For Colin and Bootneck:

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
I know what you boys are doing right now: :beer:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H06Lu1S7iU&feature=related[/ame]

tell?

Could be worse, EZ. At least they ain't playing cricket.

You Yanks just don't understand the game of cricket. Allow me to explain the rules:

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in.

Each man that's in the side that's in, goes out, and when he's out, he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out.

When they are all out the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in out.

Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When both sides have been in and out including the not-outs, that's the end of the game.

Clearer now?

*Laughs*

I just love to hear you talk, Bootneck. Doesn't really matter what about -- but seriously, a game that takes days to be over?

And what's the story with that lawn bowling thingie?

*Laughs*

I just love to hear you talk, Bootneck. Doesn't really matter what about -- but seriously, a game that takes days to be over?

Of course it takes days to be over. There is a minimum of 90 overs a day! :eusa_whistle:

Lawn bowling? Historical evidence has been found that William Tell and his family were avid bowlers (known as lawn bowling at the time). However, all the league records were unfortunately lost to antiquity. Thus we'll never know for whom the Tells bowled.

*Laughs*

Of course it takes days to be over. There is a minimum of 90 overs a day! :eusa_whistle:

Lawn bowling? Historical evidence has been found that William Tell and his family were avid bowlers (known as lawn bowling at the time). However, all the league records were unfortunately lost to antiquity. Thus we'll never know for whom the Tells bowled.

That may be a tad subtle for some.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN3C22ga-Z4&feature=related"]The 'lads' opinionating over a few, angry pints. This is how it really is in a traditional, olde English booza.[/ame]

You Yanks just don't understand the game of cricket. Allow me to explain the rules:

Each man that's in the side that's in, goes out, and when he's out, he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out.

When they are all out the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in out.

When both sides have been in and out including the not-outs, that's the end of the game.

Clearer now?
In, out, in, out, in, out.... Sounds like...well, you know.

*Laughs*

:lol:

I do appreciate a clever wit.

Clearer now?

The hokey cokey?

Clearer now?

The hokey cokey?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GMbzZ_ss0s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GMbzZ_ss0s[/ame]

Maddie,

It was written and filmed in the mid '90s and the show targetted an adult audience who would perhaps be less familiar with the likes of Bristol Palin and Miley Cyrus.

New Topics

Forum List

Back