For doubtful del: Whalen speaks

i believe her as much as you believe crowley.

if gates had a case, he'd bring it. he hasn't; he doesn't.

why do you support such a racist and drag this poor woman into it?
sad.

sad.
It's not against the law to be a racist.

Gates, whether he is a racist or not, broke no laws.

And that bit about me dragging the poor woman into it ..... you should work for Fox news.

sad.

And that bit about me dragging the poor woman into it ..... you should work for Fox news.

who brought her into the conversation?
wasn't me.
why do you deny your obvious bias?
no one is fooled.

sad.

Gates was never arrested. He was detained. Huge difference. Charges were not filed, therefore there was no arrest.

Alos, lets hear the tape. 911 calls are recorded. We'll see what the tape says. I'm sure it will be leaked soon.

sad.

who brought her into the conversation?
wasn't me.
why do you deny your obvious bias?
no one is fooled.
You said the other day that you thought it odd that Boston papers where not reporting that Whalen's lawyer said she denies speaking to Crowley.
Now you have it directly from her mouth. Sorrry if that disturbs you.

What's my bias? That I support free speech and abhor abuse of power?

sad.

Gates was never arrested. He was detained. Huge difference. Charges were not filed, therefore there was no arrest.

Alos, lets hear the tape. 911 calls are recorded. We'll see what the tape says. I'm sure it will be leaked soon.
The tapes have already been out a couple of days.

sad.

fyi....
charges were filed for Disorderly Conduct, and 5 days later, they were dropped, gates was fingerprinted, photographed and put in a cell for Four Hours....he now has a police record.

Also, lets hear the tape. 911 calls are recorded. We'll see what the tape says. I'm sure it will be leaked soon.
fyi....
charges were filed for Disorderly Conduct, and 5 days later, they were dropped, gates was fingerprinted, photographed and put in a cell for Four Hours....he now has a police record.

Okay. I stand corrected. He was arrested.

It was still a good bust.

sad.

So when Crowley said, "I'm placing you under arrest?" He wasn't arresting him? When mug shots were taken it was because he was detained?
Better let the press know because they are all reporting it as an arrest after which charges were dropped..

So when Crowley said, "I'm placing you under arrest?" He wasn't arresting him? When mug shots were taken it was because he was detained?
Better let the press know because they are all reporting it as an arrest after which charges were dropped..

See above post. :cool:

sad.

He most certainly was arrested.

Edit: Nevermind, saw above...slow, sleepy typer.

fyi....

poor baby.

You must be right since you seem to know so much about it. :lol:

I know the law. I know that when a police officer has a 911 call, no matter what the fuck was said to the dispatcher, he shows up on scene to investigate. I know that when a police officer asks to speak to you, you don't scream "I'LL TALK TO YOUR MOMMA!" I know that when you are asked to identfy yourself by a police officer, then you produce a god damned ID or you get hooked up. I don't know much, but I know that Gates fucked up and the Officer did this by the book.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I know the law. I know that when a police officer has a 911 call, no matter what the fuck was said to the dispatcher, he shows up on scene to investigate. I know that when a police officer asks to speak to you, you don't scream "I'LL TALK TO YOUR MOMMA!" I know that when you are asked to identfy yourself by a police officer, then you produce a god damned ID or you get hooked up. I don't know much, but I know that Gates fucked up and the Officer did this by the book.

You should do a little reading on the case. At the very least you should know Gates did show ID. It's the officer who did not show his.

I wasn't aware that this country now requires it's citizens to carry ID, much less produce it while in their own homes.

You should do a little reading on the case. At the very least you should know Gates did show ID. It's the officer who did not show his.

The officer was wearing his ID.

l2badge.jpg

Everything that I need to know about this case was in a couple of police reports that were independently exculpatory.

The officer was wearing his ID.

l2badge.jpg

In MA policemen must show thier ID card.

In MA not all policemen wear their badges.

Forum List

Back