For -=d=-

I grow

increasingly frustrated at my 'oldness'...knowing ANY of those pretty girls would say TWO things to me:

First - "ew? You are like..old and stuff"

Second - "That's HIM officer!!"

:(

Nonsense. Women love older men.

This is primarily because they've never quite managed to figure out men stop maturing around the age of 17. Consequently women keep 'moving up the ladder'.

Take Catherine Zeta for example. Clearly she doesn't need the money. She's just very, very stupid.

Those girls whose pictures I posted? In all likelihood, very, very stupid.

Zhukov said:
.....This is primarily because they've never quite managed to figure out men stop maturing around the age of 17.
You're giving me too much credit here. It stops about age 14. Watch a family reunion. The 14 yr. old, the 30 yr. old, the 50 yr. old & grandpa can laugh at the same joke. And it's usually about farts.

Take Catherine Zeta for example....She's just very, very stupid.
Those girls whose pictures I posted? In all likelihood, very, very stupid.
Why so down on women? I tho't better of you than this. You're too smart.

Joz said:
You're giving me too much credit here. It stops about age 14. Watch a family reunion. The 14 yr. old, the 30 yr. old, the 50 yr. old & grandpa can laugh at the same joke. And it's usually about farts.

No, no, no. It's all about the particulars of the fart (the who/where/what circumstances), and the 14 yr old doesn't really understand. He's just pretending to understand and feigning genuine laughter to fit in with the men. It's a guy thing.

Why so down on women? I tho't better of you than this. You're too smart.

Not women in general. Come now, don't read too much into that. Just these women. They're actresses and artists which more or less makes them empty headed by default. I've heard three of them...speak. They're cretins.

I'm not too sure about Avril though. I think she may be very clever.

Zhukov said:
They're ...... artists which more or less makes them empty headed by default.

And what exactly ABOUT artists? Be careful now. :spank3:

the guys around here always tell me older guys get the best japanese girls... cause the older guys always got some "candy" in they pocket for the girls.

in miami we called it juice, chicks like money, status and convinence. you can buy an 18 year old girl some liquor, drive her around in your fly whip for a few minutes as you go to your house,which is clean, has a nice shower and food to eat after the "deed". a lot better than riding around with another loser 18 year old, this one a guy who has a used 90 honda civic and a bedroom with everything on the floor, sheets so dirty they look a brand new yellow and a smell that the CDC would investigate in most cases.

Zhukov said:
I have made my opinion concerning the mental capacity of people who make a living 'pretending' well known.

Thank you for clarifying that. I was unaware.

Zhukov said:
I was ranting and raving about stupid actors in the Movie section for awhile.
You, ranting and raving? I don't believe it!

Don't be dissing on artists, boy!

Besides, there's a world of difference between an artist and an actor, especially an actor who's so self-important, they need to share their opinion on everything with the world.

Joz said:

Best belly laugh I have had in a LONG time!!!!!

Thank you for that!

Forum List

Back