For DK and DMP:

N

NewGuy

http://www.adsx.com/prodservpart/verichip.html

VeriChip Corporation Technology That Cares™

Miniaturized, Implantable Identification Technology

Click here for the Official VeriChip Website and GVS Registry WWW.4VERICHIP.COM

Click for the VeriChip Brochure in Adobe PDF format.

Authorized Centers and Distributors

Click here for a listing of Authorized VeriChip Centers

Click here for a listing of Authorized VeriChip Distributors

Registration Forms

Use this form to Pre-Register for your personal VeriChip

Distributors click here for the VeriChip/DigitalAngel/ThermoLife Distributor Registration Form

Medical Professionals click here for the VeriChipCenter Registration Form

chipmobile_sm2.jpg

The ChipMobile is on the Move!
Watch for the Chip Mobile coming to your town!

VeriChip Corporation's ChipMobile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and:

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/040405/55471_1.html
Press Release
Source: Applied Digital Solutions, Inc.

Applications Continue to Grow for Applied
Digital Solutions' VeriPay
Monday April 5, 9:20 am ET

Baja Beach Club in Barcelona, Spain Employs RFID
Technology for Cashless Payment System

PALM BEACH, Fla--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 5, 2004--Applied Digital Solutions, Inc.
(Nasdaq: ADSXD - News), an advanced technology development company, today
announced that Baja Beach Clubs International had employed the VeriPay System,
developed by Applied Digital's VeriChip Corporation, at a night club in Spain.

Launched at a global security conference in November, 2003, the VeriPay System is a
new syringe-injectable microchip implant for humans, designed to be used as a
fraud-proof payment method for cash and credit-card transactions. The chip implant is
an advance over credit cards and smart cards, which, absent biometrics and
appropriate safeguard technologies, are subject to theft, resulting in identity fraud.

In case it is of interest.

ahh - I get it...

yeah - I tell you, I'll never allow anything like that in my body. Or in my kids' bodies. My CATS already have it though. :)

As a follow up, I have often wondered if this whole thing is unconstitutional based on the specific right to "coin money".....which this CLEARLY is not.

That's a wild-looking ride. I wonder what size engine drives that-350? 455 Rocket? Wait-I got it-666!

Originally posted by musicman
That's a wild-looking ride. I wonder what size engine drives that-350? 455 Rocket? Wait-I got it-666!
:thup:

Seriously, I wouldn't care. If it showed up in MY neighborhood, I wouldn't be there.
:D

Originally posted by dmp
yeah - I tell you, I'll never allow anything like that in my body.

best to forgo flu shots then (or others), not that i'm paranoid...

Originally posted by Aquarian
best to forgo flu shots then (or others), not that i'm paranoid...

sorry.....I posted before I realized which shot.

The flu shots aren't all that effective either.

I can see this technology being used as part of a futuristic living systems company. A private planned community virtually guaranteed to be free of crime and fraud. IF you agree to the implant. The community you joined would be sold to you, you could shop for a constitutional republic with free markets, where you must work hard. Or maybe you opt to join a hippy-like planned community. Or you can just flail about in the demilitarized zone, the radiation infected post holocaustic wasteland we're creating now, irradiated, yet implant free.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
I can see this technology being used as part of a futuristic living systems company. A private planned community virtually guaranteed to be free of crime and fraud. IF you agree to the implant. The community you joined would be sold to you, you could shop for a constitutional republic with free markets, where you must work hard. Or maybe you opt to join a hippy-like planned community. Or you can just flail about in the demilitarized zone, the radiation infected post holocaustic wasteland we're creating now, irradiated, yet implant free.

Actually, that is not too far different from Revelation except the purchasing of the constitutional republic part. :)

Originally posted by NewGuy
Actually, that is not too far different from Revelation except the purchasing of the constitutional republic part. :)

-Oh, and there is beheading for not taking the implant.

Originally posted by NewGuy

Someone needs to do the business side of the end of days. There's a market there. Just kidding.

LIBS out there. Notice: This is a joke. Or is it?

Forum List

Back