For Arabian and Others

Markainion

May 6, 2005
I got this quote below from a book that I have been reading. It relates to how Jesus changed the world. It’s not from any holy text, so any commits are exceptable. I especially want Arabian to respond to this or make a strong counter argument against it.

One must be true to Christ… What you don’t understand is that it is possible to be a atheist, it is possible not to know whether God exist, or why, and yet does not believe that man does not live in a state of nature but in history, and that history that we know it began with Christ, and Christ Gospel is the Foundation. Now what is history? It is the centuries of systemic exploration of the riddle of death, with the view of overcoming death. That’s why people discover mathematical infinity and electromagnetic waves, that’s why they write symphonies. Now, you can’t advance in this direction without a certain faith. You can’t make such discoveries without spiritual equipment. And the basic element of this equipment is the Gospels.

What are they? To began with, love of ones’ neighbor, which is the supreme form of vital energy. Once it fills the heart of man it has to overflow and spend itself. And then the two basic ideals of modern man-without them he is unthinkable-the idea of free personality and the idea of life and sacrifice.

Mind you, all this is still extraordinarily new. There was no history in this sense among the ancients. They had blood and beastliness and cruelty and pockmarked Caligula who had no idea of how inferior the system of slavery is. They had boastful dead eternity of bronze monument and marble columns. It was not until after the coming of Christ that time and man could breath freely. It wasn’t until after Him that man began to live at home in history, while the work toward the conquest of death is full swing: he dies sharing in this work.

Quote from Doctor Zhivago by Boris Pasternak.

Okay as you wish friend,,,,
Actually I wont say anything against the main thought you said,, am all right with you,, but I need to you know make some comments or even correction but before I start I will say some thing for you,,,
Our prophet Muhammed PBUH said,,
The prophets before me,, is like who made a great and wonderful house it was perfect,, except a place for a block[[[[[,, and every one basses or see the house was wondering cant this house be perfect by fill the place of this block,, and I” Muhammad PBUH” came to fill this block,,

SO Islam do believe in all religion,, cause the prophet Muhammad PBUH came to complete what other prophet came with,, end of the chain as we said,,
But what you say about Jesus and that he is the only salvation and this stuff, then what about people before him,, how did they live,, in what they believe,,, and he came to make people free,, free from what,,
Let me tell you something do you know about the Christian in Egypt and how the roman deal with them and humiliated them,, they left the country and lived in the desert cause they wanted to keep their religion,, when I heard this story I really respected them so much and said how they were agreat people they left every thing to keep their religion they fight and didn’t surrender,, but you know who saved them from this humiliation and who gave them back their life in their country not in the desert,, muslim did soo ,, Amro Ebn El-Ass you heard about him ,, is the one who did soo,, and as we see now how Christian live in Egypt,, I think we live side by side cause its our land all cause we all Egyptian not we are Christian and muslims,, so islam came to gather not to devide,, if you are interested about the history of muslims and you wanna know the true of their campaign,, you can read the qur\an and a trusted book in history,,
Another thing bro ,, \ctu\lly I don’t remember the whole hadith but the main meaning

That allah says ,, me and the mankind and the Jin in a great matter I create and they worship another ,,, I feed them and they thank another one,, I send them my mercy on the earth and they send me their sins to the heaven,, Iactually I don’t remember the rest but I will try to search for it to resume it,,
And now my brother if Jesus is the son of allah that means that allah is a creature,, not god,, so jesus too isn’t a god,,

But how could the one who create you is your father ,, it cant be,,,

And another thing each religion came believe in the previous religion and the previous prophet and jesus believed in mosa and Muhammad PBUthem believed in all prophets before him cause he came to continue the message of allah,,, and there are some religions or cults doesn’t believe in any religion or message except it message ,,

So you can distinguish between the message which came allah(it came part by part to mankind and they all continue ech other ‘we cant say that allah is mistaken or he send this prophet bu fault,,, it’s the same as you cant say that the sun wont shine tomorrow’),, and other message which isn’t from allah ,, but people made it up,,
And also the qur’an is the only book that no one made any insertion or update on it,,,

That’s all friend if you wanna talk more about anything you can contact me on the messenger

Arabian said:
Let me tell you something do you know about the Christian in Egypt and how the roman deal with them and humiliated them,, they left the country and lived in the desert cause they wanted to keep their religion,, when I heard this story I really respected them so much and said how they were agreat people they left every thing to keep their religion they fight and didn’t surrender,, but you know who saved them from this humiliation and who gave them back their life in their country not in the desert,, muslim did soo ,, Amro Ebn El-Ass you heard about him ,, is the one who did soo,, and as we see now how Christian live in Egypt,, I think we live side by side cause its our land all cause we all Egyptian not we are Christian and muslims,, so islam came to gather not to devide,, if you are interested about the history of muslims and you wanna know the true of their campaign,, you can read the qur\an and a trusted book in history,,

Question: based on the statement above Ala saved the christen from the Romans but the state religion of the Roman before its collapse was Christian, and the Eastern Roman Empire which became the Byzantium Empire was also Christen. The Moslem conquered mostly what was a Christian region. So your statement must mean that Ala must have believed that Christians at this time were corrupt.

Second question: What did the prophet Muhammad do that made him greather than Jesus. Jesus based on Christian belief open the path to heaven through his death; making it possible for all mankind to return to heaven. With the only exception being those that truly transgressed against the will of god, which for the most part is limited to only a small portion of humans, which are truly evil. (Ok, some Christians are going to say they need to be baptized to go to heaven. Mormons, the religion I was raised as, go to great effort to baptize their un-baptized ancestors. A strange religious practice that I don’t even understand)

Based on what I have read from your post. Muhammad completed the scripture or perfected the religion. Joseph Smith the Mormon profit stated a similar claim, except that he didn’t claim to perfect the scriptures but to bring about additional knowledge from God, which is a few addition scriptures such as the Book of Mormon, Pearl of Great Price, and the Doctor and Convents. These scriptures are similar to the Bible and only seek to clarify a few thing found in the bible. So Arabian if you have read the Bible and the Koran, where do they differ, and to what extent. I am asking in religions philosophy not historical accuracy.

Last statement and a key insight in how I was raised, most Mormon’s believe that their aim in life is to become like God and Jesus, and Mormon’s believe that they are two separate individuals; God is the greatest followed by Jesus, but they are similar in nature. All the humans that live on earth according to Mormon beliefs can at some stage in their development (we are on the second phase, first stage God created our spiritual self) become at least to a lesser extent like God and Jesus.

The reason for this goes to what is key to this belief, even though few Mormons think about it, is that all mankind’s spiritual self is based of the essence of what God is created from. It is claimed that we have existed from the beginning, which is called intelligence, and it states that there is many different levels of intelligence, and God is the most intelligent of use all.

Now I have never been the most devout Mormon and the members of my family that are devout members would never want me to be a spokes person for the church. So don’t take what I say as anything more that a few things that I have read in Mormon Scripture and few teaching that I have picked up when I was younger and a little more devoted. I still believe in God, but I am curios what Ala teaches, and why so many Moslems are devoted to him, and to all the other Christian that might read this, what they are devoted to God as well. This isn’t a question of faith, just wondering what makes so many people of faith, devoted to their god.

Markainion said:
Now I have never been the most devout Mormon and the members of my family that are devout members would never want me to be a spokes person for the church. So don’t take what I say as anything more that a few things that I have read in Mormon Scripture and few teaching that I have picked up when I was younger and a little more devoted. I still believe in God, but I am curios what Ala teaches, and why so many Moslems are devoted to him, and to all the other Christian that might read this, what they are devoted to God as well. This isn’t a question of faith, just wondering what makes so many people of faith, devoted to their god.

Mark, first, to your Dr. Zhivago quotes. I think that, while the admonition to love our neighbors is key, it is overshadowed by the greatest commandment (according to Jesus): to love God with everything we have.

Second, as to the paragraph of yours quoted above. What makes me devoted to God is that God was devoted to bringing me into a right, loving relationship with Him. While I was powerless to do anything for myself, He died to pay the atonement for my sins. That show of love is what compels me to devote myself to Him.

Markainion said:
Question: based on the statement above Ala saved the christen from the Romans but the state religion of the Roman before its collapse was Christian, and the Eastern Roman Empire which became the Byzantium Empire was also Christen. The Moslem conquered mostly what was a Christian region. So your statement must mean that Ala must have believed that Christians at this time were corrupt.

is ala ia Allah,, did i guessed right,,,
actually I think you are mistaken,, if you read the history of Egypt in this part and how the roman did to the Egyptian Christians you wont say soo,,,

the Islam came to the whole universe before these opens no one in these parts know about the Islam,,
let me tell you something to you,, how was the open like,,
1st thing they proposal to this region to enter the Islam,, if they refuse ,, they proposal that its okay to keep your religion but allow the ambassador of Islam to enter to spread the religion to who want to enter the religion,, and bay the jizya,, if they said noo,, then it’s the war,,
once in Omar Ebn Alkhatab “the khalifa” one of his ambassador didn't do this step when entering the region,, and he made a war before giving them these proposals,, so people of this region sent to Omar Ebn Alkhatab about what his ambassador did,, do u know what he did,,
he ordered his ambassador to get out from the region “though he entered it” and ask its people the proposals again,,, “did America did something like that before get out from the iraq when they didn't found nuclear weapon’ anyway

another thing have you ever heard that Muslim when entering a region humiliate its people or even burn or destroy church or the places of worship as the roman did or as what they did in Andalusia,, from burning and destroying the mosques,,
Muslims were building a great civilization in any place they enter,, can u deny that,,,

Second question: What did the prophet Muhammad do that made him greather than Jesus. Jesus based on Christian belief open the path to heaven through his death; making it possible for all mankind to return to heaven. With the only exception being those that truly transgressed against the will of god, which for the most part is limited to only a small portion of humans, which are truly evil. (Ok, some Christians are going to say they need to be baptized to go to heaven. Mormons, the religion I was raised as, go to great effort to baptize their un-baptized ancestors. A strange religious practice that I don’t even understand)

actually though i talked so much about what christian says about Jesus and this strange story,, any way if u read my article will u will se at the end of it part about what i do believe about allah's sun,,
In our religion no different in all prophets we believe in all prophets,,

THE COW 285

The Messenger (Muhammad SAW) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allâh, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. They say, "We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers" - and they say, "We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)."

man even their are millin of eccition of your book,, and dont say its different in the translation only,, cause we all know it differ in every thin,, in islam though there are lots of groups,, but they still have one book.....

and all religion allah sent says that there is an end of this life heaven and hell,,,
allah says in the qur'an
23. Al-Mu'minûn

115.Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?"

116. So Exalted be Allâh, the True King, Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Lord of the Supreme Throne!

117. And whoever invokes (or worships), besides Allâh, any other ilâh (god), of whom he has no proof, then his reckoning is only with his Lord. Surely! Al-Kâfirûn (the disbelievers in Allâh and in the Oneness of Allâh, polytheists, pagans, idolaters, etc.) will not be successful.

Based on what I have read from your post. Muhammad completed the scripture or perfected the religion. Joseph Smith the Mormon profit stated a similar claim, except that he didn’t claim to perfect the scriptures but to bring about additional knowledge from God, which is a few addition scriptures such as the Book of Mormon, Pearl of Great Price, and the Doctor and Convents. These scriptures are similar to the Bible and only seek to clarify a few thing found in the bible. So Arabian if you have read the Bible and the Koran, where do they differ, and to what extent. I am asking in religions philosophy not historical accuracy.

yeah bro but did u read the qur'an to compare between it and this book i dont know anything about it,,,
i guess not ,, i think you should read it 1st,,

http://www.islamiccommunitycenter.com/MiraclesofQuran.asp
http://www.alinaam.org.za/dquraan/mquraan1.htm
http://www.harunyahya.com/miracles_of_the_quran_p1_02.php#2a
http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/
http://www.beconvinced.com/en/main.php

some links to more know ,, hope you read them

another thing Allah says
Sura women 4
verse 82
Will they not then ponder on the Qur'an? If it had been from other than Allah they would have found therein much incongruity.

So can you find any contradiction or error in the qur’an ,, on the contrary the bible had updated more than hundred times and there are also lots oof version of it,,,

And all prophets came to resume what the previous prophet came to say to spread the Islam,,,

I hear you say no the Christianity,,
Listen the word Islam mean submission to all the order of all,, and that all what all religion came to spread,, right ,, then all the religion is the Islam,,
Lets take one example the jews ,, it’s a name of people not a religion,, Christian,, came from Christ and he is a messenger,, right,, Islam is submission,, so its for all people not a special part and its not to worship a human,,

Last statement and a key insight in how I was raised, most Mormon’s believe that their aim in life is to become like God and Jesus, and Mormon’s believe that they are two separate individuals; God is the greatest followed by Jesus, but they are similar in nature. All the humans that live on earth according to Mormon beliefs can at some stage in their development (we are on the second phase, first stage God created our spiritual self) become at least to a lesser extent like God and Jesus.
The reason for this goes to what is key to this belief, even though few Mormons think about it, is that all mankind’s spiritual self is based of the essence of what God is created from. It is claimed that we have existed from the beginning, which is called intelligence, and it states that there is many different levels of intelligence, and God is the most intelligent of use all.

think how could be there more than one god ,, and if there are more than one god,, how they will judge the whole universe one for white and one for black,, or one for the west and one for the east,, or one for ….
How it could be ,, and if there are more than one god could it be that they never dispute before or struggle or………

According to what you say,, that one day we will evolve to be gods one day,, that means that there are millions of gods cause we had antecedent,,,,

And Allah isn’t a creature to ask how created Allah,,, so he is one no father no mother so no son,, CAUSE HE ISNT A CREATURE,,

.[ QUOTE]Now I have never been the most devout Mormon and the members of my family that are devout members would never want me to be a spokes person for the church. So don’t take what I say as anything more that a few things that I have read in Mormon Scripture and few teaching that I have picked up when I was younger and a little more devoted. I still believe in God, but I am curios what Ala teaches, and why so many Moslems are devoted to him, and to all the other Christian that might read this, what they are devoted to God as well. This isn’t a question of faith, just wondering what makes so many people of faith, devoted to their god.[/QUOTE]

BRO I WILL say another few things to you okays

1st question bro,, who created you??
Who gave you those eyes???
Who and who and whoo?
Lots of who,,
Allah gave you all of that,, Allah created the sun for you created the day and night for you to work ,and sleep,, Allah created man and woman,, Allah created the whole nature for you,, and you don’t wanna thank him,,
But thank him how?/
This is the question,, Allah gave you the mind to think with it to know the right way from the wrong way and he told u the right way,,

And what ever was your intelligent u wont reach the God intelligent cause we cant describe Allah so we cant measure his intelligent CAUSE HE ISNT A CREATURE,,
And Jesus wasn’t a scientist,, he was a prophet,, and if this theory is right then the whole world should be a scientist,, and this is not right,,
Messengers weren’t scientists,, and even scientist didn't reach to know how the universe Allah made work,,
Can a scientist stop the sun from shining every day??/
Lots of question needed to be answer???
This world will stop or wont exist without Allah
And sorry for replying u late

nosarcasm said:
what is your attitude towards atheists just wondering.

What is the teaching about them ?

Who exactly are you asking?

And does anyone understand what anyone is saying here? I dont.

Arabian

I have read some of what I guess you would call Geneses form this link from the Quron, from this link.
http://www.equran.org/qrn/view/trans/mohsin/2.html

I figure it only fair to read some of your scripture if I want you to read some of mine. The below links give you a source to read the Pearl of Great Price from. These scripture for the most part is based on Geneses. The only part of the Bible Mormon translates some of the Bible with. It’s the part of the Mormon scriptures dealing with detailed accounts of the nature of the universe.

They funny thing about reading some of your links is that your basing it on science, and how Mohammad was able to understand thing about the earth that wasn’t known at the time of the writing of the Quron. The Mormon scriptures have similar accounts, for example scientist have found many planet in other solar systems in recent years, Mormons have believed this for over a 170 years. Also Mormon’s don’t believe time is a constant in the universe, more and more scientific evidence has proven that time varies based on speed.

Just a though, please read the links below, or at least the scriptures I have included. I will put some more time into reading the Quron as well. Reading scriptures takes time and I haven’t found too much within the Quron, as of yet that I relate too, but maybe there is some scripture that you know of that you can point out, that I will.

Book of Moses

http://scriptures.lds.org/moses/1

35 But only an account of this earth, and the inhabitants thereof, give I unto you. For behold, there are many worlds that have passed away by the word of my power. And there are many that now stand, and innumerable are they unto man; but all things are numbered unto me, for they are mine and I know them.

37 And the Lord God spake unto Moses, saying: The heavens, they are many, and they cannot be numbered unto man; but they are numbered unto me, for they are mine.

38 And as one earth shall pass away, and the heavens thereof even so shall another come; and there is no end to my works, neither to my words.

39 For behold, this is my work and my glory—to bring to pass the immortality and deternal elife of man.

Book of Abraham

http://scriptures.lds.org/abr/3

19 And the Lord said unto me: These two facts do exist, that there are two spirits, one being more intelligent than the other; there shall be another more intelligent than they; I am the Lord thy God, I am more intelligent than they all.

20 The Lord thy God sent his angel to deliver thee from the hands of the priest of Elkenah.

21 I dwell in the midst of them all; I now, therefore, have come down unto thee to declare unto thee the works which my hands have made, wherein my wisdom excelleth them all, for I crule in the heavens above, and in the earth beneath, in all wisdom and prudence, over all the intelligences thine eyes have seen from the beginning; I came down in the beginning in the midst of all the intelligences thou hast seen.

22 Now the Lord had shown unto me, Abraham, the intelligences that were organized before the world was; and among all these there were many of the noble and great ones;

23 And God saw these souls that they were good, and he stood in the midst of them, and he said: These I will make my rulers; for he stood among those that were spirits, and he saw that they were good; and he said unto me: Abraham, thou art one of them; thou wast chosen before thou wast born.

24 And there stood one among them that was like unto God, and he said unto those who were with him: We will go down, for there is space there, and we will take of these materials, and bwe will make an earth whereon these may dwell;

25 And we will prove them herewith, to see if they will bdo all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them;

26 And they who akeep their first estate shall be added upon; and they who keep not their first estate shall not have glory in the same kingdom with those who keep their first estate; and they who keep their second cestate shall have glory added upon their heads for ever and ever.

27 And the Lord said: Whom shall I send? And one answered like unto the Son of Man: Here am I, send me. And another answered and said: Here am I, send me. And the Lord said: I will dsend the first.

28 And the second was angry, and kept not his first bestate; and, at that day, many followed after him.

hi friend
i wanna tell you something to know that im not against your script ,,,
i think i told you that before,,, our religion believe in all messenger Allah sent,,
cause they all came with the message of allah,, to complete each other ,, for the good of man kind,,and the end of this chain is prophet muhammed PBUH,, and dont ask why he is the last prophet its like you are saying why is this guy is the youngest member in his family,, can you control his order in his family,, allah wanted him to be the youngest one and its over,, but that doesnt mean that the other members are bad or a liar or.......,,,
he came only as the end of the chain,, cause every thing have a end right friend,,,
and it isnt the other member faults if their grand sons changed the well after they left,,

You know Arabian this has been fun, but I know now both of us can send scriptures to one another until the end of time, and neither would make a dent in one another’s faith. I think we both know it will take the will of God to make such a change. The funny thing is the more I read of the Quron the more I realized this. It’s the similarities not the difference between Mormons and Muslims that creates this divide. Neither of use should temp to change the other faith, for we both no it is the greatest sin to deny God and his personal revelations that he has given both of use.

If Allah reveled something about the Muslim faith to me, hopefully I accepted it. I say the same for you if God revealed something to you; for hopefully you took it as well. I hope we can live in peace and have learned some respect for each other.

nosarcasm said:

Okayz let us assumes that you are asking me,,,
I will pretend only okayz
Mmmmm
Okayz my friend

About atheist,, FROM MY VIEW OF POINT MASHY

I think that the most sympathy guys in this world are the atheist I mean who need sympathy,,

Cause they live and die with no home or shelter from their thought,,
They says there is no Allah ,,
If you asked them who created this world,,, what they will say,,, who created the o beautiful universe with all miracles in the world ask them and let them answer,,,
They live all their life to figure out or to prove an impossible thing,, at last they die,, also with out proving or figure out anything,, they cant imagine that our brain didn’t design to understand such things ”who is Allah,, who created him, which is 1st the egg or the chicken and other things”,,,
But we can feel his existence in anything around us
Allah said in his qur’an
Surat The spider
Verse 61
If indeed thou ask them who has created the heavens and the earth and subjected the sun and the moon (to his Law), they will certainly reply, "Allah". How are they then deluded away (from the truth)?

If they believe in what they say ask them who created you,, who shine the sun everyday,,,
Tell them Allah shine t sun from the east make it shine from the west with your science ‘Allah gave it to you’
This what I think about atheist

Markainion said:
You know Arabian this has been fun, but I know now both of us can send scriptures to one another until the end of time, and neither would make a dent in one another’s faith. I think we both know it will take the will of God to make such a change. The funny thing is the more I read of the Quron the more I realized this. It’s the similarities not the difference between Mormons and Muslims that creates this divide. Neither of use should temp to change the other faith, for we both no it is the greatest sin to deny God and his personal revelations that he has given both of use.

If Allah reveled something about the Muslim faith to me, hopefully I accepted it. I say the same for you if God revealed something to you; for hopefully you took it as well. I hope we can live in peace and have learned some respect for each other.
yeah friend but there is always the right and the wrong,,
no way that there are two right but there maybe lots of wrong,,
and allah gave us minde to search for the right ,, though its always towards us,,
u can ask learn teach and feel the right from the lies
right friend

Arabian said:
yeah friend but there is always the right and the wrong,,
no way that there are two right but there maybe lots of wrong,,
and allah gave us minde to search for the right ,, though its always towards us,,
u can ask learn teach and feel the right from the lies
right friend

Your right there should only be one right and wrong with respect to God’s teachings. The question you should be asking is how does one know the truth from wrong. Does it come solely from the scriptures or does it come from the action of those that believe and follow it. The wisdom and grace of the members of the religion, few truly live the teaching of their religion I know, some deliberately go against it, and some falsely do thing in the name of God without his permission or will. But the core of any religious people needs to both follow and believe Gods teaching for the religion to be living and alive, with respect to Gods Will. All I can tell you is that I believe that are a number of Mormons that truly live up to the Will of God, and it doesn’t take much to see and feel God’s Will within them.

As for scriptural truth: How does any one truly get the meaning of any scripture with out the Spirit of God to interpret the scriptures correctly. I heard you ask how can people trust the Bible because of all the translations. The answer is through God, by praying for him to give you the correct answers.

Now, another thing even if you can read the original language the Koran was written in. How does one truly know they are getting the correct answers? After all, words meaning change over time, take slavery for example (In the Koran the world slave is used, I know it has been used, that is why I am using it for an example). How does one know the true meaning of what is meant by this? Slavery throughout history has varied from a slave being simply a domestic servant, to the other extreme in which slaves had a very hard and miserable short life for virtually no purpose at all but to serve his/her master. Depending on how someone interprets this meaning, the word in the Koran will take on a different meaning. What I am trying to get at, based on how one is raised to view slavery, will affect the meaning of the scriptures.

To finish this: I haven’t known to many Muslims in my life, and the few I knew weren’t the most devoted kind. I don’t know what I would do if I met a Muslim that I could truly feel the grace of God within. It would likely challenge my faith, I don’t know if it will change it. It would have to take someone very great or a number of Muslim of similar grace to do so.

Truthfully it would take God’s Will. Personally I have felt the Spirit of God; I have known many that will testify in feeling his spirit as well. I won’t say much more on this. It’s not my place to pretend to be an expert on this subject. We can talk all you want about ones personal beliefs that’s fine, but I won’t claim to be a spokes person for my religion. I am just willing to express my beliefs and curios about yours.

hi my friend Markainion
about what you said about the bible
Actually I didnt mean in translation
I meant in contradictions and all versions aren’t the same not in translation only but in content and some believes,,,
Let us talk logic okay
I told u previous a verse Allah challenge the whole world to came with a same book or create awing of bee

Sura women 4
verse 82
Will they not then ponder on the Qur'an? If it had been from other than Allah they would have found therein much incongruity.

We all agree that we can only say perfect to Allah,,,
Okay now
How many guys came up with theory and books and then they found some incompleteness or mistake and others came to complete or show the wrong in their theory,, like Darwin for example,,, perfect is for Allah only,, so what we say now a day in bible couldn’t be from Allah”I mean there are lots of insertion and addition,, and with these insertions the book became full of contradictions,, and even the biblical scientist agreed that there are a lot of mistakes in the bible,, by people,, even you the Christian do believe that there is a lot of insertion in it by people like saul I think and other people came after jesus and made some insertion and addition and also you say that the other books you don’t follow from the bible is wrong ,, like the king james edition ,, how can you know the right one from the wrong one”
And friend when you read the qur’an was is talk about Muhammad how he faced how he faced after his wife death or after his children died, all of that or you read about the other prophet,, even there is a whole sura called mary and also the qur’an talk about all prophet,,,

And now the second question u say why there are lots of messenger,, right
I will give u an example and I hope u understand what I want from it okayz

I will gave it for my religion,,,
When I was young I wasn’t wearing the hijab right,,,
Imagine my mam came when I was 5 years old,, and told me u should wear the hijab and you should pray all the prayers and you should fast all Ramadan and u should …………… all
Our prophet Muhammad PBUH said this religion is so deep so you should get through it bit by bit,, not in a day u will know and do all the Islamic behavior,,
Continue
U can 1st make them know about Allah and tell them about him and what he gave to us,,, and we thank him by praying and by the fast he want us to feel the hunger of the other to feel about the other who feel hungry and you should help them cause you felt their pain,, and also in fasting you should fast from any bad behavior ,act and words,,, and when you feel hungry while u are fasting you can remember Allah and mention his name like tasbeeh and you will not feel hungry,, and that the modern science proved the benefit from fasting,, and when u mention the name Allah I don’t know this word in English :$ but I will search it for you,,,
Things like that ,,, they will love Allah and then do all of that things full of happy,, 1st time I fast I was 5 and I was so happy and my mother didnt want me to fast cause I was too young for fasting,,, but I was so happy for that cause I made you ARE being responsible of your acts and get the punishment of Allah when you become adult,,
This the same of prophets ,, Allah love his creature,, 1st creature on this earth didn’t know as you know now right ,,, he was like a child ,, he should learn from the beginning till the end and the last message complete the 1st message and containing the perfect message from Allah,, right

Did u got my point…..

Its like after Mosa Eisa PBU them right,,,
Mosa PBUH came with al Torah and Eisa PBUH with the Engil ‘bible’,, is that mean that Mosa PBUH wasn’t a prophet ????????

The same about Eisa and Muhammad PBU them
All of it are the message of Allah….

And about reading the qur’an in Arabic it such really a very great thing ,, have you ever heard the qur’an in Arabic ,, u will feel a strange thing if you did,,,
You feel comfort
http://www.alafasy.com/audio/5atma_7af9_24/ram/038.ram
sura 38 I like it so much I like my whole qur’an

and remember that the qur’an came in Arabic and still reading in Arabic ,, im Arabian


Arabian all I was trying to say in my previous post is that requires God to get true understanding of scriptures. As for languages I can read a modern textbook and not get the full meaning or correct message from the book. Most writings require some insight into what the author is trying to communicate to get his/her full meaning. That is why we have teachers after all. We just can’t pick up a book and get the full meaning.

To get the full meaning of scriptures requires you to humble yourself to God and get his blessing for true understanding. But even doing this we need a teacher to guild use and to lead us into the correct direction.

Anyway I know you speak Arabic and must be great to read a holy text in the original language, I can image it adding something to the holy experiences. I will never be able to read the Bible or Koran in its original tong. I know people can try to learn these languages but I don’t think I will ever do so.

As for fasting, it might surprise you to know that it is a big part of my family’s religion. I haven’t myself done it as much as I should. I don’t know if I even did it properly before. Most Mormons are very committed to their religion; they give at least 10 percent of all their earning along with a considerable amount of their free time to the church. It’s a great religion if you believe in it or not, just because the members are so committed to it. I don’t feel too comfortable speaking on behalf of the Mormon Church because so many are so much more committed to it than I am.

Arabian I know you’re sincere, so I haven’t been to mean to with respect to you being a Muslim. I believe there is good people in all the religions and cultures of the world. Some on this sight don’t like Muslim, I even get the felling a few on this sight don’t like Mormons. I have heard it said on this sight the Mormons weren’t Christen, but the same people said the same things about Catholics. Anyone who believes in the teaching of Christ is a Christian, at least that how I understand it.

Overall Mormons have been very successful in the United States. It’s taken about a hundred years for them to become this to come about, but patients has paid off. There is a growing Muslim population in the United States and I think with time and patients American will become more open to Muslims as well. Currently most Mormons are Republicans and have decent power both in congress and in the White House. The strange thing is the most powerful Democrat in the Senate is a Mormon as well.

I guess what I am trying to say is have faith in America. Sometimes our leaders and the media makes Americans out to be a worse people than we really are. The heart of America is a devoted religious people, this country wouldn’t be great without them.

nosarcasm said:

There's no such thing as a real, genuine atheist. All "atheists" know deep in their heart of hearts that there's something out there, they just don't want to admit it for convenience's sake. Most of the time it's so they can nail 134 chicks at the same time and feel no regret. :alco:

Who exactly are you asking?

And does anyone understand what anyone is saying here? I dont.

I'm just as clueless as you are..... :duh3:

TheEnemyWithin said:
There's no such thing as a real, genuine atheist. All "atheists" know deep in their heart of hearts that there's something out there, they just don't want to admit it for convenience's sake. Most of the time it's so they can nail 134 chicks at the same time and feel no regret. :alco:

Congratulations on your nomination for stupidest post of the year!

Forum List

Back