For Democrats, it's good vs. evil

Originally posted by nycflasher
It was a joke, but Education and the Enviroment to name a couple.

Well, if Bush is weak on Education its because he let Kennedy write the Bill. In fact Kennedy got most of what he wanted. so your right education is weak in America, thats why we need to stop supporting the liberal education agenda.

As for the environment. Its not a major issue. And the only people it seems to be really impirtant to are the communist anti American movements.

Well, I won't argue with needing "better" educators.
But actually, we DO need more teachers.

Then explain why teachers have such a hard time finding jobs if we need more.

Originally posted by Avatar4321

As for the environment. Its not a major issue. And the only people it seems to be really impirtant to are the communist anti American movements.

We can always live on the moon, I suppose.
Plus, it's made of cheese so it might help us feed the hungry.:D

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Well, if Bush is weak on Education its because he let Kennedy write the Bill.

Ah, it's Ted Kennedy's fault...
At least you concede, I think, that Bush is weak on education.

How does Kerry appease terrorism? I mean, if you are going to call an armed force's veteran a terrorist appeaser please explain....

Hey flasher, since you didn't refute my answer does that mean you concede that I am right?:p:

Before his ESPN column was sanitized by editors yesterday, Hunter S. Thompson wrote that the prisoner-abuse images were worse than "the foulest atrocities of Adolf Hitler."
wtf.gif

Hitler who was behind the Holocaust and responsible for millions of deaths? I don't know how someone could even say that.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Everytime we nail one of those spinless wonders the world becomes one step safer! But yep, we have a ways to go before we are truly going to be able to call this world a safer place!:D

Well, maybe the GOP could work on some of these domestic issues, meantime, as the WOT is an ongoing battle...

Well, maybe the GOP could work on some of these domestic issues, meantime, as the WOT is an ongoing battle...
What domestic issues? The economy is smoking, unemployment is dropping and overall, the domestic front looks pretty good (if you look into it and don't just believe what you are spoon-fed on the evening news).

Ah, it's Ted Kennedy's fault...
At least you concede, I think, that Bush is weak on education.

When does making an if then statement become a cecession speech?

Forum List

Back