrich used to think about such 'private' matters, especially as they related to politics:

October 30, 1998

Gingrich Orchestrated GOP Ads Recalling Clinton-Lewinsky Affair

The GOP's multimillion dollar ad campaign invoking President Clinton's relationship with Monica S. Lewinsky was devised by House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) and tested before more than three dozen groups of likely voters before Republicans unleashed the assault, party sources said yesterday.

In reviving the presidential sex scandal just one week before Election Day, Gingrich and his chief strategists aimed to energize their most loyal supporters, whose enthusiasm appeared to be waning after House conservatives lost the budget fight and the Clinton scandal fell off the front pages....

"We tested and tested and honed and honed until we got to the point we felt our base understood the message we were trying to get to them," said Rich Galen, an informal adviser to Gingrich.

In April, Gingrich told supporters, "I will never again, as long as I am speaker, make a speech without commenting on this topic," referring to the presidential scandal....

...the party had hoped the harshest anti-Clinton ads would slip under the national news media's radar and only reach conservative voters in the South....

And on and on and on.

I guess that shoe is really uncomfortable on the other foot, isn't it Newt?

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

is it any different than him leading the campaign against clinton while bonnking calista?

Not quite as bad as Clinton Getting a blow job while on the phone with Yasser Arafat..Go figure. This from you who defended that slime Wiener continually:cuckoo:

So if you think that Gingrich is the moral equivalent of Clinton and Weiner,

why are YOU defending him?

The party of family values and personal responsibility indeed.

I'd prefer the party of balancing the budget and paying off our national debt, as well as getting the economy/job creation back on track.

Don't think anyone is worried about "family values" other than being able to afford basic living costs. Something Obama has failed miserably at.

Has Gingrich put out a plan that will balance the budget? More importantly, has he put a plan that has any reasonable chance of being implemented that will balance the budget?

Interestingly, it appears that both conservatives AND liberals seem quite pleased that Gingrich apparently got a nice boost from his 'smackdown' of John King last night.

The party of family values and personal responsibility indeed.

Don't think anyone is worried about "family values" other than being able to afford basic living costs. Something Obama has failed miserably at.

Has Gingrich put out a plan that will balance the budget? More importantly, has he put a plan that has any reasonable chance of being implemented that will balance the budget?

I have more faith that Newt would at least attempt to balance the budget and cut spending, than the asshole in office now that would never even dream of it.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Interestingly, it appears that both conservatives AND liberals seem quite pleased that Gingrich apparently got a nice boost from his 'smackdown' of John King last night.

Newt is appealing as a candidate not only for his politics, but the fact he knows how to handle the liberal media.

Whoever the GOP nominee ends up being, he is going to not only run against the Hussein, but also against a media that will be in full "re-elect Obama" mode.

Notice that you didn't post what the ad actually said. Perhaps that's because it talks about Clinton committing perjury and obstruction of justice, rather than focusing on his sexual activities.

You can always count on a libturd to attempt to distract people from the actual issue - to lie, in other words.

]

1. You're an idiot.

2. I linked to the entire article and you accuse me of lying about the article?

The article doesn't give the details about the ad, dipshit, so any of your claims about its contents are lies.

I have more faith that Newt would at least attempt to balance the budget and cut spending, than the asshole in office now that would never even dream of it.

Well, you can start by pinning your hopes on this:

Gingrich Tax Plan Would Add $1.3 Trillion to Deficit, Study Says - Bloomberg

Forum List

Back