For France...

And you're a Stealers fan?? That says it all.

Let's see where they're at now...... Hmmmmmm 2-5, on the verge of 2-6, most likely 5-11 at the end of the season.

Can you say pathetic?

See ya when France crushes you in Rugby later this week.

Remember, no helmets, no pads.

Rugby isn't for sissies.

Originally posted by onestmieuxici
And you're a Stealers fan?? That says it all.

Let's see where they're at now...... Hmmmmmm 2-5, on the verge of 2-6, most likely 5-11 at the end of the season.

Can you say pathetic?

See ya when France crushes you in Rugby later this week.

Remember, no helmets, no pads.

Rugby isn't for sissies.

Thats the best you could come up with to defend your waste of a country? LOL

Must suck to have to resort to rugby to defend your countries honor, or lack thereof. :laugh:

I find it amusing that a gift from france, the statue of liberty, is used to malign them... I also think lady liberty has a nice but in that picture :)

Hey dumbfvck Stealer fan, it's time to root for the Bengals!

Steelers, the new laughingstock of the NFL

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

See ya when France crushes you in Rugby later this week

I heard that is a game for HOMO'S!!! I suppose then you play! you sure do sound like a HOMO!

Originally posted by onestmieuxici
Hey dumbfvck Stealer fan, it's time to root for the Bengals!

Steelers, the new laughingstock of the NFL

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Is that supposed to bother me? *yawn*

Where exactly are you from? You get offended by humor against the French and you obviously have a problem with Pittsburgh. Were you molested by a Frenchman in Pittsburgh or something?

Please tell us where you are from, curious minds want to know!

Please.... if you're going to try to insult the Steelers with your infantile humor, at least have the common courtesy to spell "Steelers" correctly.

People all over the Burgh are collectively laughing their ass off at your stupidity.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Please.... if you're going to try to insult the Steelers with your infantile humor, at least have the common courtesy to spell "Steelers" correctly.

People all over the Burgh are collectively laughing their ass off at your stupidity.

Countriegal, I think there is more to this "hatred" than he is leading onto. You see, our newly found friend here is actually posting from within Pittsburgh. Methinks we stubled onto a Browns fan who is too embarassed to gloat properly after soooo many seasons of frustration.

Either that or my theory of the Frenchman sodomizing him was correct. :laugh:

Methinks we stubled onto a Browns fan

Certainly has the intelligence of a Browns fan... or the collective intelligence of all of them.

I just get a little chuckle at the thought of someone actually trying to come on a board and defend France. In doing so, the only thing they show is truly how stupid the bunch of them ACTUALLY are.

Truly.... onestmieuxici.... :clap:

Thanks for a good laugh on an otherwise dull day

Oh, hold onto your chair then, cause they will come! They're like little cockroaches with yellow backs.

Don't fret though, just yell "Boo" and off they'll go. :laugh:

Forum List

Back