Great ,They should be made to pay for their own sterilisation.
Sterilization is not the same thing as birth control. But you knew that, didn't you?

And from a purely cost-saving measure, a single mother on the full array of programs with her six children costs taxpayers a whole hell of a lot more than the single woman who needs to get a job and a husband if she wants to raise a family.

At the risk of sounding like I take you seriously, how would a mandatory birth control law, restricted to poor people,

work in the real world?
Of course, I never said anything about poor people. But you knew that, didn't you?

In order to receive benefits (TANF, Section 8) females would have to provide proof of contraception. Patch, or whatever. Once again, these are details that would be worked out in the drafting process. What's your real beef with the idea?
Well in the UK we have found that not many billionaires apply for benefits.So your plan would only apply to poor people.

Why is there no mention of men ?

Surely the best solution would be for them to have the snip at 15/16 and then get their kit reconnected when they get a job.

A properly constituted board of white middle aged Christians would have to be formed to approve these operations.

Make it universal and the girls would not need any contraception. They could fuck like rabbits without a care in the World.
The things I despise most about you goodwhites are your hatred for your own kind, your willingness to cause harm to your own society for the weak satisfaction of public moral preening, and the vicious ingratitude of your smug attacks on the very culture that provides you a safe and vital platform from which to make them. The policy proposal I put out there would have enormous benefits to everyone on a whole range of issues, and yet you--incapable of offering substantive objections--making sneering reference to "middle-aged Christians" (you know, the people who provide you with your society) as if that, by itself, were a legitimate criticism. You are the sickness of the UK. You are despicable. Truly.

Forum List

Back